Marijuana & Dowsing

Kato_Danzo

Jul 7, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Recently I realized that I can not dowse at all when under the influence of marijuana. I get no response nothing. Its interesting. Why would this be? I remember years ago I was trying to date a girl. On our first date she took me to visit her friend. Unbeknownst to me this friend of hers was a psychic. She took me there to see what kind of vibes her friend would get off me. I was high at that time. After the meeting my date asked me if I was on anything. I told her yes I was. She was shocked. She told me that after our meeting she had asked her psychic friend what she saw in my aura. Her friend was unable to sense anything in me and pressed her "what is he on?". Are marijuana and other substances somehow disconnecting us from the universal mind? Your thoughts are appreciated.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My thoughts? You need to switch drugs. Try a four-way hit of LSD, and stay connected. Welcome to the forum.:icon_thumright:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A side note here, I recall watching the TV series "Dallas" and one night "Digger"Barnes was drunk and was talking about his dad could find oil wells when he was smashed. This is unlikely. Every book I have read says no alcohol. When I was learning I'd come home after work and be a bit uptight. I would drink one beer to help me relax. I have also used aspirin.

OP
OP
Kato_Danzo

Kato_Danzo

Jul 7, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marijuana may well be the forbidden fruit mentioned in the Holy Bible about Adam and Eve. Recall they realized that they were naked. This is self-consciousness/self-awareness. Absolutely the exact opposite of the meditative, Zen-like state essential to dowsing or any L-rod work. I suspect some people can work around that, but you sure can't expect good results.

Interesting to think about. Something tells me there is something more physical taking place in the central nervous system. I really wish I could figure it out but its probably far too complex to ever really pin down. My dowsing ability just gets completely turned off like a light switch. I find the affect impossible to overcome. The fact that it happens makes me feel like the affects of marijuana could be deceptively detrimental to man's ability to reach his full potential. But I've had so many "moments of clarity" after smoking marijuana. At least it seemed that way at the time. Has this plant evolved so effectively that it actually has the ability to trick us in to thinking we truly need it in order to sustain itself as a species? Is it all a trick of evolution? Either way it is a truly fascinating plant to say the least. Otherworldly in its ability to survive and reproduce itself on Earth. Thanks to all for commenting.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
CBD and THC affect sensory awareness. Alter it even.
So , no surprise it affects dowsing.
How it affects an individuals dowsing might be expected to vary.
For one person who's dowsing is nulled , another's might be enhanced.

In your (the O.P.'s ) case , dowse sober!

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
......turn on, tune in, drop out...... that’s how I find stuff without a metal detector....

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't affect Dowsing, unless you got food in your hands instead of Dowsing rods, munchies, lol.

Last edited:

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Smoke all you want, take any substance you want. It will have zero affect on your actual ability to dowse.

As for the universal mind, your singular independent mind might open up to it with certain mind altering drugs. Follow Dr. Solomon's prescription and let us know how you make out.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, if you can't dowse then it won't affect your dowsing. LOL

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Recently I realized that I can not dowse at all when under the influence of marijuana. I get no response nothing. Its interesting. Why would this be? I remember years ago I was trying to date a girl. On our first date she took me to visit her friend. Unbeknownst to me this friend of hers was a psychic. She took me there to see what kind of vibes her friend would get off me. I was high at that time. After the meeting my date asked me if I was on anything. I told her yes I was. She was shocked. She told me that after our meeting she had asked her psychic friend what she saw in my aura. Her friend was unable to sense anything in me and pressed her "what is he on?". Are marijuana and other substances somehow disconnecting us from the universal mind? Your thoughts are appreciated.

There are three obvious choices as to why you can't Dowse.
Dowsing power is off!
You have no Dowsing ability nor desire, even if power was on.
Your High!
Due to the extreme lack of Dowsing videos nor proof, and knowing what I know, I will say, for me Dowsing power is off today. Look back at my posts, Solar cycle 25 has started. I'm just waiting for a higher flux, created by Earthward launched CME'S. It takes a higher flux to Dowse, not what you eat or smoke, or wear, nor how you wash your hands.

Last edited:

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter Deep Seeking VLF Metal Detector, L-rod, Pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marijuana creates holes in the aura and damages the soul. The same goes for alcohol and other mind altering substances. It's best to abstain IMO. Especially if one is going to be doing spiritual work such as dowsing. Also, dowsing while under the influence can quite possibly invite negative entities. You might be able to program them out before hand but I wouldn't risk it.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marijuana creates holes in the aura and damages the soul. .

Funny... not sure where you pulled this information from... or how you came up with this... But you have been severely misinformed.

Marijuana was given to us as a healer... not a deceiver.

The only deceiving happening around Marijuana is the manipulative information like this that has been spawned by someones imagination.

This same misinformation and incriminatory baseless falsehoods are the reason the "stigma" and laws concerning it exist to begin with.

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter Deep Seeking VLF Metal Detector, L-rod, Pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny... not sure where you pulled this information from... or how you came up with this... But you have been severely misinformed.

Marijuana was given to us as a healer... not a deceiver.

The only deceiving happening around Marijuana is the manipulative information like this that has been spawned by someones imagination.

This same misinformation and incriminatory baseless falsehoods are the reason the "stigma" and laws concerning it exist to begin with.

Something tells me that you are a smoker, lol.

I used to be too.

Most of my info comes from the ancient Vedas.

And, If you were trained to read aura's you would know that what I am saying is correct.

https://www.wikihow.com/Read-an-Aura

"The use of marijuana will be apparent in the aura of pot-smokers by the presence of a dark murky grey color pervading the aura and a weakened aura. This grey light is like a dark cloud which causes mental dullness, depression, confusion, and lack of confidence and motivation. The aura of long-term marijuana users becomes very weak (as it does during the acute phase of intoxication). This indicates weakened ojas (immunity), tejas (vitality and enthusiasm) and prana (life force) and lessened connection of the astral body to the physical body. The scriptures on Ayurveda warn of the dangers of spiritual possession by demonic entities during intoxication. This risk is greatly increased also for people who have used marijuana over a long period of time. When the mind is dull and depressed (focused on the vibrations of the lower astral realm), vitality is low, and the connection to the physical body is weak; the potential for astral attack is great."

Ayurvedic View of Marijuana

But how do mind-altering drugs affect the soul?

How Do Mind-Altering Drugs Affect the Soul? - Big Picture Questions

These things are probably something that you do not want to hear, I understand.

I knew these things and still smoked not too long ago.

I finally quit...better safe than sorry IMO.

Besides one can get a more natural healthier high from meditation over substances.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something tells me that you are a smoker, lol.

I used to be too.

Most of my info comes from the ancient Vedas.

And, If you were trained to read aura's you would know that what I am saying is correct.

https://www.wikihow.com/Read-an-Aura

"The use of marijuana will be apparent in the aura of pot-smokers by the presence of a dark murky grey color pervading the aura and a weakened aura. This grey light is like a dark cloud which causes mental dullness, depression, confusion, and lack of confidence and motivation. The aura of long-term marijuana users becomes very weak (as it does during the acute phase of intoxication). This indicates weakened ojas (immunity), tejas (vitality and enthusiasm) and prana (life force) and lessened connection of the astral body to the physical body. The scriptures on Ayurveda warn of the dangers of spiritual possession by demonic entities during intoxication. This risk is greatly increased also for people who have used marijuana over a long period of time. When the mind is dull and depressed (focused on the vibrations of the lower astral realm), vitality is low, and the connection to the physical body is weak; the potential for astral attack is great."

Ayurvedic View of Marijuana

But how do mind-altering drugs affect the soul?

How Do Mind-Altering Drugs Affect the Soul? - Big Picture Questions

These things are probably something that you do not want to hear, I understand.

I knew these things and still smoked not too long ago.

I finally quit...better safe than sorry IMO.

Besides one can get a more natural healthier high from meditation over substances.

Beliefs lie within those who believe them.

I smoke occasionally.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
We drowsing beyond subconsciousness? Or dowsing?

Best dowser I know was focused on dowsing when dowsing.
I'd imagine there were days something could distract his focus.
Whatever does for one person may not another.
Spectators. Traffic .Noise. Moon. Pollywogs. Ect.. Even M.J..
Types vary. Plus amount.
High dose of "couch-lock" or something similar , who's going to excel at dowsing? Not everyone . Not me.

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
In reply to Dr. Solomons advice, Acid might work but with me in my teens it really spaced me out. Perhaps magic mushrooms might be a better choice. Hey Terry, did you ever get a chance to see Dr. Leary speak? I did back in the 70's at Los Angeles Pierce College and yes, it was a real trip!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread