Rogue River Dredging?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2011
    22 times

Rogue River Dredging?

Anybody on here ever dredge the rogue river in Oregon? If so, how well did you do? Been trying to decide whether to build a dredge for the rogue or my claim. I'd really like to try out the rogue but am wondering if its mostly been picked clean.

us
    Mar 2011
    lousisiana
    whites
    16 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by oragonads View Post
    Anybody on here ever dredge the rogue river in Oregon? If so, how well did you do? Been trying to decide whether to build a dredge for the rogue or my claim. I'd really like to try out the rogue but am wondering if its mostly been picked clean.
    I use to live on the rogue river in gold hill use to walk down to the river as it whas in my back yard there is good gold on the river i mined right there off my back yard ddone relly good. the gold is bigger there exp out in the middle areas of the river very little overburdan usely a foot are so to hard pan are bed rock.
    it is deffantley worth dreadging.

RANGER31

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer, Calvin Bunker digger. Homemade re-circulator
    9431 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    While RVing at Stanton, AZ, last year, I talked to a person that regularly works the Rogue. She says a very good place for color. She did not get very specific as to exact locations but she expressed that the river was a good place to work. TTC
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but it's about learning to dance in the rain.

us
    Apr 2012
    Montague. Calif
    Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
    2 times
    dredgin and loggin
    just got my 700PM permit today for the Rogue around gold hill
    "show a man how to make fire....he'll be warm for the night.....light a man on fire....he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

R.I.P. Earl and Doc

jog
    us
    jog

Nov 2008
    Tillamook Oregon
    Whites MXT / GMT
    678 times
    4" max on the dredge nozzle and it has to be welded, they check papers and nozzle's on a regular basis.

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    6708 times
    The cancer from the klamath has spread it's tentacles to over 21 miles of the Rogue river as "theirs" and all others excluded--John ps please don't shoot the messenger

us
    Apr 2012
    Montague. Calif
    Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
    2 times
    dredgin and loggin
    my nozzel I.D. is 4".....the ring (which i just re-welded to make sure there were no gaps what-so-ever) measures 3 13/16. there ain't a damn thing they can do...I am 100% within the letter of the law
    "show a man how to make fire....he'll be warm for the night.....light a man on fire....he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

R.I.P. Earl and Doc

jog
    us
    jog

Nov 2008
    Tillamook Oregon
    Whites MXT / GMT
    678 times
    The State has different regs than DEQ and Fed ground, the Rogue is state land.

Sponsored Links