How high will it get

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a pictures of what the Sun looked like when I started Dowsing in 2003, all lit up from Sunspots. It was during Solar cycle 23, and flux was 130, running well above 100 for a while. The next picture is now during Solar minimum, with a flux of 71. How strong will Solar cycle 25 get, how high will the flux get? The higher, the better.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cycles

corona.gif

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a pictures of what the Sun looked like when I started Dowsing in 2003, all lit up from Sunspots. It was during Solar cycle 23, and flux was 130, running well above 100 for a while. The next picture is now during Solar minimum, with a flux of 71. How strong will Solar cycle 25 get, how high will the flux get? The higher, the better.

Hopefully high enough to kill everyone on earth except Me ....and all of the models from Victorias secret fashion shows from 2012 -2020... Bruce Candy from minelab... maybe spare Terry Soloman (I may need meteorite ID)...possibly Honest Samual (to make up for the Dents run ban)...and Kray Gelder for meaningful forum content

A vision of a better world post solar flare...ofcourse if there was some kind of radiation affecting the coupling of 2.4ghz headsets it could be an unhappy time

chub

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully high enough to kill everyone on earth except Me ....and all of the models from Victorias secret fashion shows from 2012 -2020... Bruce Candy from minelab... maybe spare Terry Soloman (I may need meteorite ID)...possibly Honest Samual (to make up for the Dents run ban)...and Kray Gelder for meaningful forum content

A vision of a better world post solar flare...ofcourse if there was some kind of radiation affecting the coupling of 2.4ghz headsets it could be an unhappy time

chub

Yep, that's kind of ALL Our wishes int it?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

chub

The Topic was about Dowsing power. Sorry you thought it was something else. I can't relate, never been so sad I hated life. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a picture of the last solar minimum in 2009, with only one day with a small flare. 2 months later Jan 2010, all but one day had a flare. It won't be long now. It's about to wake up..

GA Stephanie

Feb 27, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do solar cycles affect dowsing power? I'm a dowser, but haven't ever connected the two.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do solar cycles affect dowsing power? I'm a dowser, but haven't ever connected the two.

Yes, for me Dowsing power increases as Solar flux increases. My positive proof came in last March during solar minimum. A three day span of multiple flares. Power came on strong. It confirmed that the Sun was generating the increase in dowsing power. As to exactly what is going on, I haven't figured out yet. Not all flares create dowsing power.

GA Stephanie

Feb 27, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting. I'll have to pay attention to that. How do you keep track of solar cycles?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually it was a five day stretch of flares. A total of 80 flares with 23 on March 22, and 21 flares on March 21. It was very obvious to me, from not being able to dowse, to all of a sudden, full power on.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you dowse for something specific?

I use Silver to check signal, but nothing specific is needed. Just Dowse over a Silver coin. If power is on the rods will cross, if power is off your rods won't move.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Topic was about Dowsing power. Sorry you thought it was something else. I can't relate, never been so sad I hated life. Dowser

Can you not dows the answer?

chub

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you not dows the answer?

chub

With all the Dowsing I've done, I learned that there is at least 4 different Dowsable anomalies. Dowsing for answers would make it 5. There is many different Dowsing techniques, but with my l-rods, I use Elements behind the dowse. The signal Element I use, is the same Element that will cause a Dowsable connection line. If I use Gold to signal with, all targets with gold will connect. If I question my rods to point to Gold, they dont hear me. It takes Element for me.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all the Dowsing I've done, I learned that there is at least 4 different Dowsable anomalies. Dowsing for answers would make it 5. There is many different Dowsing techniques, but with my l-rods, I use Elements behind the dowse. The signal Element I use, is the same Element that will cause a Dowsable connection line. If I use Gold to signal with, all targets with gold will connect. If I question my rods to point to Gold, they dont hear me. It takes Element for me.

I wouldn't own all these signal Elements I use, if all I had to do was ask a question. Would be cool ..

GA Stephanie

Feb 27, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you use your dowsing rods as a sort of pinpointer... to skip over signals for what you don't want... so they only send you to what you do want? I haven't ever done that.

Your Element collection has a lot of variety and is so organized! How do you use the Elements? Attach them to your dowsing rods? What are the 4 different Dowsable anomalies?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you use your dowsing rods as a sort of pinpointer... to skip over signals for what you don't want... so they only send you to what you do want? I haven't ever done that.

Your Element collection has a lot of variety and is so organized! How do you use the Elements? Attach them to your dowsing rods? What are the 4 different Dowsable anomalies?

I set my Element on the ground, then dowse around it with l-rods. I dowse for a connection line.
The anomalies that I've noticed are, Element and mineral themselves, then there's Element and mineral connection lines, object perimater lines, object depth lines, different density lines, way lines, symbolic relationship lines, electric power lines, moving water lines, phantom signals. Then there's noodle rods and pendulums, which people use questions and crystals.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions