Video: Dave Mack Explains Prospecting on the Rogue River in Oregon

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that they have killed dredging in kalif the sobs are doing the same in Oregon-explain???hahaha what a crock a crappola as nuttn' but friggn' SPAM SPAM SPAM-John

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GREAT work, Bearkat.... Dave. TTC

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Now that they have killed dredging in kalif the sobs are doing the same in Oregon-explain???hahaha what a crock a crappola as nuttn' but friggn' SPAM SPAM SPAM-John

I was going to leave it alone but Hoser, sobs is phrased lightly, I would like to hear the explanation too…Hahahaha

Historty In Short-
Screwd over local miners to start up a so called club/enterprise/industry, painted a BIG Fat Highly Visible Bullseye on Dredging, Fought dirty with the drunk wifebeating injuns and lost (not just for the so called “mining community” but for all of us) Screwd again , and since then the big promotion has moved in on "Fantastic" Oregon to do it all again. That pretty much covers it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bearkat

Bearkat

Aug 12, 2007
Medford, Oregon
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Infinium LS/ Ace 250/ Scorpion Gold Stinger/AT Gold/AT Pro
Blame Dave all you want while the enviro's and Liberal pukes laugh at your ignorance...stop *****en and start fighting...I knew ole' hoser head John would go negative on this thread...haha, your as predicatable as the liberal pukes.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let the truth set ya all free----http:www.northcoastjournal.com/083007/cover0830.html
Now look at recent legal posts on end of dredging--the lawsuits all refer(and that insane EIR hoax) back to one single name THE 49ERS bs. You can complain,moan and ***** but the TRUTH in black and white for over 25 years is STILL the truth. Thanx for nuttn'- but carpetbagger bs and killn' bloody dredging forever bumbs-John

Last edited:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JFI,I personally spoke to the Tribal chief of the Karuk tribe,and he said flat out Mccracken was the #1 pizz starter for them and the reason they went on the vengeful warpath

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here ya go Bear Scat-headlines from last year GREAT PR--
OREGON GOVERNOR APPEALS TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR RELIEF FROM CALIF DREDGERS INVASION
OREGON LEGISLATURE DRAWS UP STOP GAP EMERGENCY REGULATIONS TO STOP INVASION
EPA CLOSES HAPPY CAMP DUE TO HAZARDOUS SPILLS
EPS DECLARES HAPPY CAMP A EPA HAZARDOUS WASTE DUMP
EPS CLEANS UP MERCURY CONTAMINATION AT HAZ/MAT SITE IN HAPPY CAMP
ANCIENT INDIAN BURIAL SITE DESECRATED BY MINERS
INDIAN CEREMONIES STOPPED BY MINERS INTERFERENCE
MASSIVE LAND GRAB ON THE KLAMATH FORCES CONGRESS TO REWRITE THE MINING LAWS
MINERS FORCE TOURISTS OFF PUBLIC LANDS
MINERS FILTH ALONG THE KLAMATH POLLUTES THE RIVER
AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE--John

Hillbillybjopkr1

Apr 2, 2012
Montague. Calif
Detector(s) used
Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
Primary Interest:
Other
it don't matter who lit the match....the powder keg still blew.....if there is fighting with ourselves we have NO chance of gettin our rights back. This is the time were we need to put our petty bickerin aside and work together to get our dredges back in the water....then...and only then can we then recommence to petty bickerin. Once again i say it's up to us....obviously our local so called represenatives arn't gonna do a damned thing. Especially now bein's you can't even put a frickin gold pan in the water anywere near the Klamath....or any of it's tributaries

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry there Hillybilly but just real hard to see someone going off promoting for self benefit while the rest of us suffer from the mistakes made by one and the same. Down right Pizzzzes me off.
Hey If you make the mistakes, selfishly without thinking of the rest, then need to be man enough to take the due blame.

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure what all the fighting is about.
A guy posted his vid here about his trip on the Rogue.
Was nice. Good for him. Maybe there should be a forum for California prospectors and their problems.
I will stand with as far as I can but I am not a citizen of California. Cannot vote there.
Grey

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, "STOP THE BICKERING" & pack up and head to Oregon. Who knows you might enjoy yourself. But keep giving them "HELL" in Cal.

Hillbillybjopkr1

Apr 2, 2012
Montague. Calif
Detector(s) used
Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
Primary Interest:
Other
Jog...i got both my permits for oregon a couple months ago......and dredge is slowly gettin back to operational status....so after June 15th i'm plannin on headin to the rogue as soon as i get a weekend available. I'm a month or so in my work season so boss has us work most Saturdays.

Grey...what they are doing to us isn't requiring a vote....at the moment it's a "bend over and take it.....and you WILL LIKE IT!!!!" kinda thing. Beside's a vote wouldn't matter anyway...our local legislators appear to be powerless to do anything...or they're just sittin on there hands....either way...we're watchin the train wreck from the front seat

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Here ya go Bear Scat-headlines from last year GREAT PR--
OREGON GOVERNOR APPEALS TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR RELIEF FROM CALIF DREDGERS INVASION
OREGON LEGISLATURE DRAWS UP STOP GAP EMERGENCY REGULATIONS TO STOP INVASION
EPA CLOSES HAPPY CAMP DUE TO HAZARDOUS SPILLS
EPS DECLARES HAPPY CAMP A EPA HAZARDOUS WASTE DUMP
EPS CLEANS UP MERCURY CONTAMINATION AT HAZ/MAT SITE IN HAPPY CAMP
ANCIENT INDIAN BURIAL SITE DESECRATED BY MINERS
INDIAN CEREMONIES STOPPED BY MINERS INTERFERENCE
MASSIVE LAND GRAB ON THE KLAMATH FORCES CONGRESS TO REWRITE THE MINING LAWS
MINERS FORCE TOURISTS OFF PUBLIC LANDS
MINERS FILTH ALONG THE KLAMATH POLLUTES THE RIVER
AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE--John

So what you're telling me now John is...... The liberal media impresses you? Gotta call BS there.

Point being, OF COURSE the headlines are gonna read like that.... did you expect they wouldn't? With the eco-freaks pretty much running the state, let alone the newspapers?

Yes, of course dredging is dead in Kalifornia. Been dying for years as not many will stand up and put a stop to the idiocy.
Dave Mack was one who stood up to it and fought. Don't place the blame on one guy, place the blame firmly on miners who chew each other up and don't stand together to fight.

Jeff

Last edited:

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IN IGNORANCE THERE IS INDEED BLISS AND YOUZ ONE HAPPY SOB. :laughing7:

I don't know enough about the politics in Cali John to even be ignorant, but I do read and respect many of your posts as they do contain a lot of good, pertinent information...for the most part. I guess that is why your post and comment about ignorance and bliss makes me want to re-evaluate my understanding of your intentions to keep others positively informed on what is going on in the California mining disputes arena. I will keep reading anyway because what happens in Cali will eventually find its way to this part of the country and I, for one, don't want that to happen. Gold Nuggets :hello:

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
IN IGNORANCE THERE IS INDEED BLISS AND YOUZ ONE HAPPY SOB. :laughing7:

So you're telling me it was dave mack that put an end to dredging in Kali.... it wasn't the Karuk tribe or the environmentalists at all? :laughing7:

All I'm saying is put the blame where it's due. You make it sound like Dave petitioned Schwartzenegger himself to put a halt to dredging. Thats just stupid John.

Now that Brown's in, it ain't likely to be reversed anytime soon, but that also isn't Dave's fault........ or is it?:laughing7:

Last edited:

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Hmmm, here's a timely little update everyone-

Courthouse News Service

Dave is suing to get the dredging ban lifted. Don't suppose any naysayers would like to get involved and show support for a worthy cause, just cause it's Dave Mack?

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FILLING POCKETS HAS NUTTN' TO DO WITH MY RIGHTS--JUST CARPETBAGGERS RIGHTS- we will never agree as as you state papers,radio,television and my eyes are all wrong so continue in your ignorant bliss and by the by when this invasion kills Oregon dredging this year you'll be singing a different tune and end up DREDGELESS just like kalif. then the wailing begins--Go to Oregon so I can add to their misery( LL NO) as public lands are gobbled up and removed(25+ miles)and then your charged THOUSANDS to mine YOUR own public lands you mined last year for free. hahaha and ya'all think thats good mo' hahahaha-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread