I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    ec
    Jul 2011
    MXT
    28

    I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!


    Hi Need Some Help!!! I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose I Would Like PVC instead of Metal Does Anyone Know of a manufacturer



    Thank you Gringo

  2. #2
    us
    Oct 2009
    8,681
    7662 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    Yes, look for "tigerflex" or "kanaflex" hose. Check local industrial hose suppliers because shipping can be very expensive.

    Congrats on the dredge.

  3. #3
    ec
    Jul 2011
    MXT
    28

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason in Enid
    Yes, look for "tigerflex" or "kanaflex" hose. Check local industrial hose suppliers because shipping can be very expensive.

    Congrats on the dredge.
    Thanks I looked at there site and I dont see one for a 7 inch I well call a local Suppliers




  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

    Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
    6,785
    7629 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    Try http://www.mcmaster.com if they don't have it NOBODY does! TTC
    WARNING: TerryC has so much TOXIC MASCULINITY that he is known to cause cancer in California.

  5. #5
    ec
    Jul 2011
    MXT
    28

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryC
    Try http://www.mcmaster.com if they don't have it NOBODY does! TTC
    Thanks for the Great Website But they only Have 4 5 6 And8

    Thanks For Trying

  6. #6

    May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    5,844
    4464 times

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    then get the 8 inch hose and make a reducer for 7 inch!

  7. #7
    ec
    Jul 2011
    MXT
    28

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    Quote Originally Posted by russau
    then get the 8 inch hose and make a reducer for 7 inch!
    Yep Looks Like that is the Only Way

  8. #8
    us
    Aug 2011
    247
    184 times

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    Browsing on Google, was searching for a source of suction hoses. If nothing else, you may wish to add this link to your equipment sources. They appear to be at least 25-35% less expensive than a lot of sources I've made inquiries to. Or just google "Car wash vacuum hose" in quotes to narrow the search parameters.

    As a matter of fact, I've ordered 20 feet of KA112CL-4 industrial strength flexible helical suction/discharge hose for $4.77 per foot plus trucking freight from Ohio. In the end, I paid about $10/ft., delivered to my door without sales tax. Not bad, considering most places are charging $10 - $15 a foot + freight. No calculator may be required to do the math. The 6" clear is $10.50 /ft and the 8" is a whopping 18.70/ft. plus the freight. I haven't seen a single offering for 7".

    http://www.dultmeier.com/products/0.2006.4388/1693

    KA-110CL-3_4-Suction-Hose.jpg


    Yours in Peace
    Michael

    RE: Good hose source on the web


  9. #9
    ec
    Jul 2011
    MXT
    28

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ncclaymaker
    Browsing on Google, was searching for a source of suction hoses. If nothing else, you may wish to add this link to your equipment sources. They appear to be at least 25-35% less expensive than a lot of sources I've made inquiries to. Or just google "Car wash vacuum hose" in quotes to narrow the search parameters.

    As a matter of fact, I've ordered 20 feet of KA112CL-4 industrial strength flexible helical suction/discharge hose for $4.77 per foot plus trucking freight from Ohio. In the end, I paid about $10/ft., delivered to my door without sales tax. Not bad, considering most places are charging $10 - $15 a foot + freight. No calculator may be required to do the math. The 6" clear is $10.50 /ft and the 8" is a whopping 18.70/ft. plus the freight. I haven't seen a single offering for 7".

    http://www.dultmeier.com/products/0.2006.4388/1693

    KA-110CL-3_4-Suction-Hose.jpg
    Thanks for the Great Website I would never thought that 7" hose would be that hard still looking wish me luck

    Yours in Peace
    Michael

    RE: Good hose source on the web


  10. #10

    Sep 2007
    Alaska
    garrett master hunter ads 7, excalibur 1000, whites gmt, compass 77b yukon prospector
    82
    1 times

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    i bought 50 feet of 7 inch hose from an outfit in torrence cali...can~t remember the name now...i~ll think on it...excellent dredge hose

  11. #11

    Sep 2007
    Alaska
    garrett master hunter ads 7, excalibur 1000, whites gmt, compass 77b yukon prospector
    82
    1 times

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    oh...fact is, i gave the name of the company to dahlke when i bought a dredge motor from him last summer..give him a call and ask about the company in torrance...tell him morgan says ~hello~.

  12. #12
    ec
    Jul 2011
    MXT
    28

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fortunate
    oh...fact is, i gave the name of the company to dahlke when i bought a dredge motor from him last summer..give him a call and ask about the company in torrance...tell him morgan says ~hello~.
    THANK YOU I well Give him a call and say Hi for ya I was just Looking at some 7" street vacuums hose THANK YOU Soo Much

  13. #13

    Sep 2007
    Alaska
    garrett master hunter ads 7, excalibur 1000, whites gmt, compass 77b yukon prospector
    82
    1 times

    Re: I just Bought a Dahlke 456-7 it Needs a 7" Hose !!HELP!!

    Hey Gringo....got the ol' cabeca working...here's the site and address:


    www.pacificecho.com
    23540 Telo Ave
    Torrance, CA 90505-4098 map
    Phone: 310-539-1822, 800-421-5196 (toll free)
    Fax: 310-539-5826
    p.s- you want the Spiralite 124-PS....O.D. 7.60...nominal size 6 and 5/8...great stuff.

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

456 dahlke dredge for sale

,

7 inch dredge hose

,

7 inch dredge with reducer rinf alaska

,

dahlke 456

,

dahlke dredge

,

dahlke dredge 6 inches

,
dahlke dredge cost
,

dahlke dredge for sale

,
dalke 6 inch dredge price
,

dalke 7 inch dredge

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0