Court makes it tougher on small-time gold miners

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So much for Jerry Hobbs and PLP...

Hillbillybjopkr1

Apr 2, 2012
Montague. Calif
Detector(s) used
Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
Primary Interest:
Other
Politics hopeing this kinda prove's some of the rants i've had earlier. These enviro-wacko's are able to move at what seems like lightning speed. Yet when we try to do things the "legal way"...it's slower than a dog. and yet...i'm called "extreame" when i say we need to physically stand up and fight. the right way of doing things isn't working. How many more communities are gonna end up completely on welfare, how many freedoms and rights are gonna be taken away befor people get it through there head. Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words and i'm not seeing enough action on our end. Hell even the politicians that claim to be on our side haven't done squat.....so i guess were screwed with a capital F

Last edited by a moderator:

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Hillbilly, Nothing extreme about your line of thought. No Sir, You are dead on and if we do not make a REAL STAND, all will be lost.
Our ForeFathers would be ashame of what we have allowed to be done to THEIR Country.
Nuff Said.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First, CA had to SAVE THE TREES! So we went to plastic. Now, CA wants to SAVE THE LANDFILLS! So we went BACK to paper. They don't know WHAT they want. Next, we'll have to SAVE OURSELVES by jumping off a cliff! TTC

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
TerryC - Have you heard of the "Save the Flatuace" program?
They can install large baloons to a herd of cows rectums and gather enough Methane to power a small community.

Grey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread