Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know somebody on the west coast, who in 2020 got 50 gold coins from only one dowsed location in the water.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't make that up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lol, OK there partner. It must be true then. What are you going to tell me next? You found the Lost Dutchman Mine by tapping your heels together?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to post a pic but didn't work at the moment so, brought up a thread... move back 1 page in thread and see a gold coin photo.

OP
OP
M

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I tried to post a pic but didn't work at the moment so, brought up a thread... move back 1 page in thread and see a gold coin photo.

Even if you have a coin photo that doesn't prove that your "friend" found it using dowsing. You would have to have some pretty impressive evidence to prove that.

I don't doubt that you actually think that someone found treasure by dowsing. Maybe they told you that they did and you believe them. That doesn't make it true.

It's a pretty tough sell and I'm not going to take your word for it.

Anyway congratulations on your friend's discovery. It sounds like he found some gold coins.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, darn good finds... from what I've seen and read about gold coins recovered in the oceans, often can be in mint condition. On the west coast the gold mining helped provide gold for coins. Some of those earlier minted coins I would think could be quite valuable if in perfect condition.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even if you have a coin photo that doesn't prove that your "friend" found it using dowsing. You would have to have some pretty impressive evidence to prove that.

I don't doubt that you actually think that someone found treasure by dowsing. Maybe they told you that they did and you believe them. That doesn't make it true.

It's a pretty tough sell and I'm not going to take your word for it.

Anyway congratulations on your friend's discovery. It sounds like he found some gold coins.

So are you here to just bash dowsers, because you just can't comprehend? Or are you here to learn about it and have fun, not at someone else's expense... we get a lot of bashers here and it's flat out not appreciated at all.

OP
OP
M

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm actually here to learn what the process behind dowsing is. I've asked around and everyone gives a different answer.

My goal is to learn how it works and try to use those principles to further mineral exploration.

There is a lot of misleading information on the subject. I've sourced a lot of scientific studies and research into dowsing, some of which was compiled into that article.

I would very much love to be shown that it actually works. Or some kind of proof of the underlying principles. If you can contribute to that I'd love to see what you have to provide.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will consider teaching you, but my Dowsing power is governed by the Sun, and class hasnt started yet. Hopefully you have honest legal values. Not everyone should learn this.

OP
OP
M

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dowser, what do you mean by this?

Hopefully you have honest legal values. Not everyone should learn this.

I'm not interested in someone to show me how to dowse. What I'd like to understand is the concepts behind dowsing. The principles that it works on, etc.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

I'm not interested in someone to show me how to dowse. What I'd like to understand is the concepts behind dowsing. The principles that it works on, etc.
I believe one should be grateful if someone professional in dowsing gives him practical basics and recommendations on how to dowse, this will greatly lessen much time and efforts exerted to learn dowsing. Regarding what mechanism and science behind dowsing, no one on earth could tell you for certain, but surely it involves energy, ether, waves, magnetic field, frequency & resonance.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An Electron, one up quark, and one down quark. I believe the answer your looking for, hasent been worked on. It all has to do with quantum fields, and string theory. Knowing how and when, is better than the unknown, what and why.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I post many topics on how to Dowse my way. Its read by many and not understood. I can, teach some people to Dowse using Elements, to signal same Elements at great distances. Everyone's disbeliefs are irrelevant to me. I can locate every lost or hidden treasure, shipwreck, meteorite, precious ores, gems. To teach just anyone to do the same would be irresponsible. With Dowsing, targets have no boundaries. Some people dont care about boundries. Archaeological relics, personal valuables, all can be located easily.

Last edited:

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Around 2004 i taught my boss, who got very interested, seeing what I could do. He wasn't very good at it. He talked much about wanting to enter on to private property, to the point of telling the homeowner that he was having a horse race through their place, rather than splitting the treasure with them. I asked him, what would you do if you located a 100 million dollar treasure, and reporting it legally would get you 10 percent. Knowing you could continually find more future valuable treasure, wouldn't you take the 10%. He said, no, I would take the 100 million illegally, and go buy an island. We parted ways, I cant teach a crook.

OP
OP
M

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
elhit29, can you explain this further.

Regarding what mechanism and science behind dowsing, no one on earth could tell you for certain, but surely it involves energy, ether, waves, magnetic field, frequency & resonance.

Just throwing terms around doesn't explain anything.

OP
OP
M

mulletator

May 16, 2015
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Around 2004 i taught my boss, who got very interested, seeing what I could do. He wasn't very good at it. He talked much about wanting to enter on to private property, to the point of telling the homeowner that he was having a horse race through their place, rather than splitting the treasure with them. I asked him, what would you do if you located a 100 million dollar treasure, and reporting it legally would get you 10 percent. Knowing you could continually find more future valuable treasure, wouldn't you take the 10%. He said, no, I would take the 100 million illegally, and go buy an island. We parted ways, I cant teach a crook.

Dowser, if what you're saying is true you should have a mansion with a room full of gold like Scrooge McDuck. Do you have millions of dollars worth of gold?

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish! Solar cycle 23, when I first learned to Dowse, I was living in Arizona and working a full time job. Not knowing what I now know, I was learning. I located $20 million worth of various treasures in a year. None legal. I spent cycle 24 working with a professor on testing devices, while working full time, moved back home to Michigan. Cycle 24 was much weaker than 23. Having to be at a treasure location when dowsing power is on takes freedom. I have now retired. After 2 Solar cycles of learning, testing, experimenting, I have the knowledge and experience, and ability. It took years to get where I'm at, but it could be taught rather easily and quickly. If you look back in my past posts, The ones that got away, has some explanation of why treasure wasn't retrieved. To Dowse a valuable treasure, that will make me wealthy. I need to have power on, be within target signal of the valuable target, have target be on a legally retrieval property, with the target laying on top, because you cant dig below a foot here. Lots of variables

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since you brought it up. Anyone I teach has the ability to become extremely wealthy, and if young, would have future Solar cycles to Dowse. We are talking about Dowsing. The ability to find stuff. Proof will come out this Solar cycle 25.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread