Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone else noticed that for some reason this particular thread formats so wide that it won't all fit on the screen?

About the water flow. Swastika pattern the PVC a bit to circulate the water. preserves the momentum, and would require less GPM to accomplish the same thing. You could even raise your outlet to enhance separation and increase retention of fines. I'd even go so far as to say there is no need for such a large drum, further enabling a pumping reduction.

Just a guess :D

Hello/...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Problem is on your end, display is fine for me...

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Maybe go to view and see if your Zoom is set to more than 100%.
Some older versions of browsers would cut the screen instead of just increasing the size within the bars.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe go to view and see if your Zoom is set to more than 100%.
Some older versions of browsers would cut the screen instead of just increasing the size within the bars.

Thanks. This browser updated yesterday. This thread window was not zoomed. I tried to un-zoom to get it in one window but that made the text too small to read. It is only this thread, only when I am logged in. If I use am not logged in I see normal.

I notice that this new version of browser just allowed a google cross browser script, and I have a lot of forums foundry traffic spaming my IE cache despite it not being in use. Must be NSA's new tacking of everything tool :(

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I notice that this new version of browser just allowed a google cross browser script, and I have a lot of forums foundry traffic spaming my IE cache despite it not being in use. Must be NSA's new tacking of everything tool :(

I don't think it's English but then again it don't sound like Dutch either, lol!

lwaynebowen1975

Greenie
Feb 16, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For ease of transport a dolly with oversized tires would make it easy to get it to the creek and could haul all other stuff inside drum except HF pump and I welded an axle with tires and handle to mine worked great

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Was gonna use a barrel but I've been out measuring and head scratching a little and I think my recycle trash can with the built in wheels, handle and square shape may get cut up and modified a bit.

OP
OP
QNCrazy

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Stand by everyone. Video is uploading as I type. Here is some candy for you to chew on. I shoveled for 1 hour. After quick panning to get most of the black sand concentrates, this is what I ended up with. I still have to BB the rest. Notice the fines in this pic.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425010502.048614.jpg

Slow internet I'll post in the AM.

Last edited:
OP
OP
QNCrazy

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
The video you've been waiting for, Minny Me in all her splendor. Worked very well as you can see. I can't find any reason to make any mods. Enjoy!!!

gunflintguy

Oct 4, 2013
Northern Mn
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Blue Bowl
Sluices: 36" Bazooka Gold Trap Sniper, Angus McKirk Recon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
QN,
The 3 video's are coming up as private.

gunflintguy

Oct 4, 2013
Northern Mn
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Blue Bowl
Sluices: 36" Bazooka Gold Trap Sniper, Angus McKirk Recon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Working now. Great video's

Maxlfty

Apr 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great videos! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nicely done, not often something new comes along. So sweeet, operation looks perfect, great example of the KISS principle in action, my youngest grandkid could set it up and be running in a heartbeat. What are you setting the throttle on your pump at? Thought of a quick easy mod to help with cleanouts- install a hose fitting with a quick connect for a small coil hose with spray head somewhere in the manifold. Maybe add a flange or some type of connection on the discharge giving you the ability to attach some sort of a catch basin that would allow you to tilt the minny me over and rinse the cons right into it with no spill risk. Do you still have the top from the barrel? might be able to fashion a simple spray deflector to rest on top of the feed chamber to keep you a tad dryer. Please don't thimk I'm trying to pick on your build in any way at all, I'm a hopeless tinkerer and can't help myself. I really love what you got there and can't wait to build and try out my own- thanks again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread