Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Dredging tomorrow, california, come get us coppers

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2009
    Garden Valley, ca.
    Gold Bug Pro
    1359 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    you know Vini I'm sorry, even though I may not think your situation will help dredging (admitting I may be wrong about that) I cant say your hurting it so i really shouldnt harp on you about it, especially considering you just got cited and all. I know you were willing to give up your gear and get busted trying to help so i can live with that too. I hope it doesnt cause you huge problems and i will be following what happens and won't have anything negative to say and if it gets turned into the situation you hoped for I hope you get the support you need...again i apologize.
    kuger and Oakview2 like this.

Mar 2003
    Oakhurst,CA
    modded 4500, CTX30-30, Goldbug 11,
    90 times
    Vini, I'm still on your side! Wish you got up a bit earlier and got more than 10 minutes in tho ;-)
    Shep
    "Going to see the elephant"

Nov 2007
    ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
    2640 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    I know a few have been cited but dont know that anyone has fought it so this could be monumental,we will learn where we stand,and where PLP stands....Vin is the sacrificial lamb and my hats off to him for stepping up
    M.X.T , Tesoro Tejon

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

May 2012
    nevada
    1442 times
    When the time comes to plead "NOT GUILTY" , a plan to have a written statement (preferably by a "spokesman" of some sort) read on the courthouse
    steps that morning, with alerts to the "media" will get the most exposure, I think. Or have I been watching Law and Order too much? What do you think?
    vini likes this.

us
    Mar 2011
    95 times
    Vini, You have big kahunas my friend. Not a day goes by since the ban that I don't think about putting my dredge in the water. I'm working WAY harder now for less reward. Good for you! To bad you didn't get more time behind that nozzle

us
    May 2012
    Merced/Mariposa
    Still searching for the right one
    47 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakview2
    Vini I was up there on Sunday, going to try and go back Saturday. Still haven't got everything cleaned up yet. PS got it all cleaned up, not much coarse stuff where we were digging,lots of pounded flat pieces, long way from the water and looooonnnng haul to the slucie. Hope to do better on Saturday....
    That looks like pretty dang good day oak. Can I clean the rest. Lol.

us
    May 2012
    Merced/Mariposa
    Still searching for the right one
    47 times
    Prospecting
    I wish you the best Vini. It takes a strong man to stand up against these people. They are terrorist of our freedom, and they have taken too much already.

us
    Jan 2012
    101 times
    Thanks very much guys for all the best wish's, I'm going to fight I'm researching and studying and with hefty now on a particular board where a lot of research is getting done, FACTS on the law will come out as i get a chance in court, i will pay there fine but on the condition I get my due process and day in court, otherwise they can throw my butt in jail I'm going to make some stink, I will be getting a hold of local radio station here because this topic has come up several times with one of the stations radio anchor lady, ( republican radio station BTW ) she is very passionate, she discussed how the states taking away rights and one of them was gold mining, she didn't have her facts right so hoping to meet with her to discuss whats really going on and hope to get air time.... we'll see

nothing to update just trying to keep my mind on how we're going to beat this and get our mining rights and i mean every last one of that back. We all know power corrupts;
    absolute power corrupts absolutely

and this stats become corrupt, what they want is unlimited power, we may as well be there slaves!!!

Thanks and much appreciation for your support.

us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    1478 times
    Finding GOLD
    Vini I am guessing KMJ 580 and the Inga Barks show? Please let all the Cali folks if they decide to do a show on this in that they are 50,000 watt blow torch and can be heard throughout the state and are broadcast live on the internet. Would be nice if we could put together a bunch of callers to get the message out... Here is a link those of those in the state and can not get a clear signal or for those of you who may want to listen outside of the state....

http://www.kmj580.com/pages/main

QUOTE=vini;2948481]Thanks very much guys for all the best wish's, I'm going to fight I'm researching and studying and with hefty now on a particular board where a lot of research is getting done, FACTS on the law will come out as i get a chance in court, i will pay there fine but on the condition I get my due process and day in court, otherwise they can throw my butt in jail I'm going to make some stink, I will be getting a hold of local radio station here because this topic has come up several times with one of the stations radio anchor lady, ( republican radio station BTW ) she is very passionate, she discussed how the states taking away rights and one of them was gold mining, she didn't have her facts right so hoping to meet with her to discuss whats really going on and hope to get air time.... we'll see

nothing to update just trying to keep my mind on how we're going to beat this and get our mining rights and i mean every last one of that back. We all know power corrupts;
    absolute power corrupts absolutely

and this stats become corrupt, what they want is unlimited power, we may as well be there slaves!!!

Thanks and much appreciation for your support.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Oakview2; Sep 24, 2012 at 08:37 AM.
    vini likes this.
    "The most inspiring thing about gold, is not the value, but under magnification, the true beauty of each piece. They are truly like snowflakes that never melt." Oakview2

us
    Dec 2010
    373 times
    Vini
    What kind of land were you on when you got cited?
    Your own claim...
    National Forest...
    State land...
    Blm...

us
    Oct 2010
    eastern wa
    minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
    662 times
    We stand on the edge of a knife,and it is our duty to fight.

us
    Mar 2011
    lousisiana
    whites
    4 times
    hey pvillehunter the laws that have come down from the courts slash the inviropigs are unjust as public land belongs to us we the people the state of California had know rights to close down the dredging they had none at at all they only did it to appise the dam inviropigs and to line there pockets with bribes we the people have the right to prospect and to use are public lands the way god intended us to use them and as u can see we are being fought on every front the USFS @ BLM along with the states inviropigs under the directions of the united nations agenda 21. these laws that impede on are rights to use are public lands are in fact unlawful i fore one applaud Vini fore taking a stand and doing what is right and that is to stand up against the tyranny and unjust laws he made a stand to do what is a god given right to do in the pursuit of happiness i just wish we could all come together and hundreds of us gold miners would make a stand and do a dredge in on the klamath river and just line the river from bank to bank fore miles with dredges and just start mining in protest to the unjust laws.

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    1795 times
    Put down the bong and back away s-l-o-w-l-y- as definately a pipe dream-miner unity hahahahaha-John

us
    Mar 2011
    lousisiana
    whites
    4 times
    HEY Hoser John i take o fence to that one i don't smoke period second its only a pipe dream if that's what u believe i fore one don't believe its a pipe dream i have seen miners come together before and make a stand its know time to do it again so i say to u will u be willing to make that stand with other miners when that time comes are will u just be another keyboard commando?

RANGER

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    564 times
    Hoser isnt a keyboard commando by a LONG shot! he has done more to fight for our rights than most all of us together!and he still knows more about the laws and the broken laws than all of us combined!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors