CSERC and Karuk File Suit to Stop Dredging

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the front page of todays Union Democrat (not online yet)

They filed suit Tuesday against the Cal Fish & Game saying new restrictions don't go far enough. Main concerns seem to be muddy water and potential gas spills. If Arizona's Center for Biological Diversity pile on then dredging will be a thing of the past.

CSERC = Central Sierra Environmental Resource Center

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
CBD (Center for Biological Diversity) already filed a suit also I think it was on Monday.
This is going to be tide up in court for a very very long time and then when or if all the cases are decided then CDFG will have to do another SEIR from scratch.
Either way seems like a lot of time and money and only the lawyers will make out real good on this one.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ones who file the law suits do not care about the money it costs the tax payers to do all of the research. They do not care about the lies they and the DFG promote. The game is to keep hitting till all of the miners stop fighting back. They keep this up even when they loose, they start again by using the system instead of being a positive influence on the system, the tax payers and others rights......63bkpkr

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"May spill gas into the water",I love that!!!!How many boats are on any given lake in the summertime??How many gallons of gas do they spill?

Hillbillybjopkr1

Apr 2, 2012
Montague. Calif
Detector(s) used
Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
Primary Interest:
Other
the ENTIRE EIR is chock full of "potentially, could, maybe, might," ect, ect. ya know what...the sun could POTENTIALLY blow up tomorrow as well....

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Dang greedy ignorant Injuns. And before someone hollers prejudice, keep one thng in mind. I am a Cherokee.

Gramps43

Feb 27, 2011
Tillamook, OR
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If muddy water had anything to do with anything every dam river would devoid of any living critter after heavy rain or snow melt runoff. if this was pounded home in every one of these trials maybe someday a judge would tell the enviros to pound sand up they butts.

Gramps

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gramps, that is the best use for sand I've ever heard of!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread