Some people can detect magnetic fields
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By signal_line
  • 2 Post By Mudflap
  • 1 Post By Caches

Thread: Some people can detect magnetic fields

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1128 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Some people can detect magnetic fields

Some animals can be trained to detect magnetic fields. Humans probably the same.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/people-de...221200706.html
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

L-rods are obsolete.

May you never take one single breath for granted.

us
    Mar 2012
    Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
    Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3). Detecting since 1972.
    1109 times
    Knew a girl once that was a stud finder........

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1128 times
    I wonder if anyone took two minutes to read the article? At one time scientists thought it impossible that any animal had a magnetic sense. Of course they know better now. Then is was that humans do not have the sense. This article changes that.

A key point is that people "selectively" detect the earth's magnetic field with "..subliminal clues that a local field isn't 'the' magnetic field. So it is almost like people can ignore the other fields. May be why some people cannot get the hang of dowsing. Scientists refer to the magnetoreceptivity as "a biologically tuned mechanism rather than some generic physical influence."

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.

L-rods are obsolete.

us
    Mar 2020
    70 times
    Cache Hunting
    I read it. But how to cultivate our ability to pinpoint specific fields? Someone should try to construct a training program. I guess you'd need a series of real buried caches to practice over. But based on this we probably don't even need L-rods.

us
    Jan 2011
    4515 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Caches View Post
    I read it. But how to cultivate our ability to pinpoint specific fields? Someone should try to construct a training program. I guess you'd need a series of real buried caches to practice over. But based on this we probably don't even need L-rods.
    There 1000's of caches in the South West to practice on, and it is very good training.

us
    Dowsing Master, instructor

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    140 times
    When Dowsing signal is strong, I can feel the anomaly in my gut as I Dowse thru it, on large quantity targets. I thought they had electronics that registered magnetic fields. They dont have any electronics that register a Dowsing signal. I think it must be Dark matter.

elh

Aug 2015
    541 times
    Quote Originally Posted by signal_line View Post
    I wonder if anyone took two minutes to read the article? At one time scientists thought it impossible that any animal had a magnetic sense. Of course they know better now. Then is was that humans do not have the sense. This article changes that.

A key point is that people "selectively" detect the earth's magnetic field with "..subliminal clues that a local field isn't 'the' magnetic field. So it is almost like people can ignore the other fields. May be why some people cannot get the hang of dowsing. Scientists refer to the magnetoreceptivity as "a biologically tuned mechanism rather than some generic physical influence."
    Signal, I did read the article but see any great need for it in dowsing for treasure (gold, silver ) as there are different kinds. For instance there are the earths magnetic lines
    that fowl use in their flights, there are also magnetic field from gold and silver -- then there are all the radio waves plus telephone towers everywhere to help mess it
    all up. Then there are micro waves, radar waves and personally I think it is a dukes mixture in all of it. How would anyone know for sure which waves he/she
    is receiving? Possibly some folks can and I will not say it is absolutely impossible, just don't see any use for it.
    Whosoever reads this may have completely different thought about it and I say it's okay by me if they do.
    Have a great week,

Nov 2012
    46 times
    elh,you,re absolutely right .the only time I check for a magnetic field with all my treasure sites,is to know what the containment is like a metal chest.But it,s gold that I check every time first.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    140 times
    Maybe Dowsing is Magneto reception. I sometimes use Magnets in my L-rods to enhance the signal. If I was to explain the enhancement, I would have to say the Magnets somehow act like grease. They allow the signal to get through easier by it traveling thru a slight magnetic field at my hands. They aren't particularity associated, only helping.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    140 times
    The 4 magnets in my rods need to be in a correct alignment to enhance the signal. I tried other configurations to find that the l-rods still worked, but worked better one certain direction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200103_124320.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	1815268  

Charter Member
    us
    Only boaring people get board

Nov 2018
    The Thumb
    NOX899
    3962 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Can a guy with a prosthetic arm still dowse?
    I'll sleep when I'm dead

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    140 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    Not sure. Synthetic materials, plastics, do inhibit the signal. And there's more to it than just knowing if, there's knowing when.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1128 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    An old joke: A guy gets in a car wreck and injures his hand that requires surgery. He is talking with the doctor before surgery. " Doc, will I be able to play the piano after the surgery heals?" "Sure!" Oh, that's great, because I could never play before." If you can't dowse, you will have to learn. No short cuts there.

If you think about it, an L-rod is very much like a prosthetic limb. It may be that some other type of apparatus needs to be taylored to the person, like an L-rod that attaches to the shoulder area or something. Then the person pivots their body back and forth to get a sweeping motion. Might even work better for some people.

I learned to dowse with a GSR device. Galvanic Skin Resistance. Attach two wires to your fingers or toes, or foot plates. The device had a bow-tie antenna that you pivot around 360 degrees and watch the meter for a quick, sharp deflection. Then move over 20 feet and rescan. Where the two lines intersect is your hot spot. Really probably a lot easier to learn than L-rods.

You'll also need an Arduino or Raspberry Pi and their basic shield makes it easier to attach the wires but not essential. Like under $25. total if you buy a counterfeit Arduino and USB cable (around $5). Something like this but you can probsably shop around and find a USA supplier:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/UNO-R3-MEGA...kAAOSwUyBbRyi7

http://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Grove-GSR_Sensor/

Anybody who dowses should own something like this. It helps you calm down and to learn to recognize the dowsing response.
    Last edited by signal_line; Mar 27, 2020 at 08:57 AM.

L-rods are obsolete.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links