any opinons of Jobe dreges and highbankers

OKIE

Jan 8, 2012
Iron Station, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a good one, Mine is a keene 3.5" man can it move the dirt...but Jason has a 4" dredge and the guy from LA. has a 5" dredge... just think about all the dirt we can move with all that going at once.... oh its making my head spin....LOL

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, can you imagine setting up side by side and marching up a creek, clearing it down to bedrock!

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jason in Enid said:
Yeah, can you imagine setting up side by side and marching up a creek, clearing it down to bedrock!

Man what a good time that would be. I can remember as a kid going to lynx creek in AZ and seeing the piles of rock miles long that the Chinese picked out of the creek we could still run a dredge back then and the gold was amazing.

May our boxes overflow with shiny yellow rocks :hello2:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Okbasspro. I have bought two of those units. Killer machine! If you are reusing your water (or not), suggestion. Build a square grizzly to put in the hopper just under the water spray. You will introduce much less tailings into the water... longer running before cleanout... and less clogging at the jets. Also, tape a small carpenter's level onto the crossmember at the sluice box. Ensures a good level water flow everytime. Just my thoughts. Tnx. TTC

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
TerryC said:
Okbasspro. I have bought two of those units. Killer machine! If you are reusing your water (or not), suggestion. Build a square grizzly to put in the hopper just under the water spray. You will introduce much less tailings into the water... longer running before cleanout... and less clogging at the jets. Also, tape a small carpenter's level onto the crossmember at the sluice box. Ensures a good level water flow everytime. Just my thoughts. Tnx. TTC
TerryC I got the combo the dredge hose dumps out on the highbanker grizzly but I may add a punch plate to help with fine recovery along with a rubber flap to break water tension.

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok heres a pic it works great whole setup under 60lbs :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• pan2.jpg
    pan2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 556

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread