Dowsing for Lottery Numbers.

MUZGDMAFLIK6

Aug 13, 2020
PAKISTAN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The French Lottery, La Française Des Jeux, recently hit the headlines after it was alleged that it offered a player a total of €450,000 to prevent him from taking them to court over misleading claims about their scratch cards. According to documents in the possession of La Monde newspaper, a letter sent to Robert Riblet from a lottery lawyer offered an initial sum of €300,000, with €150,000 extra to be paid later to "compensate him for the work and cost of the inquiries generated by his research".

See here https://thelotteryresults.uk/thunderball-results-checker-lottery-results/

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter Deep Seeking VLF Metal Detector, L-rod, Pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing deals with the present and the past. Divination is for future stuff; which is bad ju-ju; karma; or whatever else you want to call it.

I believe I'll stay with dowsing. Not that I'm very good........................YET. :laughing7: But, I won't be inviting bad crap into my life.

Nothing wrong with Divination and there no such thing as ju-ju or karma.

The invention of the concept of karma comes from India where the ruling magicians did not want the populace fighting back against them magically so they invented said concept to keep populace in fear of taking any magickal retaliation.

Hopefully someday their centuries long PSYOP will die.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread