Twins Rods searching for

zorol

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone.
I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to ask for help, so I hope to help me, somebody, please.

I'm trying to find a specific set of twin rods (4 straight sticks in total).
The details that I know about is this:

They need two people to handle two sticks each one, and touching the other person stick edges, created by this connection 2 bigger sticks.
They touching the sticks between them by two creating with the four sticks in total 2 bigger sticks.
The two are in color yellow and the other two are red.
They are connected by two with a cable and having small red lights on them, operating with small batteries.
The brand is unknown and it looks like it constructed inside Europe.

I have to note that there are many similar dowsing rods in a set of four sticks, but I'm searching for these specific specs that I mentioned.

Thank you in advance anybody and have a great day.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fred Stewart used to sell some but no electronics. They are called Spanish Dip Sticks.

I've seen the device you are talking about but I don't remember the name of the company somewhere in the Middle East probably Turkey but I don't know what they call them, it's not SDS.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My opinion, L-rods are hard to use and take a very long time to learn. If you have two people working a locator the odds against it working are very high.

OP
OP
Z

zorol

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the answer.
Any idea of where could I find a set of these rods?
Or at minimum their name?
Anybody, ideas please?

OP
OP
Z

zorol

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one more info today, that all sticks are in color silver and two of them has red color in the middle and to the edges and the other two are yellow to the same points (middle and center).

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one more info today, that all sticks are in color silver and two of them has red color in the middle and to the edges and the other two are yellow to the same points (middle and center).

Can you post a picture of them, please ? Would love to see them.

OP
OP
Z

zorol

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suer a photo is better than any description.
Until now I haven't, but probably a friend will send me as he said. I'm waiting for him..
When I receive it I will upload it here.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask him what brand it is. Like I said one person with L-rods is bad enough. Two people you just multiply the errors. That ought to tell you why they are not popular.

OP
OP
Z

zorol

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a picture a friend send me. They are connecting with two cables between them by two - each person holds two rods connected with a cable between them in the small hols in the center and touches the edges to the other person's rods.
The edges that connected having the shape one is like a sphere and the other with a gap where the sphere fits in.
Each rod has a light and they are operating with 4 batteries - 2 in one of the red rods and the other 2 batteries in one of the yellow rods.
It is all visible to the picture.

twins.png

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, does not look familiar. Try to get the brand name.

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :hello:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a picture a friend send me. They are connecting with two cables between them by two - each person holds two rods connected with a cable between them in the small hols in the center and touches the edges to the other person's rods.
The edges that connected having the shape one is like a sphere and the other with a gap where the sphere fits in.
Each rod has a light and they are operating with 4 batteries - 2 in one of the red rods and the other 2 batteries in one of the yellow rods.
It is all visible to the picture.

View attachment 1841818

Many thanks for the picture Zorol, they look very professional but I am sorry to say that this is the first time for me to see these. I did not even know such existed.
Hope you have great luck finding a set of them. Maybe you could practice with your friend before you spend money for them because you might be disappointed
if they don't produce as you wish.
elh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread