Pot growers threatening the Coho

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It seems to me that a lot of are principle's and values are generaly the same though I have a habit of becoming more vocal than I ought to be but I also have a couple of broken teeth from people from people who had the habit of beining less verbal in their opinions. My point is that all too often we have the same goal in mind but different ways to get there!! And since I think the majority of us are low to middle class our options are very limited, so we result to bickering amongst ourselves, while the real wolves are hard at work. I have a deep respect for this country and am proud to have multiple generations that have served this country and still do.. I have not betrayed my country nor my values. It is the country who has betrayed me.. When actors and athletes are looked up as role models and teachers and educators are looked at as mere jobs. When men are driven to work their whole lives to have nice things but never have anytime for family.. While justice in this country is dictated by wealth and succsess. Where inmates are beining exploited for slave labor..the list goes on and on and on. Do you honestly think your kids are getting the same education as say the presidents??

As it stands now my Allegiance stands to my Family and my loved ones That's it.. You better beleive that when I die no tax man will be taking part of my hard earned life from my family!! Anyway really if you put any amount of thought behind it what does it really matter?? Somebody Somewhere I'll never know can decide to wipe me and thousands maybe millions of people off the earth at any moment for something said by some idiot that said he had my best interests in mind.. You all can be whatever you want (American/jew/black/white whatever) Me I am a human being trying to survive off my own sweat of my own labor and the only thing of value to me is my loved ones and family.. I dream of a day when people/knowledge/humanity/science/spiritualality are the things that drive men.. Like I said a dream

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marshal,I agree with much of your statemenat aside from the "eploiting prisoners",are you freaking kidding?Please tell me you are..........Also I will tell you again the majority of these grows are not poor farmers just getting by........those are the ones I am not worried about and to be truthful are the ones that helped me do my job and stay alive,for many yeras.Its the Cartels and the greedy white trash that booby trap with viscious device's and are pulling down millions....in the cartels.....the tenders are often prisoners,and are not getting rich,but ey,we never arrest them any how.........Please tell me your kidding about the prisoners..........

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Marshal,I agree with much of your statemenat aside from the "eploiting prisoners",are you freaking kidding?Please tell me you are..........Also I will tell you again the majority of these grows are not poor farmers just getting by........those are the ones I am not worried about and to be truthful are the ones that helped me do my job and stay alive,for many yeras.Its the Cartels and the greedy white trash that booby trap with viscious device's and are pulling down millions....in the cartels.....the tenders are often prisoners,and are not getting rich,but ey,we never arrest them any how.........Please tell me your kidding about the prisoners..........

Kuger I wish I were but truth is that in my research and personal experiance that the justice system is for profit. It's no secret Kat williams, Michiel jackson roman polanski the list goes on and on.Justice is not sentincing a man for his crimes so someone other can exploit them for services. If they were sentenced to labor that is one thing but to give a man 15 cents an hour while someone else is collecting the rest yes sir that is crimanal!!! And how can Justice be blind when it lives on seeing green. I know for a fact that I can dictate the justice for any crime I committ with money.. Why is it the first thing that happens to you when arrested is you get a chance to post bond? such an slap in the face to lady justice right off the bat ....innocent/guilty makes no difference for a price.. And if thats not enough you get discriminated against if you come from a low modest income you just S@%T out of luck.. cause who can afford it oh yea the rich As long as we center our lives around wealth and making money then we will always be content to turn our heads or find excuses why people deserve what they get and always wonder why some idiot shot 5 people. Because what does it really matter as long at it's not you right? The problem is there are hundreds if not thousands of wrongs committed against humanity by the very people we trust to help make this a better life and all I see is their needs and family taken care of what fears do our leaders have of their children beining in school nothing becouse they are not in public schools!!! I got something fun to try lets try to find something good about america today?

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kuger I wish I were but truth is that in my research and personal experiance that the justice system is for profit. It's no secret Kat williams, Michiel jackson roman polanski the list goes on and on.Justice is not sentincing a man for his crimes so someone other can exploit them for services. If they were sentenced to labor that is one thing but to give a man 15 cents an hour while someone else is collecting the rest yes sir that is crimanal!!! And how can Justice be blind when it lives on seeing green. I know for a fact that I can dictate the justice for any crime I committ with money.. Why is it the first thing that happens to you when arrested is you get a chance to post bond? such an slap in the face to lady justice right off the bat ....innocent/guilty makes no difference for a price.. And if thats not enough you get discriminated against if you come from a low modest income you just S@%T out of luck.. cause who can afford it oh yea the rich As long as we center our lives around wealth and making money then we will always be content to turn our heads or find excuses why people deserve what they get and always wonder why some idiot shot 5 people. Because what does it really matter as long at it's not you right? The problem is there are hundreds if not thousands of wrongs committed against humanity by the very people we trust to help make this a better life and all I see is their needs and family taken care of what fears do our leaders have of their children beining in school nothing becouse they are not in public schools!!! I got something fun to try lets try to find something good about america today?

Wow. I'm speechless. Not because my country demands it but because I'm free to hold my tongue when I see fit.

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Truthfully I just rather talk about gold but it seems politics has it's place everywhere.. I'm sorry But I always had weakness for ranting and topics like these are just too much .. I don't mean to offend and I will make more of an effort to express my self in a more appropriate forums.. The only reason for me joining this forum was to get information about all things to do with gold. sometimes I forget myself

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all do it MM. I'll bet when you're back on the headwaters of the American all is right with the world. - peace.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is a pretty big diff between an illegal Mexican cartel grow and somebody's MM grow. No one wants the illegal cartels up in our woods growing weed. If it was legal there would be no market and it would no longer be profitable to be up in the mountains growing weed.
Sluicer, I don't want to stir the hornet's nest but if you don't think the cartels are behind much of the pot growing, you are in denial. When I was a cop, in Wauwatosa WI, the brass told me there was no gang activity in Wauwatosa. Some of us boots showed them pictures of the gang graffitti. OOPS! Take care my friend. TTC

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TerryC - I think you missed sluicer's point on this one. He knows they're up there. If pot were legal(nationwide), they would disappear tomorrow(the big
cartels).

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TerryC - I think you missed sluicer's point on this one. He knows they're up there. If pot were legal(nationwide), they would disappear tomorrow(the big
cartels).
I'll read it again, Fullpan. Tnx. I will also say that legalizing pot WILL NOT make the cartels go away. I assure you. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes. A few states allow horse betting (a tangent, to be sure) yet "the mob" is still alive and loansharking along with it. Tnx again. TTC

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, TerryC -I'll butt out and think about the original post(pot growers threatening the Coho).

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
if grass was legal across our land. the dopers wouldnt just go away! they would make signs on their trucks advertiseing their "pot farm"! and have a logo on it saying" ill make you a offer that you cant refuse"!! haha

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry, TerryC -I'll butt out and think about the original post(pot growers threatening the Coho).
Yes, many are venting and spouting on points not connected with the basis of the thread... myself included. Take care. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions