EquipDesign

Greenie
Feb 25, 2015
Everywhere
Detector(s) used
all
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Was wondering if anyone was working on equipment that may need suggestions from others in order to finish it??

Here is my Long Tom, and South Yuba Mining hopper I put together.

The Gold Hog, Scrubber mat is first in line just past the drop zone of the hopper, then the Razorback Sluice mat, and then the UR mat. The second part or second sluice has a Vortex mat under dredge riffles that finishes the Keene 10 inch boxes.

I'm using turn buckles from the front of a lawn mower for the leg system, allowing the box to move a little when it needs to...:headbang:
duh 029.JPG
duh 020.JPG
duh 025.JPG

OP
OP
E

EquipDesign

Greenie
Feb 25, 2015
Everywhere
Detector(s) used
all
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have a 6.5 hp GX200 Honda with a P180 pump with a 2 inch by 1 1/2 inch reducer bell to reduce it down to operate on a 2 1/2 inch suction nozzle, she kicks A**

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice!...very good workmanship. I finished my shaker table this winter. Also built a mineral jig, and a kit to build one. Have both on Ebay. Next up is either a vortex sluice, or a wave table. If winter lasts long enough, I may get both done.
Jim

OP
OP
E

EquipDesign

Greenie
Feb 25, 2015
Everywhere
Detector(s) used
all
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds Good, great idea to classify your material, so many times I see people buy nice dredge and high bankers, but then they have no-way of downsizing the material!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread