omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My god, would you look at this beast!
Twin 10" suction lines...
I'm sure the guys up in Nome will have more details...
Copied from Gold Hog Forum
Credit goes there

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

sub3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Come on John, there has to be some cool factor at least. It's not every day that you see creativity like that.

I give a A+ for creativity.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Really cool!!!!!
I would love to run that!!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It was posted on gold hogs forum, I just copied the URL but you have to be a member I guess.
no you don't if it's on the web you didn't do anything wrong omni .. It's public info and there's no reason they should be saying you don't have permission . You don't need any if don't want it posted they should not have posted it on the web! Gold hogs four is open for viewing at all to post there you need. Be a member ..
But even it it was unless you hacked the site you good ! Don't understand why folks think you need to have there permission because it's not tru ! Once they post it to a open forum it becomes public info .... It like taking a picture of something you saw in a store or public somewhere.. Only exception is if it's classified by the government for some reason .

Last edited:

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That is not correct.
Think you have to understand that any personal pictures that are posted to a public forum are not copy write protected ... It these were a logo that has copyright infringements then it would be different but unless they were listed in the post copied from then they original web host would be responsible not the up loader or the person whom reposted also if they were copyrighted they most by law be listed as copyrighted material .. In which none of these were.

SLNugget

Sep 25, 2013
Morristown, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
im a show me guy ! So show me what's illegal about reporting pictures from a public forum?

see Title 17 of the USC for copyright laws. In most instances you may get away with it but that does not make it legal to do it.

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Think you have to understand that any personal pictures that are posted to a public forum are not copy write protected ... It these were a logo that has copyright infringements then it would be different but unless they were listed in the post copied from then they original web host would be responsible not the up loader or the person whom reposted also if they were copyrighted they most by law be listed as copyrighted material .. In which none of these were.
Furthermore omni to break the law would have to caused some type of damage as in you were selling these photos and he stole them and gave them away and caused some type of loss or something to that nature .... But if there on a public forum and open to the public to see then they become fair game !

Unles they a product listed for sale . Which they r not !

SLNugget

Sep 25, 2013
Morristown, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Copyrights are automatically inferred when the work is created whether published or not. No further notification, registration or Labeling is required for copyright to apply.

OP
OP
O

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I tried chrome to view the site and pics, I could view the post but for the pics I get that message also. I use explorer for my browsing and am logged in that site with explorer but not chrome. So I guess they don't want you to view the pics unless your signed up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread