Come Get Me EPA!

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
Midwest ranchers, lawmakers protest EPA flyovers - Yahoo! News

WTF? I was just watching "RED Dawn" too.....seems the attack won't come from the outside......I won't be happy until I'm on the top of the EPA's most wanted list....#1.....! I won't post my address here....but anyone of you government types want to find me....let me know....we will DANCE! I dare you....F....with me.....PLEASE! I know you monitor this board....do it.....come and get me.......I know your sorry asses aren't working tomorrow.....the 4th of July....but I'll be here WORKING in the Private Sector....earn your pay and benefits.....arrest me....please!

Last edited by a moderator:

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your not suppose to smoke the bath salts you put them in the tub and soak

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really hope that those EPA planes do not have an "accident" while
doing their fly-overs. That would be a sad thing to read about. :laughing7:
"prospecting" Gold Nuggets :hello:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really hope that those EPA planes do not have an "accident" while
doing their fly-overs. That would be a sad thing to read about. :laughing7:
"prospecting" Gold Nuggets :hello:
Seems like I heard about one,a drone that did go down.....of course it was a huge secret and lied about.Whats that cost us as Tax payers
JFI there are very few Water board enforcement officers statewide so I would like to know how they intend to enforce these laws,when they cant even keep up with construction,which is at a lull.Also throw in that Ag will fall under EPA regulation next year as well

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Killerwine, Quit holding back and tell us how you really feel. Just to let you know, I fully concur your sentiment. We are getting real close to following our Forfathers and resist this blatant tyranny on so many fronts. Damn this oppressive government, walking on our rights to prospect. Had to throw that in to make this politically correct.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well they held an emergency meeting/vote yesterday to ban the use of dogs hunting bears and Bobcats....how convienient unannounced and just before a holiday ...this freakin State is completly out of control....or our control.We beat it last week so they pull this!!!I guess business will be good for me....anybody having(and they will)Bear problems will have to pay me to do it!!

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well they held an emergency meeting/vote yesterday to ban the use of dogs hunting bears and Bobcats....
Sounds like a good law to me only wish they would apply no dog hunting for bears in my state....trapping too for that matter

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a good law to me only wish they would apply no dog hunting for bears in my state....trapping too for that matter

well you sound like a great candidate for this state!I wont even waste my time picking a part your uneducated opinion,but want to point out a few things for you......#1 Calif. has the largest Black Bear population in the nation,#2 all wildlife has to be managed because we dont manage human populations,and the use of dogs is the most humane way to pick and choose which animals will be taken.Catch and release hunting if you will.With a animal up a tree,one can tell if it is a mature,sick,or over aged animal,and can also tell if it is a female with young in which case it can be released,as to not have orphaned young.Take that ability away and you have all the above.....nice huh?#3 If hunters arent the ones taking these animals somebody has to when they become problems which they will with over populations,so guys like me(Gov. hunters)will....with dogs.....on your dime and the meat will be wasted....nice huh?
Dont even get me started on traps......but I suggest you research the truth on these subjects before spouting your ignorance.....oh yea,and when States do Ban traps.....Gov. hunters are still allowed to use them in many cases to help people just like you and in those instances its just fine with the person opposed to them.....nice huh?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Low profile, guys! Low profile! A paster once told me, "Old Cow pies don't stink till you mess with them." TTC

DeerStalker

May 11, 2012
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kuger, I'm a lifelong hunter, and until I just read your post on WHY it is important to use dogs to hunt bear, I was never for it. But now that you explained it, it makes perfect sense! Once treed, you can tell a lot about the bear and whether or not to take it. Here in boring Indiana we no longer have bears, or wolves, or cougars, or any dangerous game to hunt. We have whitetail deer, for now. The DNR keeps letting us kill more and more per year, so I'm sure we'll see them go the way of the bear in a few years. But, I guess when the auto insurance companies keep paying the state millions of dollars in grant money to do "DEER STUDIES", well, then the insurance companies get their way and more deer will be killed.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Come get me EPA! this may be the new battle call! it maybe even a good slogan for our "T" shirts! looks like the gubermint and the wacoenviromentalists are forceing this to happen!

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in wisconsin 1 of the best hunting states around...ive hunted for 12 years and i have had a 450 pound black bear spotted in my back yard 2 years in a row...i still dont agree with the way the hunt the poor things nor do i agree with my neighbor trapping and raising coyotes to train his dog on the scent...if baiting and sitting in a stand isnt easy enough theres something wrong...thats my opinion im not much for making anything suffer ...its not that i agree with the goverment i just dont agree with the way there hunted

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Deerstalker,thats just it,too many people base descisions on mis truths and emotion,not taking the time to look at the big picture(same thing is going on with the dredging)As you know if animals are not controlled we get diseased and starving animals....how humane is that?That goes for all wildlife.The use of leghold traps is also catch and release,yet people choose to listen to the lies about legs being chewed off and such.......simply not true.I have trapped for over 30 years 15 of those professionally,and have never ever had an animal attempt to chew its way out!In fact I use rubber padded jaws,with inline shock springs to prevent damage to the caught animals shoulder.I can and do put my hand in any of the traps I use.They are the most humane and descriminate way of controlling populations....yet are being stripped from citizens across our nation.
All animals have there place in our environment,and nobody likes to see any endangered,but it us as humans responsibility to make up for the loss of habitat we have caused,and manage the numbers.Remember man has been killing animals for over 12000 years

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in wisconsin 1 of the best hunting states around...ive hunted for 12 years and i have had a 450 pound black bear spotted in my back yard 2 years in a row...i still dont agree with the way the hunt the poor things nor do i agree with my neighbor trapping and raising coyotes to train his dog on the scent...if baiting and sitting in a stand isnt easy enough theres something wrong...thats my opinion im not much for making anything suffer ...its not that i agree with the goverment i just dont agree with the way there hunted
Fair enough....we cant "Bait",and myself dont consider that hunting....but thats my opinion and am not on a soap box to have it banned.We dont use Baiting in the control of animals.I often hunt with one dog that has caught over 200 bears by herself.She weighs 80 lbs.......vs bears up to 600 lbs................poor bear?Really?

Denniss

Jan 7, 2011
Fort Pierce, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Fisher Impulse, Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

WTF? I was just watching "RED Dawn" too.....seems the attack won't come from the outside......I won't be happy until I'm on the top of the EPA's most wanted list....#1.....! I won't post my address here....but anyone of you government types want to find me....let me know....we will DANCE! I dare you....F....with me.....PLEASE! I know you monitor this board....do it.....come and get me.......I know your sorry asses aren't working tomorrow.....the 4th of July....but I'll be here WORKING in the Private Sector....earn your pay and benefits.....arrest me....please!

They were there, checked you out and decided you weren't worth bothering with at this time, they'll check again later

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other

Don't call them into the Valley, I may end of in jail:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread