Infinity Jet Build (Hey John)

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
yes a good welder can weld stainless steel to mild steel, ive done it! BUT after the first pass with the s.s. rod as the weld cools it WILL crack in the center of the weld. all you need to do then is run another pass. ive dont this on thin S.S.tubeing to a mild steel washer. Bill that was a good video and im going to subsribe to it! that guy was really good for being "rusty" on his skills!!

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
Russ , this guy is a damn good welder and has good instructor skills. I enjoy all his videos. I learned how to mig weld upside down from his videos.

bill/cr

OP
OP
O

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I though about that but leakage would be a issue. You would have to grove in a O-ring or something.

iamgman

Jul 2, 2013
Look at this beast I found this evening. 8" gold divers couple jet. A neighbor gave me her late husbands dredge/mining equipment and i saw this in the corner and tossed it in the truck. Was like a treasure hunt going through the stuff. Dusty but good shape.

Last edited:

panningjack

Apr 16, 2013
Nampa, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 3
Look at this beast I found this evening. 8" gold divers couple jet. A neighbor gave me her late husbands dredge/mining equipment and i saw this in the corner and tossed it in the truck. Was like a treasure hunt going through the stuff. Dusty but good shape. http://s27.photobucket.com/user/nor...F-4CCD-AD58-5BDDA18424A8_zpsrhi4neyw.jpg.html
Sweet! My 4 rocks! Ivan only imagine what an 8 would do. Probably suck the skin off your bones if you're not careful. Lol

iamgman

Jul 2, 2013
I got a Honda pump combo as well. Think it will run it? LoL. Where Glen O go.. Needs to go to AK where the boys play with big toys now. Maybe he will finally take me with him? ;)

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at this beast I found this evening. 8" gold divers couple jet. A neighbor gave me her late husbands dredge/mining equipment and i saw this in the corner and tossed it in the truck. Was like a treasure hunt going through the stuff. Dusty but good shape.

Yahoo :hello2: that beast could eat the creeks clean in no time :laughing7:

Wonder what pump and motor would go with it :icon_scratch:

Goldaper

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Hoser John,

Question in building a power jet. Do I have to make venture for the side mount?

power jet2.jpg

Like this one in the picture. Hoping for your quick response. Thank you.

Goldaper

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I need help. I am building my DIY gold dredge. I have 1" pump and 1-1/2" suction hose. What I need now is the power jet for it. Does the side mount have venturi?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread