West Georgia Gold

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: Because dummies with guns shoot anything and everything in the woods fulla holes. In Isabella we used to paint COW on the cows sides in screaming red paint to try and save them from annialation. Gold is great but drinking idjets with fully auto highpower rifles are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! John

gregsguitars

Tenderfoot
Jul 5, 2011
I can hook up on any hunts you want to do, know very litle , west Ga. area. have a metal detecter and time( lay off) some maps, books ,etc.etc. always loved rockin' around.

manorman

Dec 8, 2008
After panning twice i will boil the concentrats in saturated salt water on a camp stove for 4 or 5 hours and then pan them again and alway seem to find more gold, not a lot but some read it some where and tried it it sems to work.
sometimes i add more water somtime leave on the sove untill the water all gone both ways seem to work.
Mike

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your spot has some really nice nature made ripples to catch alot of gold in I'd check all those standing areas of water below the falls

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions