Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: fORUMS BEING WATCHED

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    787 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggit View Post
    Boy it must be nice to have a job that allows you to bully people and then sit on your fat ass and stalk internet forums looking for prospectors.
    What human trash.
    hahahaha,heck i dont need a job to do that! but you are absolutly correct! i really dislike these kinds of weak/yellow/spinless people that hide behind their computor and S/S and sit back and laugh about it!ive quit clubs and certain websites because of it.i dont have time in my life for that kind of abuse from anyone!

us
    monty

Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    75 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Dang I have over 30 years in law enforcement and now I am retired to spend my enormous pension. If my wife hadn't worked for and retired from a small railroad so she could draw her enormous pension to go with mine, we would be on food stamps. I don't know of any retired LE who sit on their fat ass and draw an enormous pension. The only ones who draw that kind of money are the politicians, not the every day enforcement officer who probably has to work part time jobs to supplement his LE income just to provide a living wage for his family and afford a few extras for his kids, such as a college degree. Me? I'm 68 and still helping the kids pay on some of their college loans. So,plese don't lummp all LE into one group,rather take a look at the politicians. The average retired State legislator makes almost 10 times what my retirement check is and they only have to work at it for 10 years or less to "earn" it. Monty
    darthoblio and Vance in AK like this.
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    787 times
    inaddition to this, everyone needs to be aware of people you dont know sending you PMs from the gold sites,essssspecially if they want you to open one of their attachments. ive been burnt before and it aint gonna happen again! no face book or any of that stuff.and im not calling anyone i dont know( or ask for) to call any long distance phone number,thats out of the blue!!!! theres to many wacoenviromentalists/gubermint people pokeing around these sites wanting to stire some c**p up and im not accepting it! sorry if i hurt your feelings, but it costs to much to repair computors to play that game!
    darthoblio likes this.

us
    Jan 2012
    Chickasha,Oklahoma
    184 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by russau View Post
    inaddition to this, everyone needs to be aware of people you dont know sending you PMs from the gold sites,essssspecially if they want you to open one of their attachments. ive been burnt before and it aint gonna happen again! no face book or any of that stuff.and im not calling anyone i dont know( or ask for) to call any long distance phone number,thats out of the blue!!!! theres to many wacoenviromentalists/gubermint people pokeing around these sites wanting to stire some c**p up and im not accepting it! sorry if i hurt your feelings, but it costs to much to repair computors to play that game!
    AMEN

Conservative Cherokee "WP" (Wolf Pack 4Ever)

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
    72 times
    Snakes are where you find them.

us
    Apr 2008
    Springfield, Oregon
    Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
    145 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayCloud View Post
    Snakes are where you find them.
    Absolutely right GreyCloud...but it still doesn't hurt to be reminded periodically to keep an eye out for them.
    You know what has been said about snakes in the tall grass!!
    It's amazing just how much treasure people loose and we manage to find.

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Wave table, etc.
    1966 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gold nuggets View Post
    Absolutely right GreyCloud...but it still doesn't hurt to be reminded periodically to keep an eye out for them.
    You know what has been said about snakes in the tall grass!!
    According to an ancient Chinese proverb............. "He who was bitten by a snake avoids tall grass."
    ~Diggin The Adventure~
    Visit My Personal Forum Pages

Conservative Cherokee "WP" (Wolf Pack 4Ever)

Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
    72 times
    Now now GN and GG...
    Yaw know dang well that the Gold hides in the tall grass.

us
    Endeaver to perservere

Mar 2008
    Aloha, Orygun
    wishing stick
    22 times
    Searching
    I guess that means that when I get sick and have no insurance I can post some crazy thing, get arrested and spend years incarcerated, fed and medically treated by the Feds. Sounds like a better retirement plan than I have now.
    Nothing stated may be true as far as we know
    Seek professional advice. Some items are limited
    Not available in all states. Illigitimi non carborundum. Carpe oro.

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    2509 times
    My bud Mad Dog did just that in trinity county as he absolutely refused to participate in the proper permit hoax. He told the judge in open court in answer to the judges threat to jail him. Hell man it's free air conditioned,hot meals and a nice cot,thats better than I got it at home!!! He did go to jail and begged the judge to NOT send him home 4-5 days later and to punish him the judge sent him home--what a hoot-tons a au 2 u 2 -John

us
    Jul 2011
    105 times
    Governments of any kind, fed, state, city, county should not be giving pensions on tax payer dimes. Private companies may or may not provide a retirement plan. If you want a retirement plan, either start your own business and/or save your money. My taxes should not go for someone else's retirement. And we wonder why the state is $16 billion in debt.

us
    May 2008
    Wisconsin
    GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
    585 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Armchair prospector View Post
    Governments of any kind, fed, state, city, county should not be giving pensions on tax payer dimes. Private companies may or may not provide a retirement plan. If you want a retirement plan, either start your own business and/or save your money. My taxes should not go for someone else's retirement. And we wonder why the state is $16 billion in debt.
    So, how's that gonna work? Folks just die off at 65? Very few make enough to 'save' for retirement since eating, rent, kids, etc. take up most of the paycheck. Tough world, AP.

I'd venture a guess that the state is $16 Billion in debt because they spent the money on the wrong things - in return for campaign funds.
    Last edited by Bum Luck; May 15, 2012 at 01:00 AM.
    darthoblio likes this.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." Friedrich Nietzsche

"You ask where I live. I cannot tell you. I am a Voyageur, a Chicot, sir. I live everywhere. My grandfather was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. My father was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. I will also die while en route, and another Chicot will take my place. Such is our course of life."

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    787 times
    California legislators = dumb is as dumb does! and they keep getting voted in??whats that say
    darthoblio likes this.

Charter Member
    um
    Jul 2004
    Broward Co.
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    2734 times
    The more liberal we become the less freedom we will have, enough said.
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it.

us
    Apr 2012
    Montague. Calif
    Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
    2 times
    dredgin and loggin
    the whole problem is that the population centers....S.F., L.A. have the biggest voice and litterly drown out the rest of the state. And beings they live and breath in the swill of smog....they think the entire state is smog ridden...so it's really easy to sway the smog suckin sheeple with the "Green" agenda. So in other words...As long as L.A. and S.F. stays full ofloons with lots of money.....ain't a damn thing we can do other than just stand here and watch this state implode under the weight of the liberal/enviro onslaught
    "show a man how to make fire....he'll be warm for the night.....light a man on fire....he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

R.I.P. Earl and Doc

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links