6" GOLD DREDGE???

Gringo72

Jul 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT
6" GOLD DREDGE???

HELP Please
I am Looking to Buy a 6" GOLD DREDGE
Need Your input on Who makes the Best for Durability Recovery Portability I well be in South America
I would Like one with a Single Engine 16 hores or more maybe used dredge and upgrade Engine and pump :icon_scratch:
ANY input would be Deeply Appreciated :icon_thumleft:

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Re: 6" GOLD DREDGE???

I'LL back up RUS on that one
having used both the Keene and the Proline
the Proline is better built, heavy duty frame and less parts to assemble, and proline pontoons have a thicker wall then the Keene
Proline comes only with doubles's 9 Honda's, but u might call them see if they make one specail

http://www.prolinemining.com/6_dredge.html

i had the opportunity to use one, a long time ago and was impressed with how it work, don't know anything about the new ones there building, but if there anything like the old ones great work horse
http://www.precisiondredges.com/tpd_showcase.php?dredge=6

http://www.keeneeng.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=68P

hope this helps

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It all depends on where in South america your going as PARTS are always your biggest problem and in lots of areas regular gas is not to be found and diesel is the mandate. Many things to consider like how young do ya wanna be when ya die. Customs hangups can last for years!!! You are also GUILTY till proven innocent the reverse of here and MUCH harder to prove. Now ifn' ya live through it,diseases don't kill ya or the locals,customs blocks gold exports or taxes ya to high heaven even ifn' you are lucky enough to get a little. Know many who have tried----and died---or come home pennyless--be damn sure whatzup first or :BangHead: John

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound

Hoser, I have a friend that will not go back. Last trip out he and his partner had their plane shot up on takeoff. He said they were lucky to even make it to the plane. All left was lost forever, saved only the gold on board and their lives. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
G

Gringo72

Jul 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT

Hoser John said:
It all depends on where in South america your going as PARTS are always your biggest problem and in lots of areas regular gas is not to be found and diesel is the mandate. Many things to consider like how young do ya wanna be when ya die. Customs hangups can last for years!!! You are also GUILTY till proven innocent the reverse of here and MUCH harder to prove. Now ifn' ya live through it,diseases don't kill ya or the locals,customs blocks gold exports or taxes ya to high heaven even ifn' you are lucky enough to get a little. Know many who have tried----and died---or come home pennyless--be damn sure whatzup first or :BangHead: John
:oDAMN Pray For Me Boys Lucky I have My wifes familia :icon_thumright: But Thanks for the Heads Up

OP
OP
G

Gringo72

Jul 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT

GrayCloud said:
Hoser, I have a friend that will not go back. Last trip out he and his partner had their plane shot up on takeoff. He said they were lucky to even make it to the plane. All left was lost forever, saved only the gold on board and their lives. :icon_scratch:
Yep Some areas You should Just stay Out :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
G

Gringo72

Jul 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT

2cmorau said:
I'LL back up RUS on that one
having used both the Keene and the Proline
the Proline is better built, heavy duty frame and less parts to assemble, and proline pontoons have a thicker wall then the Keene
Proline comes only with doubles's 9 Honda's, but u might call them see if they make one specail

http://www.prolinemining.com/6_dredge.html

i had the opportunity to use one, a long time ago and was impressed with how it work, don't know anything about the new ones there building, but if there anything like the old ones great work horse
http://www.precisiondredges.com/tpd_showcase.php?dredge=6

http://www.keeneeng.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=68P

hope this helps
Thanks For the input I would like to Get my Hands on a precision dredge but I will Keep a look out for a Proline Too :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
G

Gringo72

Jul 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT

russau said:
id say Proline and id be looking at the California Craigslist for one to buy!
;D Thanks didnt see one in California Craigslist Yet

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:icon_thumleft: Famila sure helps and truly hope ya get bloody rich Gringo :icon_thumright: Color this ol'dredge dog green with envy as LUV adreneline,adventures and a bit a danger is cool tool, just to dam old now for testiculiar fortitude fun times outta country but live in others adventures so post info/pix on the forum to keep us oldn' golden nutz going please-tons a au 2 u 2 -John :headbang:

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gringo72 said:
russau said:

If your gonna use craigslist, use "Searchtempest.com" instead. I searches all craigslists within whatever radius you set.....just put in the zip code, and the item, set your range, and go.

OP
OP
G

Gringo72

Jul 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT

Hoser John said:
:icon_thumleft: Famila sure helps and truly hope ya get bloody rich Gringo :icon_thumright: Color this ol'dredge dog green with envy as LUV adreneline,adventures and a bit a danger is cool tool, just to dam old now for testiculiar fortitude fun times outta country but live in others adventures so post info/pix on the forum to keep us oldn' golden nutz going please-tons a au 2 u 2 -John :headbang:
Thanks I will send post ;D Should be down there by June

OP
OP
G

Gringo72

Jul 3, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT

alpha105 said:
Gringo72 said:
russau said:

If your gonna use craigslist, use "Searchtempest.com" instead. I searches all craigslists within whatever radius you set.....just put in the zip code, and the item, set your range, and go.
Love that site "Searchtempest.com" Thanks :headbang:

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, that site works although I have other alternatives as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions