Local Dredge for sale

panningjack

Apr 16, 2013
Nampa, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 3
Seriously under powered pump. You're going to want at least 15,000 gph. There are better deals out there

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's alive!!! alive I tell ya!!!. Deep from within the bowels of the earth and canyons of the never located hitherlands it's REED :occasion14: Are ya still hangn' tough in this ungodly heat/humidity down there? Tough year to mine man as water up here is zippo in all the usual right places :dontknow: Don't ya just luv it when they don't like the answers received and repost elsewhere---many of them lately. Take care man-kudos-John

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I love it John :) It's hot but the water is perfect and we have found a nice area with decent gold up on the bank in the shade. The water here is normal for this time of year on the Yuba :) We came out for a few days to remember what home life is, take the grand kids home and unfortunately we had a bunch of errands and, it's back to our home at the river. I love camping and swimming in the old dredge hole we turned into a nice swimming hole for everyone :)
A pic from last week
20140531_145739.jpg

And a pic of the dredge/ swimming hole from back in the day with Wally & Linda Koz in their last year of dredging in 2004 before we pulled all of the boulders out of it :)
wallys dredge 008.jpg wallys dredge 009.jpg

Then in 2005 with 49erMike, Vortrex Dave, Zooka, & Jim
Photo0.jpg Photo02.jpg

Lots of memories both new and old :occasion14:

Last edited:

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha! Great pictures Reed! Thanks for sharing. :)

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In daze of old when miners were bold and environutz didn't reign supreme. Great pix a good times suckn' gravel, too bad we can't post them anymore in action,just results and such. John

trotter

Oct 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Selling 8"dredge. Former "Anchor Management" Has new equipment and no captain. Investors from Illinois. Buy 1/3 or buy all.
Great boat. Lots of gold last year. John, How are things this year in Nome?. I assume you are there. Met you a couple of years ago in
a little place called Airport Pizza.

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reed defiantly lots of memories, those your days man with all the crew of the old 49erMike forum :headbang: . I miss that site . Only what left of it is some threads with pics others without many posts.It can be accessed via the Way back machine (archive.org).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions