This Comment Sums It Up! Please Read.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And kill dredging forevermore-such bull this bill is as it removes this EIR process we are in TOTALLY. In other words dredging would have been 100% dead and unrecoverable when SB670 passed years ago. The only thing saving any dredging is the EIR process and look up this smucks voting record as voted FOR SB670 and now getting $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to finish the job and folks don't read, just go with flow like a sheep to slaughter-dumb de dumb de dumb- :P John

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Mornin John
With all due respect.
Can you explain to me how this bill would kill dredging?
And how this EIR is helping?
As i see it this whole process is going to end in court battles for years to come!
Maybe im wrong, hopin i am.
Can you direct me to where or what to read?
Thanks John.

Hefty

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John,I too respect your opinion,but you are always "Oh,well,Debbie Downer,gonna do it anyway,been there seen that,aint gonna work,your dumb,he's dumb...."so WTH,do you recommend we do?

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: This Comment Sums It Up! Please Read. AFter the Sacramento Hearing

Hello to All,
Last night I attended the Dredge Ban meeting in Sacramento and I have this to say - IF WE Fight amongst ourselves, IF WE Do not get involved, IF WE Do not TRY to stop them then Dredging is LOST FOR GOOD TO ALL OF US even if we've never dredged!

There are a lot of swear words trying to come out while I write this but they will not help our cause as they will only Hurt our position. Many people who spoke last night are desperate in that they count on dredging to provide for them and their families and the DFG and the report writers do not care. Many of the presenters have spent large sums of money on equipment, they have established claims (some have been in their families for close to a 100 years), as their income streams have been stopped they are in danger of losing their claims as they must pay fees and taxes on the claims. I saw and learned a lot last night, it was disheartening, it made me angry to see the arogance of the report writers but it became clear to me that the report is a lie.

Several pro-mining speakers provided factual data that show the report is a blatent lie based on bad to little or no science. In particular one speaker was so good that one of the report writers took a picture of the speaker, it clearly felt like Big Brother was watching. (note: the entire meeting was video taped) The large meeting room was filled and a second room had to be provided so those miners could watch what was going on in the main room. I would guess that there were over a hundred miners in the main meeting room. Only one anti-miner spoke during the entire evening.

In my opinion the DFG was taken aback by the number of presenters/attendees, a couple of the speakers presented views on the Good that dredging does which was interesting especially as it added new content to the meeting or the meeting was not all about what the DFG wanted to talk about. The meeting itself was very one sided as the DFG has decided what it wants and we were mostly fighting against what they want. It was like being on trial and having questions put to you where the questions are based on lies and somehow you have to get your side across when the question is wrong in the first place.

The people who planned this attack on us are very shrewd, they have learned from Politicians and Underhanded Groups how to use The System to promote a bad agenda. They have infiltrated government organizations (DFG, Forest Service, etc.) and have put their people into positions where they can promote things like the Dredge Ban and once the wheels of government are started we provide the money that they use to fight against us. Also in issues like this one they know that by having placed a HALT to dredging while the issue is discussed that at least some miners will loose their claims thus cutting our numbers down as well as money needed to fight back. We must FIGHT! We must organize! If the United States is to remain a free country we must fight now!

Contact all metal detecting clubs, contact all mining clubs, contact our representatives with tons of calls, emails and letters and inform them of what is going on and urge them to fight the Dredge Ban as well as the proposal to list the Mountain Yellow-Legged Frog as an Endagered Species.

The frog was also part of the discussion last night and one presenter clearly showed that the data on the frog is wrong BUT if we dont fight the frog status change, vast areas of land from the far north of California down into Southern California will be CLOSED to MANY activities including dredging and likely at some point all mining activities.

Finally GET ACTIVE, PARTICIPATE, BE VOCAL, GET OTHERS INVOLVED as we have a chance to do something for ourselves but it requires us to work...............Herb/63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please Keep This Post On Top by adding a post to it...........63bkpkr

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
yep 63
I agree
I spoke to one of those guys from Horizon about the specific gravity of elements, Mercury, gold, lead, copper, diamonds
he asked me what was the smallest peice of gold i ever found i told him a so small you needed a microscope he didn't belive me.
thats why i got up and spoke even though i got dry mouth and nervous, i wanted them to know i taken it grabbing my ankels
I say culpable neglect on there part
lets keep the pressure on
and i would like to say thanks to all that showed we did have an effect did you see all the notes Mark was jotting down
write folks we have until May 10th for comments

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
I agree with all said.
But once again why is that 6th meeting not metioned by any of them again last night?

Hefty

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
I will post the list from DFG website again....

TITLE 14. CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FISH AND GAME
NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULEMAKING
The California Department of Fish and Game (CDFG) proposes to adopt amended
regulations described below after considering all comments, objections, and
recommendations regarding the proposed action.

PUBLIC HEARINGS
CDFG will hold six public hearings as follows:

Santa Clarita:
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 5 p.m.
Residence Inn by Marriott
25320 The Old Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91381

Fresno:
Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 5 p.m.
CA Retired Teachers Association
3930 East Saginaw Way
Fresno, CA 93726

Sacramento:
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 5 p.m.
Byron Sher Auditorium
1001 – I Street
Sacramento, CA 95812

Yreka:
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 5 p.m.
Yreka Community Center
810 N. Oregon
Yreka, CA 96097

Redding:
Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 5 p.m.
Shasta Senior Nutrition Program
100 Mercy Oaks Drive
Redding, CA 96003

Sacramento:
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.
Natural Resources Agency Building Auditorium
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814

At the hearing, any person may present statements, arguments, or contentions orally or in
writing relevant to the proposed action described in the Informative Digest. CDFG
requests but does not require that persons who make oral comments at a hearing also
submit a written copy of their testimony at the hearing.
PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
Any interested person, or his or her representative, may submit written comments
relevant to the proposed regulatory action to CDFG. Comments may also be submitted by
facsimile (FAX) at 530.225.2391 or by email to [email protected]. The
written comment period closes at 5:00 P.M. on May 10, 2011. CDFG will consider only
comments received by that time. Submit comments to:
Mark Stopher
California Department of Fish and Game
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2cmorau said:
yep 63
I agree
I spoke to one of those guys from Horizon about the specific gravity of elements, Mercury, gold, lead, copper, diamonds
he asked me what was the smallest peice of gold i ever found i told him a so small you needed a microscope he didn't belive me.
thats why i got up and spoke even though i got dry mouth and nervous, i wanted them to know i taken it grabbing my ankels
I say culpable neglect on there part
lets keep the pressure on
and i would like to say thanks to all that showed we did have an effect did you see all the notes Mark was jotting down
write folks we have until May 10th for comments

Mark was jotting down
and that is why I dont see what the stink was about posting the truth on here!These boards are just another tool we need to utilize!
I was sorry I couldnt make it,I have to work a second job right now at night(cause I dont have my income supplement ie. dredging)and have a kid on the way.Thanks to all that showed!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is Stopher involved still!?Didnt he get reprimanded? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
He was replaced from northern cal water something or other for his tatics to get people to sign onto water rights of somekind :icon_scratch: dont remember at the moment.

Hefty

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
I agree Kuger
Some lady got up and read the letter i posted on top of this thread from Pat.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hefty,
Mark touched on the topic of the 6th meeting at the very end Because someone asked him about it. Basically they got caught going around their own rules and regulations and HAD to have the 6th meeting. (he did not put it this way though that is the idea of what he said) He indicated the 6th meeting would not be as long as last nights. At the very end of the meeting, ~11:40 PM, there were still about 20 or so of us present. A good showing on the part of everyone that could come!!.........63bkpkr

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kuger
do you tell your opponet all your moves while playing chest
let it go
we have days to respond they have yeasrs to work on thier lies.
talkin with Horizen showed me they know nothing of dredging nor does Mark
mark jotz down notes because we made a point at the meeting, more curve balls please.
I for one am glad i was at that meeting, i learned a lot, things i over-looked
Horizen don't care about the positives of dredging.
educating and defending are two different things
when was the last time you saw the media defend mining

OP
OP
H

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Moring 2cmorau
Your right about the media.
The media i contacted didnt even know about the meetings.
I told them about them and i didnt see any there.
The media seems to respond to only Gov agencys, Sucks

Hefty

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2cmorau said:
Kuger
do you tell your opponet all your moves while playing chest
let it go
we have days to respond they have yeasrs to work on thier lies.
talkin with Horizen showed me they know nothing of dredging nor does Mark
mark jotz down notes because we made a point at the meeting, more curve balls please.
I for one am glad i was at that meeting, i learned a lot, things i over-looked
Horizen don't care about the positives of dredging.
educating and defending are two different things
when was the last time you saw the media defend mining

No,as I dont play CHEST....sorry I didnt realize this board was for only certain peoples opinions

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread