Help to locate gold needed.

Greenie
Aug 15, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone,

Could you please try to locate gold in this photo? This is my grandmas home and the "legend" says that people who lived here prior were quite wealthy and buried some gold, as they had to leave everything behind once war started. Also, my guess is that there could be some silver too.

I am a beginner dowser myself and tried walking around with my L rods there last week but didn't have much luck, hence came to this forum.

Any answers would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 18.25.39.png

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, i gave it a good thorough mental dowsing and come up with nothing beside the usual stray dropped coins, buttons, daily life items and what not.

Each of these threads you'll have some come in and circle some spots and say "try here", but not a single one of them have turned out correct and they are shooting 0 for 10,000 (rough estimate) in their predictions, however, my mental scans have proved 100 percent accurate to date and you'll find that to again be the case.

If it's old property though, it's worth metal detecting. You'll no doubt find some keepers, maybe even a small cache in a jar or coin purse if you're really lucky!

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't make out what is in the photo, but right in the middle there is what looks like a big structure with a "v" shape in it. I don't know but I felt something around that, maybe even inside. Not the 'V' but maybe the perimeter of that area.

OP
OP

Greenie
Aug 15, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go Deep, thanks for replying!

I was under impression that guys here do this type of map dowsing using pendulum? Not sure now, also don't really know how accurate it could be..

Talking about metal detectors, I have used my oldschoold one that only detects metal and senses it around 30-40cm deep in the ground. Found a lot of little pieces but nothing too exciting.

What sort of equipment would you say is good enough for this kind of stuff, without me breaking a bank?

Cheers

OP
OP

Greenie
Aug 15, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't make out what is in the photo, but right in the middle there is what looks like a big structure with a "v" shape in it. I don't know but I felt something around that, maybe even inside. Not the 'V' but maybe the perimeter of that area.

Thanks for your knowledge SL! I have attached another photo, do you mean the V shape area thats in between 4 blue dots? Thats a house there, and I think a shadow makes it look like a V shape.

I was reading this forum for the past few days and picked up lots of good info from you! Already started "Supersensonics" - very interesting read so far! Also finished "Dowsing for beginners" by Richard Webster.

Is there anything else that you would recommend to check out?

Cheers

SCR updated.png SCR updated.png

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go Deep, thanks for replying!

I was under impression that guys here do this type of map dowsing using pendulum? Not sure now, also don't really know how accurate it could be..

I can not speak for what others map dowsing methods are, all i can tell you is they've never once dowsed a map on here and uncovered a buried treasure, statistically showing that whatever methods they may be using, they are completely and totally ineffective. A random dart at the map would literally be just as effective.

My dowsing method involves a combination of mental intuition, mental reflection and mental contemplation of the facts and to date, i've been 100 percent correct. If their methods actually worked, you'd expect about a 99.9999 reply response of "nope, don't sense anything" as that's a more likely percentage of how many of these pics contain a buried treasure in them.

Knowing that, start with a good all purpose detector, most buried treasures the world over that have been found were within a foot of the surface with the exception of purposely built tombs or sunken ships.

Back in the days when they buried treasure, it didn't matter if it was 1 foot under ground or 100, it was equally hidden as they didn't have metal detectors or backhoes back then. Plus, digging an elaborate deep pit would have added days, if not weeks to the excavation, leaving one much more vulnerable to having your burial being observed. Look at the official Louis and Clark journals for concrete evidence of this. Of the supply caches they buried along their route, when they came back through, several had been dug up. They speculated they had been watched when they were burying it so the lesson is, the more time you take burying, the more chance of you being observed.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Closer to the lower right blue dot, but I don't want to make a pinpoint. Somewhere in that area.

If you are reading Supersensonics, I think you are very motivated. Like Hills says you have to do the experiments, can't just read about them.

Go steady but easy. It is easy to try too hard and get frustrated. Learn some breathing exercise to help calm you down. even that takes daily practice.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can not speak for what others map dowsing methods are, all i can tell you is they've never once dowsed a map on here and uncovered a buried treasure, statistically showing that whatever methods they may be using, they are completely and totally ineffective. A random dart at the map would literally be just as effective.

My dowsing method involves a combination of mental intuition, mental reflection and mental contemplation of the facts and to date, i've been 100 percent correct. If their methods actually worked, you'd expect about a 99.9999 reply response of "nope, don't sense anything" as that's a more likely percentage of how many of these pics contain a buried treasure in them.

Knowing that, start with a good all purpose detector, most buried treasures the world over that have been found were within a foot of the surface with the exception of purposely built tombs or sunken ships.

Back in the days when they buried treasure, it didn't matter if it was 1 foot under ground or 100, it was equally hidden as they didn't have metal detectors or backhoes back then. Plus, digging an elaborate deep pit would have added days, if not weeks to the excavation, leaving one much more vulnerable to having your burial being observed. Look at the official Louis and Clark journals for concrete evidence of this. Of the supply caches they buried along their route, when they came back through, several had been dug up. They speculated they had been watched when they were burying it so the lesson is, the more time you take burying, the more chance of you being observed.
YES there are some dowsers on here who have located a find on a picture from the poster's inquiry, not to mention all the private correspondences in which the person asking for help found treasure and chose not to post it publicly, but privately let the dowser know. Also consider what the person in the field is using to recover the item the dowser indicates. Some people asking for help aren't allowed to metal detect in their country. If your method works for you then great, no need to say other people's are ineffective.
Jon

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES there are some dowsers on here who have located a find on a picture from the poster's inquiry, not to mention all the private correspondences in which the person asking for help found treasure and chose not to post it publicly, but privately let the dowser know.

Do you have any links to any photo dowsing threads on here that lead directly to buried treasure, besides random drops? If i am incorrect, i will definitely review the evidence and re-evaluate my stance.

And claims of private correspondence claiming treasure was found we have no way of verifying for several reasons,:

First, it begs the question why, if they wanted to keep it secret, would they even risk a private message? To think they would be smart enough to not write it on the forum, but then Dumb enough to memorialize it for eternity writing a PM or Email and then transmitting it over an unsecured network to people who they likely had never met to "thank them" or show off their treasure find strains credulity as those PM's could then be used to blackmail them if the person they are messaging decides he wants a cut of the treasure or he'll report them or it would allow the FBI, CIA, IRS or hackers to easily access it or they could already be monitoring it. No sir, it's just not plausible.

Second, in the event they did private message, we have no way to know they are being truthful in the first place.

Third, without anyone stepping forward over the past 20 years of this forum with evidence that confirms the photo dowsing led directly to the treasure, it's rumor at worst, hearsay at best.

If your method works for you then great, no need to say other people's are ineffective.

Disagree. He is asking for guidance and if they are new to "mental dowsing" they have no way of knowing that it's statistically ineffective unless someone speaks up.

The facts are self evident. I'd say it nears about 99 percent of mental dowsing photo's that are posted someone indicates they sense something here or there on it. Statistically that right there shows their mental dowsing methods are completely ineffective as in should be inverse of that, about 99.999 of responses, if their mental dowsing methods were effective, would be "nope, i don't pick up on any treasure beyond the usual stray drops" , that coupled with no verifiable successful treasure recoveries from photo dowsing is very strong evidence it is not effective.

I'm not going to indulge their fantasies when they ask. My mental dowsing methods have proven to be 100 percent effective compared to other methods . I 'm going to be a straight shooter and not waste their time. I'm going to point them towards the most effective, proven methods we have at this time to locate treasure.

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have any links to any photo dowsing threads on here that lead directly to buried treasure, besides random drops? If i am incorrect, i will definitely review the evidence and re-evaluate my stance.

And claims of private correspondence claiming treasure was found we have no way of verifying for several reasons,:

First, it begs the question why, if they wanted to keep it secret, would they even risk a private message? To think they would be smart enough to not write it on the forum, but then Dumb enough to memorialize it for eternity writing a PM or Email and then transmitting it over an unsecured network to people who they likely had never met to "thank them" or show off their treasure find strains credulity as those PM's could then be used to blackmail them if the person they are messaging decides he wants a cut of the treasure or he'll report them or it would allow the FBI, CIA, IRS or hackers to easily access it or they could already be monitoring it. No sir, it's just not plausible.

Second, in the event they did private message, we have no way to know they are being truthful in the first place.

Third, without anyone stepping forward over the past 20 years of this forum with evidence that confirms the photo dowsing led directly to the treasure, it's rumor at worst, hearsay at best.

Disagree. He is asking for guidance and if they are new to "mental dowsing" they have no way of knowing that it's statistically ineffective unless someone speaks up.

The facts are self evident. I'd say it nears about 99 percent of mental dowsing photo's that are posted someone indicates they sense something here or there on it. Statistically that right there shows their mental dowsing methods are completely ineffective as in should be inverse of that, about 99.999 of responses, if their mental dowsing methods were effective, would be "nope, i don't pick up on any treasure beyond the usual stray drops" , that coupled with no verifiable successful treasure recoveries from photo dowsing is very strong evidence it is not effective.

I'm not going to indulge their fantasies when they ask. My mental dowsing methods have proven to be 100 percent effective compared to other methods . I 'm going to be a straight shooter and not waste their time. I'm going to point them towards the most effective, proven methods we have at this time to locate treasure.
You waste your time hunting for the posts, I'm not gonna, random drops or buried, its don't matter, a dowsing find is a find. You stating the dowsers methods here are ineffective, and I'm here to say there not and gonna stick up for those who bring their methods here. That's great yours are 100%,
Leave it at that. If the mod's don't like what I have to say they can delete it.
Jon

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
random drops or buried, its don't matter, a dowsing find is a find

Um, no, random drops are just that, random. When you put a small circle on a small online photo and say, "look here i sense something", they are literally searching areas that cover multiple square feet, yards and even acres depending how far up the google earth is taken from, so yeah they'll find random drops, with or without dowsing.

You waste your time hunting for the posts, I'm not gonna,

I specifically parsed out my request for links to threads where buried treasure was located via picture/map dowsing excluding random drops and you indicated there were many, and you are still indicating there are many by your reply, but that you're not going to "waste" your time looking for them. Surely someone on here having a photo/map dowsed and then digging up significant treasure would always remain forefront in a dowsers mind and easy to find, the fact you can't point one out makes me lean even more upon my assertion, there are no threads on here where map/photo dowsing led to buried treasure aside from random drops.

gonna stick up for those who bring their methods here.

And i too will continue to mental dowse them and if i get a hit, i'll let them know, otherwise, i'm going to continue to be a straight shooter and let them know whatever methods some are using on here, they are completely ineffective and the receipts back that up.

Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A gold target:
..target is the red dot
..its a treasure
..if you need help walk and take pictures then publish here to center the target

Attachments

• 585-HelpLocateGold.jpg
    585-HelpLocateGold.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Reactions: elh
OP
OP

Greenie
Aug 15, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Absolutely agree with you here and it makes total sense, not many people would be digging up a massive hole to hide it.. Firstly, like you said there is a chance of being observed, secondly I think very often, especially before/during War people had to evacuate quick and had no time to dig deep to hide their valuables..
I guess the most important thing here is a memorable spot.. Next to some big tree, stone etc.. ?
And the way I see it.. majority of people hiding their valuables are most likely planning to come back and dig it out at some point..

Could you tell me a little about your way of mental dowsing? Did you have to simply learn all of it or you already had some sort of psychic abilities prior? Any advice?

Cheers

OP
OP

Greenie
Aug 15, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Closer to the lower right blue dot, but I don't want to make a pinpoint. Somewhere in that area.

If you are reading Supersensonics, I think you are very motivated. Like Hills says you have to do the experiments, can't just read about them.

Go steady but easy. It is easy to try too hard and get frustrated. Learn some breathing exercise to help calm you down. even that takes daily practice.

I have to say, when I walked around using my L-rods, the only spot where they crossed was between top and bottom dots on the right side. Once that happened I checked it with my metal detector and had nothing but silence. Normally I would try digging anyway, however didn't do it this time as the spot was right in the middle of a flower garden.
I know that sometimes L-rods could cross at the specific spot even after the object has been removed from the ground. Do you ever use them? I see you are saying that they are obsolete?

Yes, I would say that I'm quite motivated and this topic interests me a lot. Breathing exercises are great - I have been doing them daily for a few years! Started learning from a guy called Wim Hof - many decent videos on youtube.

One other thing that I think could be very helpful for dowsers is Fasting. I normally do a 3 day water fast and after I finished my last one I have noticed that I was way more sensitive to energies. Would definitely recommend fasting to everyone as it also has lots of health benefits.

Thank you.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
secondly I think very often, especially before/during War people had to evacuate quick and had no time to dig deep to hide their valuables..
I guess the most important thing here is a memorable spot.. Next to some big tree, stone etc.. ?
And the way I see it.. majority of people hiding their valuables are most likely planning to come back and dig it out at some point..
Cheers

These are all great points too, especially the quickly evacuating. Think of the Sioux Uprising in Minnesota when the settlers of the Minnesota River Valley got word of the Sioux uprising sweeping down the valley killing settlers (150 were killed), some of them may have quickly buried their loot (many were dirt poor, but some may have had some), so rather then risk carrying it and getting caught with it on their persons, they may have quickly buried it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_War_of_1862

Could you tell me a little about your way of mental dowsing? Did you have to simply learn all of it or you already had some sort of psychic abilities prior? Any advice?

As far as my methods, they are what i would call a "mental consideration". Take what is known of the facts, landscape, history and credibility of the story and make a mental consideration if a treasure may be lying there. Then there is no replacement for boots on the ground and a good metal detector.

Any advice you ask? The biggest piece of advice is one we all know, research and boots on the ground. As Treasure Hunters, one thing we all know is great research pays off, separating the facts from he legends so we aren't wasting our time stuck in fantasy land, while entertaining, it's a time suck when you could be out in the field. If you actually look at the history of found treasures, most of them were actually stumbled upon and no one had any clue they were there, so you need to be out in the field putting in the work.

Another thing, we all know this, often an image on google earth looks WAY different when you are on the ground actually at the spot!

OP
OP

Greenie
Aug 15, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A gold target:
..target is the red dot
..its a treasure
..if you need help walk and take pictures then publish here to center the target

Hi mate, thanks for replying!

Im currently not there myself but will ask my family to get some photos has send it over to me so I can upload.

The marked spot is whee they been planting potatoes for many years. Also, from my knowledge, there is a ploughing done every year, and that goes in around 30cm deep. Or maybe even more. So my guess is if there is some kind of treasure there, it would have to be much deeper. I will let you know once I get photos.

Cheers.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The arera I got was along the right side and along the lower right corner.

Sounds like someone did some "midnight gardening", gardens are a ripe cache location, ujsually in view of the bedroom window. Maybe try to get access to a deeper metal detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread