got a keene a52 sluice and looking for a hopper to convert over to power sluice.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That hopper is being sold by a guy named Roger. He sells on eBay by the name Maxfuz I got my proline from him he is a stand up guy and honest as day is long. He even shipped my dredge to Oklahoma in a 4x4x8 crate. I have bought several items from him.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I can't see the money for these things and being a noob at this I ended up buy a open header box and got brain storming and thinking about it going to mount a cheap garrett plastic classifier on top like a hopper and use some of that 3/4" plastic pex piping and will make it go totally around on top spraying from the top and a steady flow of water running from the bottom at the same time, will show pics when i'm done

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1487700503820.jpg Here's my hopper box its overkill with 1.5mm mild steel .6013 arc togeather found on jobsite. 20170217_170322.jpg point is this is very easy and fun too build if you got the time

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCF0390.JPG Here's my keene A52 as a high-banker As my buddies call it the Hillbilly High-banker! DSCF0391.JPG DSCF0398.JPG

Last edited:

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like they say nessecity is the mother of invention. Way low water levels last year couldn't sluice. so I made a hopper had the pump and hoses. And we have run a 100 5 gal. buckets of dirt a day! Yes it just about killed us! The bucket holder was sheer luck no skill involved in that one! LOL!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions