A look at K River Bedrock

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's more fractured that the bedrock sections I have seen there in the past. Most has been pretty smooth. Next time I'm definitely doing more cleanouts to get a read on level concentrations.

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It sure looked good Jason I could blast it apart with blaster. Looks like all I got for my trouble is some -100 stuff. Mike had smooth bedrock where he was. I still have to go thru the cons from the 2.5.

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
FUN FUN FUN N THE SUN :occasion14: party on and blast blast then blast some more-John :headbang:

Thats the plan John the over/under you helped me with is the bomb thanx again.As soon as my friend sends it I will post a vid of me running both the 4 and 2.5 nozzles at same time.I use the 4 to clear overburden and loose material and the 2.5 for the good stuff due to slower water flow in box.Feed both with the blaster when I can.I learned the hard way a 4 inch nozzle can not only take your regulator but suck up 25 ft of air hose before you can grab it.:notworthy:

okla. prospector

Jun 11, 2013
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much overburden is there to get to bedrock? What kind of depth is in the river?
Thanks
Okla. prospector

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
At K River just pick a spot and go. It has no rhyme or reason to where the gold is. Jason never hit bedrock I worked fractured bedrock for a day and a half. He scored more gold than me and I was feeding 2 dredges at same time. I have fun every time I go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread