Underwater Suction Gravel Transfer Systems

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
there is a old , old saying ……loose lips sink ships….. well guys … you sank your own ship. there were more than a few people quietly working , not posting and happy. then came the internet blab……
too bad , but just deserts.

bill/cr

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've Thrown the barrel in corner of yard and use for rain water catch... OH WAIT thats illegal in some states
Full blown crash box dredge now in water..........
sent letter to stopher i hope he likes the F bomb :headbang:

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there is a old , old saying ……loose lips sink ships….. well guys … you sank your own ship. there were more than a few people quietly working , not posting and happy. then came the internet blab……
too bad , but just deserts.

bill/cr

They're not getting there info here they're seeing the guys out on the river youtube videos with enviro whacks saying they're going to go call the cops and stop the dredging

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
uncontrolled netting of endangered salmon

LOL to funny

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
vini

it’s not only this forum , but many forums and u tube . why tell everyone what you are doing. just do it and shut up. peoples egos are going to :censored: everything up for good.

bill/cr

Last edited by a moderator:

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
vini

it’s not only this forum , but many forums and u tube . why tell everyone what you are doing. just do it and shut up. peoples egos are going to :censored: everything up for good.

bill/cr

Way past that ":censored: everything up for good" point, Bill.

Might as well just incarcerate all US citizens, they want to take all rights away anyways....

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please watch the language.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you go directly to "utube illegal klamath" you can add to discussion. Utube allows more "colorful" comments. Be sure to say the miner's of the new
49er's club have been advised by counsel that they are perfectly legal. (for now)

P.S. videos were shot by our old "friend" Craig Tucker of the Karuk tribe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it would be nice to be free to post ideas and helpful hints to each other without having to worry about what we're doing is going to become illegal, i will no longer share here my mining experiences and will discontinue to use this board as an outlet to share, im done with the hide n seek game that some here think we should be doing INSTEAD of dealing face to face with the issues, so hope everyone enjoys that lack of freedom and more freedoms being taken away by burying your heads in the sand.
Take care all im deleting my account here.

OP
OP
V

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DELETE MY MUTHER ****EN ACCOUNT I CAN'T FIND WHERE TO DELETE IT SO DO THE ****EN **** FOR ME MR treasure hunter i've had it with these ***** ass muther ****ers here .............thanks

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gravel Hog, bill-costa rica - Can't figure out why you choose to belittle vini on a "public forum" He can be reached by PM to discuss things. If I was a greenie
monitoring, I'd be doing the happy dance. You both obviously believe that illegal gold mining is justified to feed your families. Why choose to publicly berate
someone trying to challenge the laws.

Last edited:

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just checked for the fifth time since vini posted video of the "gravel transfer" going on the Klamath which is perfectly legal at this time. If you notice, Craig
Tucker says he's going to call the game warden. Well the video was shot in April. I've not heard of any responses from "the man" yet.

No comments have been added to the video since vini posted it here. That tells me apathy, cynicism reigns on tnet. How about instead of griping, you log
on to comments over on utube and advance the PR opportunity awaiting! Yes, the loophole will likely get closed, but there is a strong challenge being
presented by others that still believe working inside the system is the right thing to do. rant over

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rant on all you want. I'm done, gone, and moved on, Brother.
Bill , Hoser, Russ, and a few I might be missing are all good folks. character0073.gif

Last edited:

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I symphatize with you all - I just got back from reading posts in 2011 on another respected forum. You were fighting a losing battle then, we're still fighting
a losing battle. So what's new. Why give up? And why cut down the new guy who's picked up the flag? Just don't understand it. Please explain again why
you don't want anyone else to pick up the banner.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just checked for the fifth time since vini posted video of the "gravel transfer" going on the Klamath which is perfectly legal at this time. If you notice, Craig
Tucker says he's going to call the game warden. Well the video was shot in April. I've not heard of any responses from "the man" yet.

No comments have been added to the video since vini posted it here. That tells me apathy, cynicism reigns on tnet. How about instead of griping, you log
on to comments over on utube and advance the PR opportunity awaiting! Yes, the loophole will likely get closed, but there is a strong challenge being
presented by others that still believe working inside the system is the right thing to do. rant over

Just checked again - "waterenergyonline" posted pro-mining comments since me. Don't know who you are but thank you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread