Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: In Situ Gold Pics...underwater

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    um
    Sep 2009
    Concord, NC
    2 times

Re: In Situ Gold Pics...underwater

Sweet pics, If you need help next time, just let me know!!

May 2006
    Oregon
    Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
    3 times

Sure is pretty!

Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    2651 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Thanks!!!
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

us
    Jan 2008
    Villa Rica georgia
    gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
    57 times

nice! lokks like a coin laying beside it in the bottom pic.
    no matter where you go,there you are!

Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    2651 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Thanks Strick,you are about the 10th person to notice that,although I did find a lot of coins there that was just a rock.
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    2651 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Just thought I would bump this.....I wonder where the thread is with the 3 oz nuggie went?
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    'South' Texas
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    1466 times
    Kuger,
    Would that be consiered a "golden trout"? Lovely looking pictures and gold, thank you for sharing as every share gives some hope for a new adventure ......63bkpkr
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    2651 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Thanks 63,no I beleive he was a little Rainbow.I did work a stream in Montana that did have Goldens though,extremely beutiful fish!!!We used to eat em for dinner and not knowing then how rare they are I wish I would have taken some pics of them!!!
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon

us
    Sniper

Aug 2012
    Redding
    Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
    528 times
    Prospecting
    Does anyone else think its funny that he has pictures of gold and a Golden Trout happens to be watching?
    Seems like a lucky fish to me.

Awesome pics.
    Head in the water, butt in the air.
    Now I know why ducks do it!
    Underwater Sniper n00b

us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    1846 times
    Finding GOLD
    Dang good pictures Kuger
    "The most inspiring thing about gold, is not the value, but under magnification, the true beauty of each piece. They are truly like snowflakes that never melt." Oakview2 Fly EAGLE Fly......

Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    2651 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Thanks guys,I really became attached to that little guy,his was about the size of my pinky when I started(I know it was him because he would always hang right back at the left side of my head,and dart in when the goody's would come up)he was there everyday,and I got to watch him grow....but we kill fish??
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon

Jun 2012
    Washington state
    Mine lab x terra 305
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kuger
    Thanks Steve!How have you been??Here is one of my "buddies",from last year.
    I just read from the dept. of fish and wildlife that fish will never go around or near dredge operations. Kruger is that a photo crop . Or did SOMEBODY alter data to pass their point( remember the helmet laws and how people admitted to providing misrepresented data) or maybe I am too old?

us
    Iron like life is a garden, now dig it!

Sep 2012
    Silvertown, Indiana
    Whites MXT, Sun Ray DX-1 Probe, Vintage late 70's Radio Shack junker.
    33 times
    Very good & cool pix... Before reading the replies I also was sure there was a coin below the gold in pic #3, that sure is a coin lookin rock without doubt!
    Can't have no in your heart, ya just gotta keep on keeping on, things are gonna happen for me cause I'm Joe Dirt!

us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    1846 times
    Finding GOLD
    Quote Originally Posted by kuger View Post
    Unfortunatly I lost many of my picture files of this years underwater pics,but here are a couple.Note the blue clay,in my area it comes in pockets,is cemented to the max and ALWAYS hold gold.I am finding nuggets this year that are very similar to each other and others I have found in the past....broke of of each other.Wheres the rest?!!!!

Kuger

These deposits of Blue Lead, did the existing stream flow over and ancient riverbed, or was this clay washed down my mother nature, or perhaps some hydraulic operations of the past. Thanks in advance...
    "The most inspiring thing about gold, is not the value, but under magnification, the true beauty of each piece. They are truly like snowflakes that never melt." Oakview2 Fly EAGLE Fly......

Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    2651 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    waldo,you have to be kidding?I know your not though unfortunatly........they just cant do anything without bolf face lies.I have had fish up to 10 lbs....as John would say,"Righteous"!!Wakes ya up when when them "bumps",into ya!!
    Yea,Joe,it does!!This was the first season since I can remember,I never found one coin!
    O.V,that particular spot .........I am not sure...its an odd assemblege of geology,right down from a major teitiery River channel.Above that is the nastiest clay/sludge,that has the consistency of pudding,and has to be cut with the water jet like jello....I have no clue what that is.
    I dont know of any where nearby where we can "follow",the lead though.I have heard of some places North of here but dont know
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors