Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So, I've sold my house,
Packing up the stuff we're keeping,
Selling off the unwanted stuff,
Moving to Colorado Aug. 1
Driving my wife and family up to CO. and taking a bus back to Idaho.
Going to dredge 'till the snow flies then join my family.
I'm going to be living in a tent for 2-3 months with a weekly trip into town to stay in a hotel to shower,wash cloths and restock on supplies.
I'm hard core I guess.
Wont be online much..
I'm hoping this works out and I pull over 30 ounces!

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
All the best Omni, will be pulling hard for you to hit your mark...

OP
OP
O

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks guys! This claim I worked this past weekend is really rich but I have my eye on the prize. This other claim has the potential of being a game changer ie: life changing gold...or so we hope! God, I sound like Todd Hoffman :BangHead:

Drtydan

Oct 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Omni good luck and dont know where in Colorado you are going but my wife and I live in Colorado Springs and if we can help and your around here give a shout

OP
OP
O

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Omni good luck and dont know where in Colorado you are going but my wife and I live in Colorado Springs and if we can help and your around here give a shout

Thanks! Well be moving into the Denver area, Aurora to be precise. My wife has family there and she is homesick but being her homeland is 7000 miles away, this is the best we can do for now. For me, it's a fresh start. I lived in Cali till I was 13 and in Idaho from the age of 13 to now (I'm 44) so I'm ready for a change...it's to expensive to trade in my wife for a younger model so this is the next best thing I guess! LOL When I get there after dredging season I may need some help so who knows what the future may bring...

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Give us a shout when you get settled in and we will go turn shovels somewhere.
I too live in A-Town, maybe we can car pool! LoL
Good hunting, take pix!

OP
OP
O

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice! Give us a shout when you get settled in and we will go turn shovels somewhere.
I too live in A-Town, maybe we can car pool! LoL
Good hunting, take pix!

Thanks...but I must add.. I'm allergic to shovels. Every time I touch one I break out in a sweat, my muscles hurt and I get really tired!

OP
OP
O

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
goodluck with your trip! keep safe! we're waiting to see them pictures of all the gold youll be getting!

Hell me too!
I'm trying not to give away to many details but this claim has not been worked in over 100 years, never been dredged and have had reports of people pulling ounces a day on claims above and below.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make camp as comfortable as possible-propane frig.,shower(blue/black barrel heats water just fine) use camp battery powered dish pump,plenty a shade and by god that sit down toilet/shower combo keeps the forest cops off your arse. In the water daily means them ears must get alcohol/white vineger 50% douche daily,bears proofing sure helps too. Steel food box,trash up a tree and a few bear boards NEVER was left at home. Err on the side a CAUTION as sounds like your going solo and so dangerous,but then ya ain't gotta share hahahaha- Tons a au 2 u 2-John :headbang:

Attachments

• 04-15-2012 02;32;26PM.JPG
    04-15-2012 02;32;26PM.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 110

dooker

Jul 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds amazing! Just remember if you find any or not... Your experience is what is golden.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always call family when you get to town - they will worry constantly.. GOOD LUCK :headbang:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plywood slats 4" x 2' with dozens of nails driven through them. Cover in leaves and good to go---good for bears,critters AND lousy thieves-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread