Dredger wins claim against Fish and Game Director

jimmygoat

Dec 1, 2009
Northern Cal.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D-5 inch dredge
Just finished reading an article in the cal. mining journal. Great article, too bad we all didn't do this. The head of fish and game didn't even show up for court. The judge should have sided with the dredger right then. We did win this one, but as you can see if it weren't the work and diligence of Walt Wagner this would not have been the conclusion. We need to e-mail our congressman and get these people to realize we have rights. Or vote them out of office. Jimmygoat

patches63

Jun 20, 2009
republic of trinity usa
Detector(s) used
gpx4500,gmt
yeppers,good for him,good thing he prevailed that lawsuit.filing costs,copies,much less travel cost more than he sought in the suit.having won,state should pick up the tab.wont happen twice that way,director dfg behaved arrogantly,sending his minion as if he were king.next time,director/king will decline to be sued.as he has no civil liability,unless acting in malice,under color of authority can be shown/documented.to a judge that cares.not trying to steal our mans thunder,one of the best posters/prospectors around.an he drew first blood.pardon the term.the king was caught pants down,got a black eye.serves him. :hello2:we all were looking at this last august when arny stabbed our backs.my opinion,is like an insurance settlement.ya cash the check,and be stuck with that amount only.were ca. dfg to send back my permit fee,would tear up the check with a quickness.dont want the 47 bux,(resident peanut fee) want an ass whuppin done here in sacratomato.i hope jerry opts out of 3rd appellate(ca)would take about 18 months.federal appeal quicker,cali gonna claim sovereinity this issue regardless.no hope constitutional outcome from state a cali,push it up federal appeal.then seek reparations.wont dredge legal this year,or next anyway.why seek justice in ca. kangaroo court.just my 63 cents.best a luck all. :hello:

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
patches, some very good points made and i also believe ca. needs someone to push our rights. if the goofballs get their way, kiss our rights goodbye.
gotta keep thinks positive and not give up. thanks for the post, take care and be carefull out there. ron

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First you have to lose in state court to set your standing and then appealate rights to fast track through the system. A simple ticket and quick court date sets up your appeal QUICKLY and efficently. Thats why CDFG hasn't handed out a single ticket yet-Cantini is one smart lawyer for the state legal eagles and doesn't miss much,fun to talk to your antagonists legal eagles---ever-John

patches63

Jun 20, 2009
republic of trinity usa
Detector(s) used
gpx4500,gmt
john,hoser that is,i like that get a ticket plan.one potential catch.ya have ta dogsit my 8 chi hua huas while i am in CLINK .they dont eat much,but will poop everywhere.but its only 6 mos.right?oh yeah,i never get good time. :laughing7: so,see ya in 6 months.nononono, dont thank me :icon_pirat: :laughing7:

Attachments

• 0701090821.jpg
    0701090821.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 629

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: OCHO RATONES -KAPASA???? Mad Dog swears the cots are comfy--the food is local yokel delivered to your suite--air conditioned and heated to exacting specs--and has a higher standard of living than most homes in trinity county anyhow :dontknow: Whenever the Judge threatens MD he laughs in court and thanx the jude,especially in the summer--them thick cool walls keep ya comfy. I built the 2 1/2" as a sacraficial dredge but cops refused to come or ticket?? Funny as LL as I spent all these years avoiding these confrontational situations and spent most of my time working with/by and for these idjets and now a criminal--BIZARRO WORLD OF SUPERMANS WARNING IN COMIC BOOKS IS HERE IN 2010--now when do I wake up from the insane nightmare?? Click click click--and that lying byatch Dorothy tol' me I could click'm and go home???John

patches63

Jun 20, 2009
republic of trinity usa
Detector(s) used
gpx4500,gmt
heard the other day,trinity graybar hotel,home a the cold baloney sandwich,charges 30.00 per day of occupancy.and folks released with probation terms,paying the hotel bill one of the terms :laughing7:say a 4 month stay,after donating all equipment would run about 3600.00.plus the fine,court costs etc.the appeal would go to 3rd appellate.18 month process there.4 months more for review in cal. supreme court, no matter the outcome.then the eastern district of cal.(first federal level)bout a year there,then off to 9 circuit court of appeals.where things actually get resolved in a somewhat constitutional manner.please dont ask how i know all this, :laughing9:think i will just send jerry some more $,hell,maybe send mcrackin some too.just kidding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread