Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Last Minute Action Alert! Special Attention to So Cal Members

From: the State Presidents of GPAA, LDMA, New 49ers, UPI:
Miners are needed THIS FRIDAY, AUGUST 3rd at the San Bernardino, CA courthouse.
Sorry for the last minute info, but I just got it, and help is needed.
The hearing Friday is CRITICAL to the miners case. The judge will decide if all 6 cases (related to suction dredging) will be heard in San Bernardino County, instead of in Alameda County (which leans VERY heavily in favor of environmental extremism). We need the Judge in San Bernardino to rule for the miners, to hear all 6 cases in San Bernardino.
Our adversaries will be there on Friday, and we need to fill the court room with miners. Judge Alvarez has to see that PLP is representing a large number of miners, not just a few.
You won't be asked to testify. You won't need to know any facts. The only thing that we need on Friday is your physical presence. (We need butts in seats to show support!!!!)

Can we count on you to attend?
Do you have an extra seat in your car to share with someone who wants to attend but needs a ride?
Please reply to this Action Alert by emailing Dale [email protected] - right away, to let us know we can count on you!
303 W. 3rd - 2ndFloor
San Bernardino, CA 92408 (corner of 3rd and Arrowhead)
The hearing begins at 10 AM, but please arrive early to ensure that MINERS fill the courtroom seats, not the environmental and tribaladversaries.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Action Alert. Please respond to me as soon as you can, and contact anyone you believe should be made aware of the hearing this Friday in San Bernardino. I will forward the names of the attendees back up the chain of command so they can track the expected attendance.

Sincerely,
Dale Myer
East Bay Prospectors
Communications Director

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions