Highbanker ?

Rebel73153

Aug 12, 2010
Roseburg,Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have any of you actually used the smaller sized G2 highbanker by US Prospectors? How does it do. What are the dimensions, (width, length)? How much pump is needed to run it right? Do you think a couple 1100 GPH 12V electric pumps would do it? Do you know how it would compare to the larger G1 for a one person operation? Any info on it appreciated.

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have any of you actually used the smaller sized G2 highbanker by US Prospectors? How does it do. What are the dimensions, (width, length)? How much pump is needed to run it right? Do you think a couple 1100 GPH 12V electric pumps would do it? Do you know how it would compare to the larger G1 for a one person operation? Any info on it appreciated.

Call Rick 559-298-9096 he'll answer all your questions he's building those units now G2 Concentrator or his other site is G2 Concentrator for Gold

I've used the G1 a few time and its fantastic, drop riffles work great even with small gold, its easy to use easy to setup and light weight i used a shindawa motor less then 1 hp and it worked great, Rick can recommend what you need for the G2.

OP
OP
Rebel73153

Rebel73153

Aug 12, 2010
Roseburg,Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply Vini. I already contacted Rick and he gave me the info i need. Take care and good huntin'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread