What do you recommend for dowsing maps?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Toecutter
  • 1 Post By Red_desert
  • 1 Post By dowser
  • 1 Post By dowser
  • 1 Post By metrotec
  • 2 Post By metrotec
  • 1 Post By teleprospector

Thread: What do you recommend for dowsing maps?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2018
    Michigan
    6142 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

What do you recommend for dowsing maps?

I wanna give this a try and would like to get a pendulum to dowse maps??, any help would be appreciated...
    teleprospector likes this.
    I'll sleep when I'm dead

us
    Feb 2008
    Midwest USA
    Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3
    1708 times
    You'll probably get different answers, it's more of a personal preference issue.
    Toecutter likes this.

us
    Dowsing Master, instructor

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    162 times
    Mark places that contain valuables on some maps. Like fort knox, or the Smithsonian. Coin shops contain a lot of Silver, mark them on some local maps. Then use your pendulum over the maps, try holding Silver or Gold, and observe any hesitation or increase in movement in the pendulum when over them spots. Knowing something is there will signal the same as not knowing. If your pendulum doesn't show any signal, try a different length, or material, or type or pendulum.
    Toecutter likes this.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    162 times
    I myself don't Map/Pendulum dowse. I've tried it, seen it done, own a couple pendulums, but I dont feel or observe any reaction when I try. What I do know is L-rod dowsing, and figured most of it out. Therefore it becomes Science, not fiction. Most people with the same knowledge can duplicate all experiments with the same results. To aid in my l-rod dowsing ability I use what works best, and know when to do so. I found that certain lengths and rod materials react better than others, and I know that my l-rod dowsing power is not constant. Map dowsing is a totally different type of dowsing. To bizarre to be called science. But I would assume all the basics still apply. Their could be a specific length pendulum that works better than others, or the material it's made of doesn't work for you. It might need to have a chamber for the element, or it might need to be tipped with a neutral crystal. Their might even be better times to Map Dowse than others. Anything and everything is posible..
    Toecutter likes this.

us
    eye man

Jan 2020
    East Tennessee
    Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
    106 times
    depends on what you're looking for. I use a small glass vial/tube filled with pieces of the substance I'm trying to find. It has a plastic stopped and I put a thread inside and secure it with the stopped, and leave about 6-8 inches of thread to hold on to.
    This was taught to me by a 10 year old girl from Ohio. I asked how she learned to do this and her response was, " anyone can do it, just gotta practice." So I did and found it works, but not as fast as the 10 year old.
    Children don't have corrupt minds , and are not foolish as adults.
    PS I had flour gold, garnets, black sand and rubies inside the vial, which was about 1 inch long. As you can tell by the contents I was in the Appalachian mts.
    Last edited by metrotec; Sep 05, 2020 at 07:46 AM. Reason: left out a paragraph
    Toecutter likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2018
    Michigan
    6142 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Thanks guys, this helps!!
    I'll sleep when I'm dead

us
    eye man

Jan 2020
    East Tennessee
    Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
    106 times
    depends on what you're looking for. I use a small glass vial/tube filled with pieces of the substance I'm trying to find. It has a plastic stopper and I put a thread inside and secure it with the stopper, and leave about 6-8 inches of thread to hold on to.
    This was taught to me by a 10 year old girl from Ohio. I asked how she learned to do this and her response was, " anyone can do it, just gotta practice." So I did and found it works, but not as fast as the 10 year old.
    Children don't have corrupt minds , and are not foolish as adults.

Mar 2014
    761 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dowser View Post
    I myself don't Map/Pendulum dowse. I've tried it, seen it done, own a couple pendulums, but I dont feel or observe any reaction when I try. What I do know is L-rod dowsing, and figured most of it out. Therefore it becomes Science, not fiction. Most people with the same knowledge can duplicate all experiments with the same results. To aid in my l-rod dowsing ability I use what works best, and know when to do so. I found that certain lengths and rod materials react better than others, and I know that my l-rod dowsing power is not constant. Map dowsing is a totally different type of dowsing. To bizarre to be called science. But I would assume all the basics still apply. Their could be a specific length pendulum that works better than others, or the material it's made of doesn't work for you. It might need to have a chamber for the element, or it might need to be tipped with a neutral crystal. Their might even be better times to Map Dowse than others. Anything and everything is posible..
    If itís become science and not fiction you know itís worth a million bucks to The Amazing Randy if you can do it double blind.... just saying...
    Using Tapatalk

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    162 times
    It never was fiction, it can be scientifically demonstrated and observed by scientists. I Dowse distant Element targets, using same Element signals.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1308 times
    Some people hold the pendulum (or L-rod) in one hand and a ruler or straightedge in the other. Slide the ruler along the map and when you get a pendulum/L-rod response draw a line along the ruler. Do this from three different angles and you should get a small triangle where the lines all intersect.

Some people have another person slide the ruler while they have their back turned. When they get a response they tell the person to draw a line.

Map dowsing is a psychic phenomena and very few people in the world can do it with any success. Even then it's hit and misss at the very best. You are really best to toss a test target in your yard and practice finding it with an L-rod, then attempt to map dowse. Practice quieting your mind.
    Last edited by signal_line; Sep 06, 2020 at 08:32 AM.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

L-rods are obsolete.

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    I wanna give this a try and would like to get a pendulum to dowse maps??, any help would be appreciated...
    Look online at all the pendulums. Choose the one (s) that you are drawn to. It may be a crystal type, metal, wood, chambered, ect.
    If you'd like to come to the Detroit area sometime, I'll show you my dowsing methods, then with practice you can develop from there.
    Jon
    elh likes this.
    "Let Thy Hand, Oh God, guide me through the ways Thou seest are needed for those that seek to know Thy way through any effort of mine."

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links