What triggers Dowsing

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It's not enough to convince me that your dowsing power is constant, because you eat more fruit than me, just because you keep suggesting it. I disagree that it's a significance diffrence in dowsing to any extent, and without any proof why are you pushing the subject? I really dont want to be here rediscussing an issue you dont bring any proof too. If you can explain to me where your constant power is, but you cant. So why are you trying to understand my dowsing when you dont understand yours?
Im talking about the body energy level, eat fruits charge a litle and eat fresh meat charge a litle more
If your energy level is low 50% you will have problems dowsing like no targets
Sorry, one year with no dowsing power is an anormal situation
I recomend you to ask about your energy level so you will confident is or not the problem

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im talking about the body energy level, eat fruits charge a litle and eat fresh meat charge a litle more
If your energy level is low 50% you will have problems dowsing like no targets
Sorry, one year with no dowsing power is an anormal situation
I recomend you to ask about your energy level so you will confident is or not the problem

Maybe so. I can't say reception of dowsing power changes, as body energy changes. I have no proof.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I see is that I dowse a totally different power than some other dowsers. I use Elements instead of thought.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For people with weak dowsing strength (typically old people, even heard impotent), you can carry a quartz crystal in your pocket. I like the Vogel cut but the real ones are very pricey. Also I like the natural quartz even if it contains inclusions, If it's clear it is likely synthetic even if advertised as natural. Also like the 12 sided. Here is what one looks like, but it's not authentic and probably synthetic but the shape is about right. https://www.ebay.com/itm/12Sided-Na...546783?hash=item3d94fbfadf:g:A68AAOSw8FBa-OoL

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course the title of this thread should be "What prevents the dowsing response". Tension and anxiety are big factors. People want to perform and get frustrated when things don't go exactly as planned. So here's a video on how to reduce stress and anxiety. Easy to do in five minutes or less.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just another thought. Don't attempt dowsing right have you eat since the vagus nerve is associated with your digestive sydstem. I never knew about the sicence of it, but I knew it's more difficult to dowse after a meal. Many people even say to fast before dowsing. That's something you will have to discover for yourself.

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey guys, I'm trying to learn about dowsing.

I tried dowsing this summer and I could definitely feel the rods moving without my control. It was a neat experience. It didn't help us find any gold but it was cool to feel it in action.

Can anyone explain what makes the rods move? What does that have to do with solar wind or the human nervous system?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I'm trying to learn about dowsing.

I tried dowsing this summer and I could definitely feel the rods moving without my control. It was a neat experience. It didn't help us find any gold but it was cool to feel it in action.

Can anyone explain what makes the rods move? What does that have to do with solar wind or the human nervous system?

People have diffrent dowsing abilities and diffrent dowsing techniques. One way for one, might not work the same as others. Reading past suggestions, and trying to figure what works for you, by running tests is the best way to learn. What makes the rods move is always under debate. Does it work? Of course it does! Does it always work? No!

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
People have diffrent dowsing abilities and diffrent dowsing techniques. One way for one, might not work the same as others. Reading past suggestions, and trying to figure what works for you, by running tests is the best way to learn. What makes the rods move is always under debate. Does it work? Of course it does! Does it always work? No!

Dowser, you say that your ability has something to do with the solar wind, CMEs, etc. Can you provide some kind of explanation as to why you'd say that? I'm sure you wouldn't say that for no reason.

I'd really like to understand what makes the rods move. Even if it's under debate. Does it have something to do with magnetism?

I can't imagine that all the people out there dowsing are simply holding rods with no concept of how or why it works.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, my ability is governed by incoming plasma from the Sun. It takes a CME hitting earth to some degree. Solar Wind along with Density, ect, can show indication that dowsing is posible. Others totally disagree with me. The fact is I live it. I dowse CME's. And they reach a maximum every 11 years. We are in the begining of Solar cycle 25. In a few years dowsing power signal will increase as solar flare power and abundance increase. Something does cause Element Molecular resonation, and something does show connection of specific element lines. Just dont know what..

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes, my ability is governed by incoming plasma from the Sun. It takes a CME hitting earth to some degree. Solar Wind along with Density, ect, can show indication that dowsing is posible. Others totally disagree with me. The fact is I live it. I dowse CME's. And they reach a maximum every 11 years. We are in the begining of Solar cycle 25. In a few years dowsing power signal will increase as solar flare power and abundance increase. Something does cause Element Molecular resonation, and something does show connection of specific element lines. Just dont know what..

Dowser, I'm not trying to discredit you in any way. As I said I've tried dowsing myself and felt the effect. I want to understand what is taking place.

How do you know that your ability has anything to do with solar wind and CME's other than the fact that you've been able to successfully dowse during these time periods?

Can you explain a little more about "Element Molecular resonation" and "connection of specific element lines", and what that has to do with metal rods?

Again I'm not debating anything, I just want to learn more about what's happening behind the scenes. I'm a prospector myself and appreciate anything that can give me even the slightest edge.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowser, I'm not trying to discredit you in any way. As I said I've tried dowsing myself and felt the effect. I want to understand what is taking place.

How do you know that your ability has anything to do with solar wind and CME's other than the fact that you've been able to successfully dowse during these time periods?

Can you explain a little more about "Element Molecular resonation" and "connection of specific element lines", and what that has to do with metal rods?

Again I'm not debating anything, I just want to learn more about what's happening behind the scenes. I'm a prospector myself and appreciate anything that can give me even the slightest edge.

I dont mind the questions, I'll explain some, but I feel it's better to discuss similar dowsing results. You say you can feel the dowsing signal, how do you know? Did you find something? I was only able to dowse about 3 days in March of 2019, you state that you can feel the signal. That's all fine, and I'm not here to change personal opinion. When same Elements connect an invisible dowsable line, I call it molecular connection.

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I dont mind the questions, I'll explain some, but I feel it's better to discuss similar dowsing results. You say you can feel the dowsing signal, how do you know? Did you find something? I was only able to dowse about 3 days in March of 2019, you state that you can feel the signal. That's all fine, and I'm not here to change personal opinion. When same Elements connect an invisible dowsable line, I call it molecular connection.

Like I said, I'm not disputing your ability or the fact that it has something to do with the solar wind. I just want to understand what forces are at play here.

When I tried dowsing, I felt the rods pull as if they were being drawn to a maget. I didn't find anything but was surprised to feel the effect. I'm by no means a dowser. I only tried it once.

Can you tell me more about the molecular connection and resonance? Is that the fundamental force affecting the dowsing rods?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch the Sun, and its effects it has on the Earth. I found that soo far I can't link the specific dowsable signal to anything currently graphed or charted. I began dowsing during the end of cycle 23, spent most of weak cycle 24 working on research and dowsing tests. I didn't provide proof, never realized no one else could. I dowsed tested and dowsed again. I cant explain what happens, it'd take too long. I am not like others. I learned something nobody else figured out. Even though power isn't constant, I wouldn't trade my dowsing for anything. When power is on I can Dowse most every Element and Mineral combination, too great distances. I use my own signal Elements to signal distant same element targets. Not my first rodeo happened soo long ago. I can easily signal, dowse and chase a dozen targets in a day. When power is on...

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, I'm not disputing your ability or the fact that it has something to do with the solar wind. I just want to understand what forces are at play here.

When I tried dowsing, I felt the rods pull as if they were being drawn to a maget. I didn't find anything but was surprised to feel the effect. I'm by no means a dowser. I only tried it once.

Can you tell me more about the molecular connection and resonance? Is that the fundamental force affecting the dowsing rods?

The forces aren't figured out yet. Yes, when rod tips get close to each other their is a magnetic attraction. Does that mean dowsing and magnetism are somehow connected, I dont know. Their is no explained fundamental force. I call a dowsable connection line, molecular connection. All Elements in a Magnetic field create their own specific frequency, But I'm not sure that only a magnetic field can trigger a specific frequency of an element.

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The forces aren't figured out yet. Yes, when rod tips get close to each other their is a magnetic attraction. Does that mean dowsing and magnetism are somehow connected, I dont know. Their is no explained fundamental force. I call a dowsable connection line, molecular connection. All Elements in a Magnetic field create their own specific frequency, But I'm not sure that only a magnetic field can trigger a specific frequency of an element.

It's pretty cool that you're able to find gold by dowsing. I wish I could do that. It would make things a whole lot easier.

If I'm following you here, what you're saying is that you don't really have any idea what causes the dowsing effect. Based on what you've written all you actually know is that you're only able to dowse with any degree of certainty while the solar activity is really, high such as during a geomagnetic storm. That's pretty interesting.

You mentioned the specific frequency of an element. Is there a reason that you mentioned that? You also mentioned molecular connection and resonance. What kind of frequency are you referring to? Frequency of vibration? Perhaps interaction with the electromagnetic field of the elements? Or are these just wild guesses as to what's taking place?

It is known that different elements will emit light of specific wavelengths when transitioning from an induced high energy state to a lower energy state. That's actually what causes the light that we see from the northern lights. It's also the same effect measured with X-ray fluorescence (XRF) guns.

Elements that are magnetically susceptible can respond to an electromagnetic field and transmit a response field when they are charged up, that's how metal detectors work.

Magnetometers work by measuring the local changes in Earth's magnetic field influenced by the rock facies below.

The above techniques were only discovered and explained in the last century. It's possible that there is something happening that we don't yet understand regarding dowsing.

In the case of dowsing rods, you literally have two metal rods in your hands so it's different from geophysical techniques where a field is introduced. It's a passive technique that makes rods physically move. It seems that the human body is part of the instrument which is very unusual and points at some kind of psychic energy perhaps.

I've heard of people "tuning" the rods by attaching a pure sample of the element that they seek to the rod. Do you tune your rods in this way?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm impressed, nobody ever understood enough to want to know. I just recently confirmed to anybody that was logged on that my dowsing power turned on when the last cme hit us. Its posted in my journal also. I bother posting just in case I eventually find someone else to confirm certain dowsing test results. So far none have dowsed the same as I learned. When we got hit with the cme, it was predicted to be stronger than what hit us. Luckily I was watching, and when it hit I was ready with my rods. It was on about 10 min after the Earth gadgets read it hit. It was after sunset, which is less dowsable, but I felt it. It lasted about 10 min and wasn't felt again throughout the rest of the mild solar storm. I had no idea how strong it was gonna be, nor how long the power would be on. It's the way it is. The further into a Solar cycle toward maximum the more flares, cme's, and dowsing opportunities. I can answer your questions, but give me time.

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm impressed, nobody ever understood enough to want to know. I just recently confirmed to anybody that was logged on that my dowsing power turned on when the last cme hit us. Its posted in my journal also. I bother posting just in case I eventually find someone else to confirm certain dowsing test results. So far none have dowsed the same as I learned. When we got hit with the cme, it was predicted to be stronger than what hit us. Luckily I was watching, and when it hit I was ready with my rods. It was on about 10 min after the Earth gadgets read it hit. It was after sunset, which is less dowsable, but I felt it. It lasted about 10 min and wasn't felt again throughout the rest of the mild solar storm. I had no idea how strong it was gonna be, nor how long the power would be on. It's the way it is. The further into a Solar cycle toward maximum the more flares, cme's, and dowsing opportunities. I can answer your questions, but give me time.

Are you talking about the CME that happened this week? I was going to ask you about that. I'm really looking forward to your explanations, take as long as you need. Please don't forget, I'm very curious and would love to understand the mechanics behind this phenomenon.

What were you able to find when the power was turned on? I don't know how to find your journal on here.

How large does a gold deposit have to be in order to be dowsed? Can you detect a small gold nugget? A flake? Or does it need to be a gold-bearing vein that is loaded with gold? Or a rich placer with ounces to the yard?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread