What triggers Dowsing

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you've read my posts you already know that I know and preach, that Dowsing power isn't constant and is governed by release of energy from the Sun. As Solar cycle 25 moves toward maximum, dowsing power will improve. This is not all Dowsers beliefs, I know. Just my knowledge thru experience, and 2 previous Solar cycles. I've heard and watched it all about the Sun. A-indeces, fast Solar wind, high Density, fluctuating Magnetometers, Bz, anything and everything possible to explain where dowsing power comes from. But even though they can all indicate a change in Spaceweather, they are not the trigger I'm looking for. In a nut shell, i cant Dowse, not one little bit, but i could, during times of Solar cycle 23 and 24. When the Diwsing power finally turns back on, I'll be watching. The last time it was on was March 19 to 24, 2019. I was able to dowse a couple of those days.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a little tidbit for you to ponder. The pyramids are a massive structure. I don't know how many millions of tons. As the moon passesoverhead there is a hiuge gravity shift. Same thing moon under feet and to a lesser extent moonrise and set. This causes a piezo effect.

Now look at a dowser. Not so massive but what happens when you put your weight on your foot? Same thing as the pyramids when the moon passes. There is a piezo effect. No, nothing as powerful as the pyramids but nonetheless it is a real and there is a lot more energy than you might think. A lot more.

I've also posted about how your breathing can charge your body.

There's some quote about negative people and they don't accomplish much.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somewhere I have some info on Solar Magnetic Interference. The "A" index is one to watch. It's not a prediction or estimate like the Kp index. As I recall you want it to be "7" (Unsettled) or below for a few days running to get the best reception. I'll post it if I can find it sometime. When solar magnetic interference hits, things fluxuate and it's like playing Whack-a-Mole. Iron and water are the two that overpower other elements. The signal is already weak and frail and the interference just washes it out.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somewhere I have some info on Solar Magnetic Interference. The "A" index is one to watch. It's not a prediction or estimate like the Kp index. As I recall you want it to be "7" (Unsettled) or below for a few days running to get the best reception. I'll post it if I can find it sometime. When solar magnetic interference hits, things fluxuate and it's like playing Whack-a-Mole. Iron and water are the two that overpower other elements. The signal is already weak and frail and the interference just washes it out.

A- index never went over 5, when I was able to dowse March 2019. Spaceweatherlive archives.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never logged many successful past dowsing days. March of 2019, during solar minimum, had a sunspot appear and start flaring. I had dowsable signal at times for at least 3 days around the 21 of March. The only other day I remember was Dec 25 2011. Christmas day power was on and we were out dowsing. Prediction of dowsing power is every 11 years, during solar maximum. I'm gonna bring it closer., as soon as it throws something at us. A good CME.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing I read dowsing is usually not good right around the Spring and Fall Equinox.

I know this much it is easy to psyche yourself out and other people, too. I say for everyone to avoid the negativity like the plague.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a little tidbit for you to ponder. The pyramids are a massive structure. I don't know how many millions of tons. As the moon passesoverhead there is a hiuge gravity shift. Same thing moon under feet and to a lesser extent moonrise and set. This causes a piezo effect.

Now look at a dowser. Not so massive but what happens when you put your weight on your foot? Same thing as the pyramids when the moon passes. There is a piezo effect. No, nothing as powerful as the pyramids but nonetheless it is a real and there is a lot more energy than you might think. A lot more.

I've also posted about how your breathing can charge your body.

There's some quote about negative people and they don't accomplish much.

On a suspected hot spot some people stomp the ground or kick the dirt around to see if the target holds. I suspect some people scoff at this and the piezo effect. It's for real.

And who doesn't know that locating conditions are usually strongest during the full moon? Here again the gravity actually pulls the earth's crust a couple of inches. Big, big, big piezo effect.

And as Dell Winders said, metal detectors are also affected by the solar magnetic interference. I read one nugget hunter won't work in the Summer months because conditions are just not as good.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many of these natural healers won't even work a day and a half on either side of the full moon and a lesser amount around the new moon. Even some dowsers say it is too powerful.

I hope people understand if you listen to negative people and their self-imposed restrictions, you can easily be influenced by their negativity especialy when times are rough you want to give up you believe their crap. Far as I am concerned that is evil. I suspect this has happened here, because some guy years ago who claimed he was from Australia was making these claims about stable magnetic conditions are bad. Pure BS. I know people fell for it. Don't be a sucker. Gotta wonder i they can dowse at all. I know some LRL pushers can't dowse. I suspect this guy was one of them.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a suspected hot spot some people stomp the ground or kick the dirt around to see if the target holds. I suspect some people scoff at this and the piezo effect. It's for real.

And who doesn't know that locating conditions are usually strongest during the full moon? Here again the gravity actually pulls the earth's crust a couple of inches. Big, big, big piezo effect.

And as Dell Winders said, metal detectors are also affected by the solar magnetic interference. I read one nugget hunter won't work in the Summer months because conditions are just not as good.

I sometimes check the ground. I learned a long time ago, a fractal geometric structure will mimic all frequencies if conditions are right. If your chasing Gold you'll think it's a gold target, when in fact its every frequency created by a surface fractal geometric shape. It happens in clay a lot. Just kick the ground and it will break shape and go away. Dew will for such shapes in vugs..
As far as the moon I've never tested much on that. What I know is dowsing power does drop off as the sun goes down. All the way to non use. In the past I've practiced at night in the house and found that whatever power creates the dowsing signal can be high enough to cause seemingly continuous power throughout the nigh, but it is rare.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called them phantom signals, because they dissapeare, i dont realize their phantom, unless I run diffrent elements, then it would mimic a meteorite. It's like a mirror, whatever your dowsing with bounces back. I ran into one in Az, but a few a Crator of diamonds state park. I had a chunk of clay dowsing a diamond return signal. I cracked it open and saw a spiderweb made of dew inside a vug. I interpreted it as a fractal geometric symbol, made by nature.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The signal or power I talk about, is registered by the diffrent l-rods I use. Knowing the degree of the power strength is very difficult.My Dowsing power isn't constant. The basic power from the Sun might be close to constant, but the dowsable signal is NOT. It is a pulse that I dowse, and the strength and duration of the pulse varies highly. When I grab my dowsing rods and check for power, and the rods indicate that power is on. It's a fluctuating pulse, and the only way to tell the strength of the ongoing pulse is with a-rod change. So Dowsing the most distant target, requires correct rods and maximum power, which maximum has no chart.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The theme of my posts here has been there is some other problem if you can't dowse. Look inside yourelf for the answer. I gave some good info on this subject. Either people refuse to listen and learn or they are just intentionally being skeptic. Conditions are just fine for locating. I've always siad the emotional state of theperson is the biggest factor. Negativity will kill your chances for success. Or as I like to say the difference between a negative attitude and a positive one is just like thedifference between Heaven and Hell. NOBODY gets it with a negative attitude. Here's one of my favorite sayings: If your heart is in it, you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal. If your heart is not in it, you will find a thousand excuses. Enthusiasm is the key. Dowser, you don't sound like you are even trying.

I know one time my locating went flat. A new neighbor had moved in. I dont know, but it's possible they had a some high-power electronics that was casuing interference.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been told that before, I'm not eating right, I need to meditate better, or my shoes matter. In my opinion its bullshit media, stuff they posted here in the past. I'm not a dowser because I read a lot of books. I feel I'm the only dowser. Dont be in denial! Face my reality! It's not what I eat or think, it's all about power. Power is cyclonic, its increase and decrease follows solar cycle increase and decrease. It really not hard to understand. ON/Off. If you have continuous dowsing power, good for you. Please feel free to submit your dowsing finds. If I cant dowse it's only because it's off. I will let you know when it turn on. You all will be able to see what I'm talking about. Everything I have posted about in the past is absolutely true dowsing experience, none is made up nor learned from book. I do not understand why my ability is so unique. It's not. I know when to Dowse!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its here everyone!! Dowsing season has started. It 6:16 UTC time and I have my first dowsable signal since March 2019. I checked both my lines, my 20ft Iron, and my 20 mile Silver. Both indicate usable dowsable signal. I need to look and see where the trigger came out of. Finally !!!!!

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far we went over C in the background flux, and Bz is North.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you were to change the spelling of that word to drowsing then I would have to say with out a doubt that to much turkey/dressing, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, and a couple cold beers works every time for me.:occasion14:

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had this dip in this Magnetometer show up. It was 18:16 when I checked. Signal has dropped off now, Magnetometer climbing now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201127-135823_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    Screenshot_20201127-135823_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 58
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still not sure if the Magnetometer is an indicator. I have slight dowsable signal before sunup this morning. Might be from a M flare last night. These protons might show the dowsing indication. Could be a good day to dowse and run tests, it's been a while. Good luck Dowsers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201130-071753_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    Screenshot_20201130-071753_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 59

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The goal of meditation is not to control your thoughts, it's to stop letting them control you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions