Noetic Science

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some food for thought for those who do not know what they don't know.
Just google "noetic science" as well as the "philosophy of noetics". You may be enlightened if you have an open mind.

It may help skeptics who have not been exposed to the science or the philosophy to have a better understanding of the physical and metaphysical world and how they connect and interact with each other that is not common knowledge even though it is backed up by science.

Sadly the problem is, hard core skeptics just do not seem to have an open mind even when scientific proof is staring them in the face.

GG~

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scientific knowledge and understanding keeps evolving. Scientists had been building a huge pvc loop, trying to prove gravity is a type of electromagnetic wave. Try to google that once.

A gravitational wave is an invisible (yet incredibly fast) ripple in space. Gravitational waves travel at the speed of light (186,000 miles per second). These waves squeeze and stretch anything in their path as they pass by.

In 2015, scientists detected gravitational waves for the very first time. They used a very sensitive instrument called LIGO (Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory). These first gravitational waves happened when two black holes crashed into one another. The collision happened 1.3 billion years ago. But, the ripples didn’t make it to Earth until 2015!

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/gravitational-waves/en/

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some food for thought for those who do not know what they don't know.
Just google "noetic science" as well as the "philosophy of noetics". You may be enlightened if you have an open mind.

It may help skeptics who have not been exposed to the science or the philosophy to have a better understanding of the physical and metaphysical world and how they connect and interact with each other that is not common knowledge even though it is backed up by science.

Sadly the problem is, hard core skeptics just do not seem to have an open mind even when scientific proof is staring them in the face.

GG~

This is what I get from Google.

Noeticscience, according to its promoters, is an "exploration into the nature and potentials of consciousness using multiple ways of knowing—including intuition, feeling, reason, and the senses", most famously mentioned by Dan Brown in The Lost Symbol. Note that noetic "science" and noetic philosophy are distinct.

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Institute of Noetic Sciences (founded in 1973) describes noetic sciences as "how beliefs, thoughts, and intentions affect the physical world". A multidisciplinary field of study that brings objective scientific tools and techniques together with subjective inner knowing to study the nature of reality.

The Institute of Noetic Sciences applies rigorous scientific method to the study of consciousness and paranormal experience.
We propose that everyone can access information and energy from beyond our conventional notions of time and space. However, the way that people do that is unique to them.

According to the Institute of Noetic Sciences noetic science studies "how beliefs, thoughts, and intentions affect the physical world." The noetic scientists believe that while traditional science focuses on external observation and is grounded in objective evaluation, measurement, and experimentation, there is another way of obtaining knowledge — the subjective or internal, including gut feelings, intuition, and hunches. This includes experiences that cannot be explained or proven "rationally" but are felt to be absolutely real. Noetic science attempts to apply a scientific lens to the study of subjective experience and to ways that consciousness may influence the physical world.

CLICK HERE: 7 Mind-Blowing Findings From The Institute of Noetic Sciences That Could Change The Way You Look At The World

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So that means skeptics can fowl up a search by just thinking about it. LOL Many ridicle this fact.

One experiment had 26 pairs of snails. They labelled each pair with a letter of the alphabet. Then one snail was left in Europe and the other was sent to the USA. When they shined a light on one snail to wake it up in Europe the corresponding snail in the USA also woke up. Thus they were able to send a text message. LOL Human couples have similar traits.

Another experiment with telepathy had something like 12 people in a seperate room hooked up to an EEG to measure brain waves. Don't recall the exact details but a couple of them got the message fairly accurately but the others said they didn't get anything but the EEG showed their brainwaves had responded at the exact moment

I've talked about this when you get someone you know to hide a practice target for you when dowsing. It no longer becomes a dowsing event but more of a mental telepathy thing. The searcher is merely reading the hider's mind and not actually dowsing. While nothing wrong with this per se. the person most times will incorrectly attribute this to dowsing and proclaim themselves a competent dowser. Many times I have read where a person requesting a map dowsing after seeing the "X" on the map would say "That's exactly where I thought it was." So you can see big mistakes can be made.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So that means skeptics can fowl up a search by just thinking about it. LOL Many ridicle this fact.

One experiment had 26 pairs of snails. They labelled each pair with a letter of the alphabet. Then one snail was left in Europe and the other was sent to the USA. When they shined a light on one snail to wake it up in Europe the corresponding snail in the USA also woke up. Thus they were able to send a text message. LOL Human couples have similar traits.

Another experiment with telepathy had something like 12 people in a seperate room hooked up to an EEG to measure brain waves. Don't recall the exact details but a couple of them got the message fairly accurately but the others said they didn't get anything but the EEG showed their brainwaves had responded at the exact moment

I've talked about this when you get someone you know to hide a practice target for you when dowsing. It no longer becomes a dowsing event but more of a mental telepathy thing. The searcher is merely reading the hider's mind and not actually dowsing. While nothing wrong with this per se. the person most times will incorrectly attribute this to dowsing and proclaim themselves a competent dowser. Many times I have read where a person requesting a map dowsing after seeing the "X" on the map would say "That's exactly where I thought it was." So you can see big mistakes can be made.

Exactly! Mistakes can be, and are made, but it's the mechanism that's interesting because it shows that there can be a mental connection to something physical.
I have been asked if I am a physical dowser or a mental dowser. I never knew the answer because all I knew was that L-rods have always worked for me not knowing exactly why, just that they do. You make a great point about having a hider. My results were 100% with a hider involved but less than 100% otherwise.

By the way I do not believe that L rods are obsolete, they have always had their place.
That is not to say that other methods do not work also, but you just cant beat the price of a set of L-rods. :icon_thumleft:

GG~

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody is perfect. Claiming 100% is just playing right in the skeptics' hands.

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody is perfect. Claiming 100% is just playing right in the skeptics' hands.

While not claiming to be perfect myself, I did have a perfect score using my wife as the hider. Fact!
My first dowsing post from 13 years ago: Indoor L-rod practice

Agreed, no one is perfect, least of all myself. But even an imperfect individual can have a perfect test result.

I really could care less about what a sceptic thinks about my ability, or what anyone else thinks for that matter.
It is what it is, nothing less, nothing more.

Not trying to sell anything to anyone. Just providing free information for those whom are willing to accept it.
And NO I am not saying that I dowse with 100% accuracy, I correctly stated above that my results without a hider are LESS than 100% and that, my friends, covers a lot of territory :tongue3:

Hope this clears up any misconceptions.

GG~

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread