2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ifn you want dredgin back don't vote dem/libs, want your mining rights inforced don't vote dem/libs, like to do a little plinking don't vote dem/libs, like to have fun out in the country with family don't vote dem/libs, wanna run a business and not get run over with more sales tax,fed tax, state tax, local tax DON"T VOTE DEM/LIBS
support them that support us PLP1.ORG, PLF, Rinehart
did i offend anyone, tough

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
And if you want a green company, the pride of the green community, to keep 7000 high paying jobs and 5 billion dollars worth of infrastructure in the state of California, don't vote for libertards. Instead of voting for a incentive package at the end of the session for Tesla, they tabled it, and voted on recognition of Compost Week, mandatory sick days, and forcing workers who have voted out a union, to join the union. Nevada is now the proud recipient of the new Tesala plant. If it is BROWN flush it.

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
The thing that makes rumors enticing, is that they provide very little details, Read between the lines of the WMA newsletter and you will get the jest.

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice, I might get to use my new2me 4" dredge here at home after all. :)
Oregon is a bit of a drive, would be nice not to have to make that drive. :D

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait for it ....... we have all been reading between the lines to much and not getting what we read.

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Rick certainly true, but even a blind pig finds a acorn every once in a while:laughing7:

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rick certainly true, but even a blind pig finds a acorn every once in a while:laughing7:

I don't know about acorns but all I found today was lead and brass... :(

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
this month's ICMJ is great, rebuiding a Wilfley Table, need to find a coating for my table and it does have a crown to it, great ideas on how to fix mine, woohoo

there is a pushback with the ecotyranny

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And if you want a green company, the pride of the green community, to keep 7000 high paying jobs and 5 billion dollars worth of infrastructure in the state of California, don't vote for libertards. Instead of voting for a incentive package at the end of the session for Tesla, they tabled it, and voted on recognition of Compost Week, mandatory sick days, and forcing workers who have voted out a union, to join the union. Nevada is now the proud recipient of the new Tesala plant. If it is BROWN flush it.
Spot on OAK
in the debate just the other day, Brown said he would sign the State wide plastic bag Ban Bill, Unions got involed with this one, loss of jobs appx 2000
tesla will have it's plant in Nevada loss of job's for Crazyfornia appx 1000s, Brown says they(Tesla) are asking for to many consessions
Brown signs AB120 loss of income appx 3800
Burger King announced that it has reached a deal to buy Canadian doughnut chain Tim Hortons and base itself in Canada, why cuz of 35% tax on business's here in the good-ole-USA, Loss of jobs ?
Have a looksey

California Watershed Posse

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Preaching to the choir C2 as this stinkn' state is ALWAYS the 2-3 at the list bottom on business climate-aka-tax,regs,permits,oversight and BS up the wazoo,last place in the US that I'd EVER open yet another biz in. Throw Brown out or flush his pipedream and train down the toilet where they belong. Here a trillion-or 4-there a trillion wow pretty soon your talkn' real money :censored: John

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
From ICMJ mag "Today was day one of Chapter Two in the Mandatory Settlement Conference. By definition, the very title that uses the word “settlement” implies that neither party will get the whole pizza. By working through all the issues and coming to a working agreement, both sides in these cases should be able to walk away with what they feel is a workable settlement."

that scare's the heck out of me

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
You would think with cell phones and social media, young minds would be somewhat interested in what is going on to change things, but we are in for world of hurt as many think that getting something for nothing is the order of the day. Jesse Waters on O'Reilly last week was asking those young about ISIS. Only 40% knew what ISIS was. Some of these are in College. How many watched the Governors debate? Doesn't really matter. You can't win with a dumb down society.

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw on facebook that the rumor is the settlement hearings were put on hold until after the Rinehart trial. So the 15th or after.

mxer47

Jul 28, 2013
Heard a report on the radio the center for bio-diversity is suing on behalf of the yellow breasted something or other. This bird lives in the Sierra in areas adjacent to the latest frog habitat closing. I haven't been able to confirm but they seem to have a clear plan if the reports are true. The plan close everything piecemeal.

timberjack

Sep 29, 2013
New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And the center for biodiversity and the tsf and all the others will as long as we let them. They know how to game the system and its their full time job to do it,,,,and get paid at the same time!! The question is what are we going to do about iit? Kinda sad,,i talk to forest managers in calif. People in charge of minral withdrawals ect. And they say im one of the only miners the have ever talked to......and i live on the east coast...get on the horn and make a polite stink,,learn what you can do and do it!

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Kalif the tsf is writing policy for the EPA (state water resources board) and getting paid. The tsf language will be in the Kalif water bond at election time. 2.7 billion for water storage out of 7 billion. Where is the other 4 billion going.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread