Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Stilll waiting for delivery, should be some time this week

calnatv

Mar 19, 2011
Thanks for the post on this. I've been waiting(looking) for a good deal and that's a good deal

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
The specs did not look all that different from the goodyear and 3m stuff if I remember right. I know their price beat the heck out of Tractor Supply, on both the hose and the poly camlock ends. All their hose came in only 25 foot links except for the bulk hose, and they wanted a dollar a foot. I guess we will see when it shows up and how it performs..... Will keep all posted as soon as it arrives...

Doug Watson

Jul 29, 2010
Another thing to watch are the camlock fittings. The cheap ones don't fit like the good ones. They really have a BAD tolerance control in 3rd world countries! Doug.

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it will work out and put me a 100 feet off of the creek... PS... Got the hose today, Friday, so far so good. Feels about as heavy as my other hose, poly camlocks look good, not quite as nice as my gator locks. I hope to get out on Sunday to see how it works...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
No luck on getting out this weekend. My son had a baseball tournament and they advanced to Sunday games. Hope to try it out next weekend up in the motherload

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread