Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Conservative Cherokee "WP" (Wolf Pack 4Ever)

    Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
    1,784
    72 times
    Hillbilly, I do love the Northern Cal area and had plans to prospect there full time after retirement. Those plans have now been shot to hell in a handbasket. We are now looking for property in Nevada, as Oregon will soon be join Calcrazy. We will miss not being able to visit Bakery spelled backwards, as my wife really liked the shopping and resturants. Really sad what the liberals are doing to the Country and us.
    Last edited by GrayCloud; Jun 21, 2012 at 02:42 PM.

  2. #17
    us
    Apr 2012
    Montague. Calif
    Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
    51
    2 times
    dredgin and loggin
    i'm hopein to GOD i can save up the gas money to go for a weekend in Oregon befor the insanity spreads. between my old azz truck (87' Dodge W250...3/4T 4x4 with a 360.....drinks the fuel pullin the grades)..last trip we took from Yreka to Red Bluff to my dad's place on the ranch..$250 in gas. plus the timing of me and wify both havin a weekend off....gonna be tricky..but it'll happen lol. I am born and raised here in No. Cali..i will fight to the death for my home...my freedoms...and my passions...which other than banjo pickin..is doin anything in the mountians...and i'll be god damned if some pavement pounder in some office hundreds of mile's away is gonna tell me i can't do the things i grew up doin since my memory starts.....just sayin

    as for the Wackoenviro's money....from what I have found out...outfit's like the Klamath River Keepers get there funding from federal grants....basically they are getting money from the government to sue the government...so jog...if we can starve that somehow.....best way to win a war...SEIGE THE SUPPLY LINE
    so what's it gonna take?
    "show a man how to make fire....he'll be warm for the night.....light a man on fire....he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

    R.I.P. Earl and Doc

  3. #18
    us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    4,064
    2514 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Constitutional Convention for the rejuvination of a failed Democracy as it mandates the many rule and not the minority as now, helter skelter. And failing that....John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2763.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	647360  

  4. #19
    Conservative Cherokee "WP" (Wolf Pack 4Ever)

    Jan 2008
    Louisiana
    Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
    1,784
    72 times
    John, Large bore lever action, Marlin "45/70" Just a calculated guess from the photo.
    Buy them while you can, George Sorros just bought the company and several others. He is buying out the makers of guns and ammo. Wonder what he will do with all the soon to be empty buildings?

  5. #20
    jog
    jog is offline
    us
    jog

    Nov 2008
    Tillamook Oregon
    Whites MXT / GMT
    1,185
    345 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbillybjopkr1 View Post
    i'm hopein to GOD i can save up the gas money to go for a weekend in Oregon befor the insanity spreads. between my old azz truck (87' Dodge W250...3/4T 4x4 with a 360.....drinks the fuel pullin the grades)..last trip we took from Yreka to Red Bluff to my dad's place on the ranch..$250 in gas. plus the timing of me and wify both havin a weekend off....gonna be tricky..but it'll happen lol. I am born and raised here in No. Cali..i will fight to the death for my home...my freedoms...and my passions...which other than banjo pickin..is doin anything in the mountians...and i'll be god damned if some pavement pounder in some office hundreds of mile's away is gonna tell me i can't do the things i grew up doin since my memory starts.....just sayin

    as for the Wackoenviro's money....from what I have found out...outfit's like the Klamath River Keepers get there funding from federal grants....basically they are getting money from the government to sue the government...so jog...if we can starve that somehow.....best way to win a war...SEIGE THE SUPPLY LINE
    so what's it gonna take?

    I heard the other day that there is someone that is linked to the EOMA (Eastern Oregon Mining Association) that has been working to get a bill passed that would help defund a few groups, don't have anything other than that right now but will try and get more info.

  6. #21

    Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    9,708
    2654 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayCloud View Post
    John, Large bore lever action, Marlin "45/70" Just a calculated guess from the photo.
    Buy them while you can, George Sorros just bought the company and several others. He is buying out the makers of guns and ammo. Wonder what he will do with all the soon to be empty buildings?
    .....................turn em into Muslim Mosques,and Obama will have a reserved rug in all of em
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon



    "A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

  7. #22
    us
    Apr 2012
    Montague. Calif
    Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
    51
    2 times
    dredgin and loggin
    so now....what do we do....dredging indefinatly shut down.....
    "show a man how to make fire....he'll be warm for the night.....light a man on fire....he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

    R.I.P. Earl and Doc

  8. #23
    us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    4,064
    2514 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Ruger 45-70 is the new toy and what a amazing piece of engineering. EZ to use,light weight to carry(for the bore size)smooth as silk and stock sights with a sight bore alignment has it dead nutz accurate and no scope needed makes multi shots much easier. I much prefer my Rugers now as the line just seems to get better and better and in comparison MUCH easier on the pocketbook also. That righteous rifle was almost $1,000 off of retail and fella who had it for a couple a years NEVER EVEN FIRED A SINGLE SHOT?? Amazing how the idle rich buy toys and then let'm collect dust--not me though. tons a au 2 u 2-John

  9. #24
    us
    Apr 2012
    Montague. Calif
    Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
    51
    2 times
    dredgin and loggin
    Quote Originally Posted by jog View Post
    I heard the other day that there is someone that is linked to the EOMA (Eastern Oregon Mining Association) that has been working to get a bill passed that would help defund a few groups, don't have anything other than that right now but will try and get more info.
    keep me posted
    "show a man how to make fire....he'll be warm for the night.....light a man on fire....he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

    R.I.P. Earl and Doc

  10. #25
    jog
    jog is offline
    us
    jog

    Nov 2008
    Tillamook Oregon
    Whites MXT / GMT
    1,185
    345 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    "WILL DO"

  11. #26
    us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    4,064
    2514 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Tom K with the EOMA and many other Oregon based groups is one of the most astute,active prolific writers,in refrence to miners rights, left and just look at USFS steal equipment as the last letter definately has his fingerprints all over it I suspect...and as usual good-John

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone buying boxes directly from an armored car co?
    By Nick A in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Oct 20, 2012, 04:20 AM
  2. from the mouths of babes
    By Tank69 in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sep 01, 2009, 07:27 PM
  3. Out of the mouths of babes
    By truckinbutch in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 15, 2008, 09:49 PM
  4. Anyone ever try to buy coins directly from Brinks?
    By jim4silver in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 03, 2008, 07:01 AM

Search tags for this page

treasurenet killerwine

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3