Directly from the mouths of the EPA

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
Government, in general, is a necessary EVIL at best...and we ALL know what it is like at its worst....Time to "clean house" with the whole lot of them...starting in Sacramento...and get back to dredging!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
they dont want to listen in the same branch or in different states of the same department! its called "selective hearing" they only listen to what they want to hear, IF it fits in with what they are doing! its the "democratic way"!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen Russau--you are indeed learning the new ways. Soundbits. I included this and much more info in my comments to the CDFG on the EIR multiple times,state legislature hearings on dredging,forest circus and blm meetings and like rain in the desert they act like it was never there. The EPA actions are/is/has/and always will be predicated on the BAT=best available technology--that is unless miners are involved then the rules are thrown away so they can serve their real masters.sic sic sic-John

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
I always put these articles on my face book page and you should also if have one as well. I get responses from friends that don't mine or even pan and have no idea that dredging is so beneficial to the environment or even that gold is worth $1600 an ounce.

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
yep! thats the way they play!they win,we lose!

I'm TIRED of losing...I've been pushed too far....This used to be OUR country....YOURS and MINE.......I long for a big ship in the harbor that WE could board....and dump the tea......you are spot on russ.......!.........

Last edited by a moderator:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had nearly everything I enjoy stripped from me,arrowhead hunting,trapping,dredging,and now they are trying to ban me from using my dogs to hunt bears.....talk about sick of it!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog ban is done now and if you are caught THEY WILL SHOOT THE DOGS ON THE SPOT oooo the games begin yet again-John

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...............I pitty the fool that shoots my,or any of my brotherns dogs................

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
Take care of your dogs Kuger....WE will all need them to hunt the EPA fools down once the war starts........sorry....I'm just REALLY angry!

Hillbillybjopkr1

Apr 2, 2012
Montague. Calif
Detector(s) used
Gold King double sluce with 3"-4" setup's. homemade frame and pontoons
Primary Interest:
Other
Killer...i think it's safe to say we are all pizz'd off about this whole rigamarow...i'm so damn mad i'm spittin nails and breakin banjo strings!!!!!! Problem is we are getting things taken from us left and right...at this rate those of us who live out in the sticks won't even be able to piss off our front porch...and in all honesty...what is being done about it. Yes there are "organizations" that are "fighting for us"....yet since the ban was originally put in place what has happened..not one thing in our favor that restores our rights...instead...more have been taken away. Now in my mind that says something isn't workin right. We apparently need to do something diffrent that will get results.....i'm up for any sudjestions. Now i'll admit i'm a bit hotblooded/hot headed and my first reaction to getting pushed it to push back harder...and if that don't work...knock out some teeth...so maybe to cooler heads HERE may be able to come up with something. Now i will give credit to PLP for standin up and tryin to fight these guys in the courts all legal beagle like but it is more than obvious it's not enough! we really need to seriously get our voices heard..very loud and very clear. cause like I have said numerous time's befor...talk is cheap...actions speak louder than words.

my little sudjestion is this....we need to start calling our state reps...daily....untill they start forcing the matter, if that don't work..start calling the capital building...daily. if that don't get us heard...we should all pitch in together for a trip to sac and actually show up at the capital building...and if that still don't work....SCREW IT put yer damn dredge in the water....but do it in small grps...and if they try to stop you....do what you must...
this nation didn't get it's independance battling in the British court system....just sayin

Hillbillybjopkr1

Apr 2, 2012
Montague. Calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
that more or less hit it on the head Grey.....through out our nation...the NUMBER 1 thing standing in the way of job creation and a thriving economy is..the EPA. just wish to GOD our polititions would figure that out!!!

P.S. i can't get over your pic Grey....brings a smile every time i see it.....as in "someone's been to my town"

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need to figure out how to cut off the Wacko's Federal money, If you could do that that would be a good start.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Hillbilly, I do love the Northern Cal area and had plans to prospect there full time after retirement. Those plans have now been shot to hell in a handbasket. We are now looking for property in Nevada, as Oregon will soon be join Calcrazy. We will miss not being able to visit Bakery spelled backwards, as my wife really liked the shopping and resturants. Really sad what the liberals are doing to the Country and us.:BangHead:

Last edited:

Hillbillybjopkr1

Apr 2, 2012
Montague. Calif
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
i'm hopein to GOD i can save up the gas money to go for a weekend in Oregon befor the insanity spreads. between my old azz truck (87' Dodge W250...3/4T 4x4 with a 360.....drinks the fuel pullin the grades)..last trip we took from Yreka to Red Bluff to my dad's place on the ranch..$250 in gas. plus the timing of me and wify both havin a weekend off....gonna be tricky..but it'll happen lol. I am born and raised here in No. Cali..i will fight to the death for my home...my freedoms...and my passions...which other than banjo pickin..is doin anything in the mountians...and i'll be god damned if some pavement pounder in some office hundreds of mile's away is gonna tell me i can't do the things i grew up doin since my memory starts.....just sayin

as for the Wackoenviro's money....from what I have found out...outfit's like the Klamath River Keepers get there funding from federal grants....basically they are getting money from the government to sue the government...so jog...if we can starve that somehow.....best way to win a war...SEIGE THE SUPPLY LINE
so what's it gonna take?

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Constitutional Convention for the rejuvination of a failed Democracy as it mandates the many rule and not the minority as now, helter skelter. And failing that....John

Attachments

• 100_2763.jpg
    100_2763.jpg
    897.4 KB · Views: 109

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
John, Large bore lever action, Marlin "45/70"??? Just a calculated guess from the photo.
Buy them while you can, George Sorros just bought the company and several others. He is buying out the makers of guns and ammo. Wonder what he will do with all the soon to be empty buildings????

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm hopein to GOD i can save up the gas money to go for a weekend in Oregon befor the insanity spreads. between my old azz truck (87' Dodge W250...3/4T 4x4 with a 360.....drinks the fuel pullin the grades)..last trip we took from Yreka to Red Bluff to my dad's place on the ranch..$250 in gas. plus the timing of me and wify both havin a weekend off....gonna be tricky..but it'll happen lol. I am born and raised here in No. Cali..i will fight to the death for my home...my freedoms...and my passions...which other than banjo pickin..is doin anything in the mountians...and i'll be god damned if some pavement pounder in some office hundreds of mile's away is gonna tell me i can't do the things i grew up doin since my memory starts.....just sayin

as for the Wackoenviro's money....from what I have found out...outfit's like the Klamath River Keepers get there funding from federal grants....basically they are getting money from the government to sue the government...so jog...if we can starve that somehow.....best way to win a war...SEIGE THE SUPPLY LINE
so what's it gonna take?

I heard the other day that there is someone that is linked to the EOMA (Eastern Oregon Mining Association) that has been working to get a bill passed that would help defund a few groups, don't have anything other than that right now but will try and get more info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread