Looking for dredge business partner

malianpower

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2013
Bamako
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Name is Moctar, Im located in Mali, the third larger producer gold in African continent. I need dredging partner. Im in gold business in Mali now 4 years and dredging is now very popular here. With high quantities of gold deposit in malian rivers (Niger, Faleme, Bagoe and others), people are now getting lot of gold with both local made dredge and Keene industrial ones.
I have a project about running keene industrial dredge here and already all infos but i need someone who can bring the dredge as i don't have such money.
If interested, please let me know, i can send you more information and also some movies. Send me a message to [email protected]

Check out the pictures attached here:
[000467].jpg [000469].jpg [000473].jpg [000488].jpg [000499].jpg [000525].jpg [000527].jpg

OP
OP
M

malianpower

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2013
Bamako
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mean working as employee and there not much money to make if not owner. When i see how huch the boss is making compared to what we gain, i cannot help wanting also be a business owner.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At $20,000.00+ to get it there I can see the problem. How many ounces a day are you recovering with the dredge that you are working on? Do you have your own claim or how do you get an area for yourself? Building a dredge for the spot you plan to work is the best way to go.

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
Can you lease a dredge? If you are working for your boss and can find enough to make him money, then this should be something you could do. You may need collateral. Is the area you know that has gold claimed? Trying to get someone here isn't likely. Have you tried anyone there?

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that not a bit harsh?

OP
OP
M

malianpower

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2013
Bamako
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this time, not much gold is being found and we gonna stop working soon because of river level rise. On average, during the good season (from late November to June) we used to make with Keene dredge model in pic here between 80 to 130 gram weekly. Here we don't count daily but weekly and the week count 6 days of work from tuesday to sunday. Based on cultural beleives, it is not worth working on monday when looking for gold, some even says it is dangerous.
About area, my team work on Niger river with many others and no one acquired any area, the owers only pays some local taxes to mayors of villages nearby and we go work. There no acquisition of an area there also because of our high mobility. We move very frequently from place to place if gold recovery rate is falling to find better place. This may be curious to many of you but i'm just talking about how we are working here but not about how it may done. I know some companies who acquired some concessions for dredging but in the south-est of Mali, not on Niver river where we are working. Check out here with the maps of their concessions: PG5 and WATSON.
My boss started with a single dredge in 2011 but today he own 13 unit of $22,000 and requested me to find him informations about the Keene big one NESSIE 8DX before changing mind as this could not work everywhere and there be maybe a need of funding a company and buying area and others papers. With the total 13 dredges, we make average 1 kg each week. This is making crazy and i want be owner. My position is that: I have all informations about this business, i can set it up and manage it. So i need a person or a group of persons to provide the dredge (s) , i manage then we share profits.
NB: I'm sorry for my bad english, Im not native speaker.
At $20,000.00+ to get it there I can see the problem. How many ounces a day are you recovering with the dredge that you are working on? Do you have your own claim or how do you get an area for yourself? Building a dredge for the spot you plan to work is the best way to go.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

malianpower

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2013
Bamako
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Can you lease a dredge? If you are working for your boss and can find enough to make him money, then this should be something you could do. You may need collateral. Is the area you know that has gold claimed? Trying to get someone here isn't likely. Have you tried anyone there?

No man, no one will lease that. Everyone want all for himself. And im not the only one working for the boss. I did not tried anyone else

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem is that to us that's not enough gold because with 1- 8" dredge we want to average 1 ounce a day minimum where you are only getting ½oz average but the pictures on the PG5 site were of 6" dredges where ½oz a day would be considered normal. So with a 10" it could be a good venture. It looks like your boss has permitted the entire river area and plans on finishing everything in 3 years. You're working for a multi million dollar company that has put out tons of money for their information. Why they went with an 8" Nessie instead of something larger is probably because they have 3 years to finish their recovery project and don't need anything bigger. In their operation the executives are making a lot of money so I can see why you want to be the boss of your own company but you will have to find your own ground being that everywhere you walk today is already contracted to St. Watson co.

OP
OP
M

malianpower

Tenderfoot
Aug 27, 2013
Bamako
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure that it is not easy but about finding my own ground, everywhere in Mali is not contracted by St. Watson co. Mali is a very big country with many gold areas. I attach here the gold areas map. There will not be any problem finding some dredging/land mining permit but we need investors with good mind and action takers.

Mining map (in french)
carte_miniere.jpg

Exploiting mines (french also)
exploit_mine_2010_mali.jpg

PYRATE

Jun 24, 2012
Cackalacky
Detector(s) used
arrr, just need me nose
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If anyone would like to participate in a similar venture please send cash in a box* to me and I will send you one (1) map, one (1) large key, two (3) small keys and several (approximately 3-9) documents related to the discovery and accumulation of gold in the region, state, commonwealth and/or province.

All cash will be confidentially transacted and keys are hereby "alleged" to be solid brass.

*corrugated paperboard with modern (self adhesive) tape

Sick4gold

Jun 11, 2013
Indiana/Ohio
Detector(s) used
Proline!!!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If anyone would like to participate in a similar venture please send cash in a box* to me and I will send you one (1) map, one (1) large key, two (3) small keys and several (approximately 3-9) documents related to the discovery and accumulation of gold in the region, state, commonwealth and/or province.

All cash will be confidentially transacted and keys are hereby "alleged" to be solid brass.
So do I get 2 or 3 small keys?
Also how much should I send you and when do I automatically get rich in return?
Your scheme is riddled with problems and questions unanswered but I'd still rather invest in your idea as we don't know what the keys fit. The possibilities seem endless!
I see nothing sketchy here at all

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri

My check is in the mail! please don't cash it until Friday when I get paid.............:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions