Sick4gold

Jun 11, 2013
Indiana/Ohio
Detector(s) used
Proline!!!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks great nice work.
I am not familiar with running GH mats but it looks like quite a bit of whitewater and bubbles which is known to carry away fines. Mabe install a damper mat to break surface tension but double check with Doc first.
How bout a vid of material being washed?

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a vid coming up just got back from the river today and I did put a damper on it nothing fancy but it tamed it down some ok here the vid check'em out!

Last edited:

Sick4gold

Jun 11, 2013
Indiana/Ohio
Detector(s) used
Proline!!!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great vid, thanks for sharing.
Looks like its running pretty decent and I like the gold trap at the end of your box to see if your loosing gold.
I would suggest a larger container besides a pan but otherwise nice work!

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well must be doing something right there wer no gold in the catch pan but no gold in the matts either but a lot of garnet so i'm confidentthat if we had found gold it would have been in the matts

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's Walter White from Breaking Bad!
Just having fun, the glimpse of you in the one video made me think of him.
If your on a gold bearing creek and didn't find gold then dig deeper. Also I noticed your using punch plate as a grizzly, while it may be working, I personally would worry about gold slipping out the back door. You can buy a bbq grill for less then 10 bucks and mod that to work instead.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have been reshoveling some of the material back through and very little dirt to speak of from behind the thing would surprise you the gold I think we got before was on the surface that was recently put by the stream because we had dug deeper, your walter white was my friend Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread