Dowse Depth From Side Wall of Nearby Excavation

tseek7

Banned
Dec 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello my fellow dowsers. I'd like to post some photos of the side wall of a shaft which is positioned 11 ft to the West of another target which I believe could be less than 20 ft deep. The reason I believe this is because I am getting really solid signals over the area with both a two-box VLF machine and a 1 x 1 meter pulse-induction coil. If I could just pinpoint the exact depth of the object it should easy to tunnel over from the shaft. But of course I would need to feel very confident in the depth I choose to begin tunneling. Hopefully I can get some results from everyone here which are consistent enough to give me the confidence I need. These photos were taken as I descended down a ladder in the nearby shaft. They are taken in the direction of which I believe the cache to be located. Please dowse the photos and see if you are getting any hits for GOLD. Thank you very much to everyone for your time and effort.

View attachment 1790214
View attachment 1790215
View attachment 1790216
View attachment 1790217
View attachment 1790218
View attachment 1790219

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the two box is giving you an honest signal then the gold can't be very far away. But i wouldn't believe a two-box one way or the other. The pulse with one-meter coil it still probably isn't more than a several feet unless it's a huge cache. I'd trust that one and just start digging. Can you use a auger to bore a hole? That would be a good choice with less chance of cave-in. Rounded rocks look like river gravel--may not be gold at all just some iron scrap. But i didn't dowse it. I hope you know what you are doing because that looks very dangerous.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tseek7

Banned
Dec 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
Other
If the two box is giving you an honest signal then the gold can't be very far away. But i wouldn't believe a two-box one way or the other. The pulse with one-meter coil it still probably isn't more than a several feet unless it's a huge cache. I'd trust that one and just start digging. Can you use a auger to bore a hole? That would be a good choice with less chance of cave-in. Rounded rocks look like river gravel--may not be gold at all just some iron scrap. But i didn't dowse it. I hope you know what you are doing because that looks very dangerous.

Signal, I don't want to go in to too much more detail so everyone can have a mind clean of preconceived ideas before they dowse the photos. I hear you though. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread