Downieville claim dredge trip #2

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Gold !

Thanks for sharing, enjoyed the vid.
Reminds me of the Dead Mans Hollow claim that I go to, The trip back up is a killer after a hard day in the heat and humidity.

GG~

detect4au

Nov 17, 2007
Hurthawk,
Nice video and nice gold. I was up there that weekend as well, but never made it into town other than Friday evening on the way up. We dredged for a couple hours Saturday and Sunday, but a quite a way upstream from you. One chopper came through the canyon on Sunday, probably to pick up a mountain biker. Is that gold from one day of dredging?
Cheers,
Matt

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: Man I'd forgotten how bad the streets were in downieville--talk about a place to NEVER park your car on the street. If ya think that was vertical you should have seen Karl Von Muellers claim on Lavazolli creek and all slippery crumbly decomposing shale for that slip and slide feeling. The choppers that are black/dark green are the green harvest folks a lookn' for the herb.Thanx for the show and gold always rocks :headbang: tons a au 2 u2 -John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread