A house divided against itself cannot stand.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By lesjcbs
  • 1 Post By A2coins
  • 2 Post By lesjcbs
  • 1 Post By lesjcbs

Thread: A house divided against itself cannot stand.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    318 times
    Metal Detecting

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Hey everyone, go over to the Treasure hunting legal issues thread, and and check out the topic "A house divided against itself cannot stand."
    A2coins likes this.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.

If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

Practice makes perfect, even in dowsing.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    36343 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    We gotta support each other to stop it from happening to us like it is in other places....Tommy
    elh likes this.

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $2.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 185 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    318 times
    Metal Detecting
    Just like those who pay to bring in their ATV's, dirt bikes, and 4 X 4 trucks then proceed to tear and rip up some parks, we PAY to go into national parks too. The laws against Metal Detecting are wrong on many levels and need to be supportive of our hobby.

You can bet archeologist would like to see us completely disappear.
    Last edited by lesjcbs; Feb 14, 2020 at 05:10 PM.
    A2coins and rook3434 like this.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.

If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

us
    Jul 2011
    318 times
    Metal Detecting
    Everyone's support including yours, is needed to build a front to push back and stop the onslaught of our hobby.

We may never meet at some location, but we can contact our representatives via Email, snail mail, phone calls, and visits to their offices to let them know how we feel about this issue.
    Last edited by lesjcbs; Feb 15, 2020 at 06:41 AM.
    rook3434 likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links