ESP Trainer app

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a simple app to help improve your ESP. Russell Targ was big in the Stargate Project and my understanding the remote viewers used this. It's old but still works. I just started this the other day. Many times I narrow it down to two choices, and decide not to pick one it turns out the correct one. So now I try to second-guess it. LOL It's free. Also read the reviews for more tips. There are youtube videos binaural beats for psychic ability

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/esp-trainer/id336882103

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first review talks about being in the groove and right after the picture fades pick the next square without thinking. I tried it and my score went up. I hit several in a row. I almost wonder if there is some subliminal clues. Also thouight about using a pendulum to pick them. When you have a small target you use a pointer and hold the pendulum off to the side. Don't know if it is any good but this is the binaural video I had on at the time. There are others. Full screen is not available on this forum, you have to go to youtube.

Last edited:

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be V E R Y careful what you ask for!!!

I know people that have been on their knees screaming for ******** to take this [power away].
This is not a toy to play with. If you are the LEAST unstable, don't believe, frivolous, just gonna test the water, you may loose it altogether, without a proper guide.

It can drive you insane. Please be careful.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, the Stargate Project had a few that kinda lost it. Don't know the whole story but I gotta wonder if they might have been doing psychoactive drugs, maybe even unknowingly.

Also anyone who opens up their chakras has the chance of evil entities entering their soul. Now mind you, imposters never really get into that state in the first place, and anyone can claim they are psychic, hang a shingle on their door, what I call the "false profits". I never realized the Catholic Church has priests that specialize in exorcism. Matter of fact the movie "The Exorcist" was based on a true story.

I recall reading a very old story about dowsers and they were like saying a short prayer/verse in between each phrase. At the time I thought it a bit strange but I know they were very serious about it.

I've been there. When I close my eye at night I felt like I was being pulled down into Hell. No fun.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions