Directly from the mouths of the EPA

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, Large bore lever action, Marlin "45/70"??? Just a calculated guess from the photo.
Buy them while you can, George Sorros just bought the company and several others. He is buying out the makers of guns and ammo. Wonder what he will do with all the soon to be empty buildings????

.....................turn em into Muslim Mosques,and Obama will have a reserved rug in all of em

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ruger 45-70 is the new toy and what a amazing piece of engineering. EZ to use,light weight to carry(for the bore size)smooth as silk and stock sights with a sight bore alignment has it dead nutz accurate and no scope needed makes multi shots much easier. I much prefer my Rugers now as the line just seems to get better and better and in comparison MUCH easier on the pocketbook also. That righteous rifle was almost $1,000 off of retail and fella who had it for a couple a years NEVER EVEN FIRED A SINGLE SHOT?? Amazing how the idle rich buy toys and then let'm collect dust--not me though. tons a au 2 u 2-John

Hillbillybjopkr1

Apr 2, 2012
Montague. Calif
Detector(s) used
Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
Primary Interest:
Other
I heard the other day that there is someone that is linked to the EOMA (Eastern Oregon Mining Association) that has been working to get a bill passed that would help defund a few groups, don't have anything other than that right now but will try and get more info.

keep me posted

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom K with the EOMA and many other Oregon based groups is one of the most astute,active prolific writers,in refrence to miners rights, left and just look at USFS steal equipment as the last letter definately has his fingerprints all over it I suspect...and as usual good-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread