Anyone know of IGR placer mining systems

CGC Miner

Nov 18, 2010
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh this one, they are a pretty new manufacturer. I haven't seen any vids or reviews yet. The recirculator concept looks good. You can find the system for a bit cheaper on feebay. The riffles don't look quite right in the pictures.

templa

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear igrminingsystems,

Just a quick note to let you know I received the highbanker today. Slight damage to box but all parts were intact. This has to be the most intelligently designed recirculator I've ever seen. Took all of 30 minutes to assemble it. Everything fit perfectly and I can't wait to get it out to the river. To be honest, I balked at first because you guys are pretty much unknown and info is tough to find on your equipment, but now that I have it in front of me, I can't believe you haven't cornered the market with this machine!!!! WOW! And thanks again for the great price. Trust me, theres nothing out there to compare with this for the money. THANK-YOU Dan

Gramps43

Feb 27, 2011
Tillamook, OR
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That link took me to a page that said "something quite cool is coming" but no equip. manuf.. Is the link correct?

Gramps

templa

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys:

The IGR Mining Systems web site is down for maintenance at the moment and should be back up in a couple of weeks. You can see photo of the dual mode re-circulating and single pass highbanks on EBay under Gold Highbanks.

Best of luck mining.

RDB

:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions