Underwater Suction Gravel Transfer Systems

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
well some people just need to think BEFORE they open their mouth and splurt it all out for EVERYONE to see!common sense dictats to a rational person, what, where,when you want to put your confidential info out in public. its all being read by someone and maybe the person that is reading it, youd really DONT want him/them to know. like it showing up in a court room, writen verbatem from the net! ive seen it happen! or maybe showing up at the very location they said they were going to dredge, and the wacoenviromentalists and tree/fish cops were there to citi them! that maybe one reason NOT to post it all on the net! BUT some people never learn and will find out the hard way,and end up, dragging all of us down with them!

Last edited:

calnatv

Mar 19, 2011
]I've been on several boards since 98 when I first joined Ashworths site. I want to throw that out here before I say that I disagree with the " veteran" posters posting on this thread. I keep quiet for the most part, throw in a subject now and then and had the most fun posting trip reports on Nugget digger, and learned LONG time ago that debating on a forum is a lost cause. But I digress
Vini is trying to fight the fight. He went about it a different way then you guys agree with. I for one admire him in what he has done.What he did is no different then what the greenies do in there tactics. Get arrested for the "cause" What better way to get noticed but the Internet?
Russ, You have been a supporter of the New 49ers for years. I've read it in your posts over and over in the last decade. Have you been to youtube lately? Do you see what Tucker and others always refer to? Why aren't you bashing them( 49ers)?

For those who are new to this please read the following article. It says it all. Ground Zero on what got the ball rolling in this whole mess:
Rock and a Hard Place ? Independent gold miners fear extinction as a new wave hits the hills | News | The Journal

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Calnatv ive only veiwed youtube if someone posts a link. i agree on fighting the fight,BUT a person with common sense DONT post it over the net for ALL TO SEE and use against you and others that didnt get the word of whats happening and getting them tied up in court or BIG fines. i say, mine your own business if you will! why in the world would you or i give the wacoenviromentalists ammo to fight you with!why post your intentions for all to see and prepare to ruin your day????why dare them to citi you! why make it EZ for them to do so when its so much easier to zip your lip and go do your business. theres a lot of people out there right now doing just that,and we will never hear about it!a SALUTE to them!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Russ, You have been a supporter of the New 49ers for years. I've read it in your posts over and over in the last decade. Have you been to youtube lately? Do you see what Tucker and others always refer to? Why aren't you bashing them( 49ers)?

Just for your edification, i dont bash my friends! i have several friends that belong to the 49ers. i dont belong to them.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
well the best i can say about this entire thread is that, it has been blown completely out of porprtion and to many words have been wasted on it! if youll reread my comments back to him,NONE of my initial comments were, trashing him,belittleing him or anything along those lines and he comes back slamming/accusing Hoser and myself as whatever! my reply back to him is the same i just gave you, reread my post! i said before i was DONE with this post but got sucked back into it! im really DONE wit this post now and will never go back to it! lose lips sink ships,friends or not!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread